Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 02:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Klondike Indonesia (Big Picture Mining Indonesia)  (Read 15412 times)
namzycad3

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:42:00 PM

very interested here, but only low quantity, may be like 2-3 unit for my own and 1-2 more if my friend joining me. i am malaysian working @ singapore.

got few question here to confirm, the board will be selling together with the chip? or we have to source the chip ourself and send it to you?

since this is a time frame sensitive equipment, around when we can purchase the working board (wild guess) ?

What we are planning:

Having at least a 30 to 40 board run with my own chips to test the whole process.
Then doing between another 25 to 100 board run that will be fully complete and tested units that will go on sale as soon as we burn them in after 12 to 24 hours.

Tentative: I am also considering whether those in South East Asia are interested in shipping chips to the agent in Singapore and bring them in to Jakarta and assemble the chips with the boards at the same pricing minus the chips and chips shipping to Jakarta. But I am still not ready to decide that as that would then require packaging and shipping the completed Klondikes. If you are in Indonesia I would have not problem with having people add their chips to my manufacturing run as that would scale the price down depending on the numbers of chips and with that arrangement you can pick them up in Jakarta at our shop. Again if you are interested or want to make alternative arrangements feel free to contact me via email.

First run with my own chips as soon as I receive chips from my Avalon order it will go ahead. Most think chips delivery is Later July / Early August? That means I would have my own boards working in what Late August. That means September / October for the 25 to 100 board run. I will be ordering enough chips for that 2nd run in July or August once I am sure that the processing of my chips into a working Klondike is pretty much going to happen on schedule.

Depending on the numbers and cheap flights coming to pick up finished working units might be worth it for those in Singapore. I will be clear to post video of the units working on the network and be as transparent as possible so that people can make a decision to about coming to Jakarta for something like this. But remember there are no pre-orders and all these units that where I provide the chips will be sold first come first serve. It might be different for those who are sending chips but again I am not certain I want to do that yet. I really want to make sure the supply chain is reasonably safe and secure before doing anything like that. I will risk my own chips before anyone else puts a dime down.

Dabs group buy is not picking up order fast enough ( less than a week to go), if not i would order from him. interested to get the full working board from you is because you already have the chip ( dont mind paying bit more, you earned it ), and 2nd reason is let the pro build and test the board ( i did think of to hire some local guy to assemble it for me, he can do the reflow process, but not the testing if something went wrong )

i am ok with postage or collect from you personally. but its still too early as there is few more months to go. for the meanwhile i think what i do is can gather more order.
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:08:27 PM

Remember I am not a PRO...

I have read through a lot of the specs on the manufacturing of the boards and have a general idea what we need here from a fabrication house particularly with regards to re-flow for the QFN chips and solder etc. I will be using either a Korean, Japanese or Chinese owned subsidiary fabricator here in Jakarta region for the full assembly so there are more than competent to do this work and you get the benefit of me going first and having my chips be the guinea pigs and that would be max a 100 but possibly a 50 board run depending on how many more chips I buy on top of the 540 I have in the Group Buy #1 Raging had.

I want to work with DABS on his chip buy as I think that would be a great option to get chips into the region. I have a limited number of chips that I will buy for the first run as I said and it will be a first come first serve set up and no shipping inside or outside Indonesia. People will have to bring Rupiah, BTC or FRC to seal the deal. What you will get are boards that have already burned in for 12 possibly 24 hours hopefully using Modular Python Bitcoin Miner.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:56:46 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2013, 06:08:44 AM by Bicknellski

https://plikhost.com/client/cart.php?gid=40

Colo-1 Jakarta - 1U Rackmount Server Case -
450 Watt Power
Unmetered Data Transfer
FREE 1 Dedicated IP
FREE Point and Reserve DNS

Colo-1 Medan - 1U Rackmount Server Case -
450 Watt Power
Unmetered Data Transfer
FREE 1 Dedicated IP

Colo-2 Jakarta - 2U Rackmount Server Case -
450 Watt Power
Unmetered Data Transfer
FREE 1 Dedicated IP

Colo-2 Medan - 2U Rackmount Server Case -
450 Watt Power
Unmetered Data Transfer
FREE 1 Dedicated IP

Colo-3 Jakarta - 3U / Slim Tower Server Case -
450 Watt Power
Unmetered Data Transfer
FREE 1 Dedicated IP

Colo-3 Medan - 3U / Slim Tower Server Case -
450 Watt Power
Unmetered Data Transfer
FREE 1 Dedicated IP

Colo-4 Jakarta - 4U / Full Tower Server Case -
450 Watt Power
Unmetered Data Transfer
FREE 1 Dedicated IP

Colo-4 Medan - 4U / Full Tower Server Case -
450 Watt Power
Unmetered Data Transfer
FREE 1 Dedicated IP

http://www.idcolo.com/

COLOCATION SERVER IIX JAKARTA

1U Rackmount
450 Watt   Unmetered   1   FREE   10 Mbps   1 Gbps   500.000   1.100.000   

2U Rackmount
450 Watt   Unmetered   1   FREE   10 Mbps   1 Gbps   500.000   1.320.000   

Slim Tower
450 Watt   Unmetered   1   FREE   10 Mbps   1 Gbps   500.000   1.210.000   

4U / Full Tower
450 Watt   Unmetered   1   FREE   10 Mbps   1 Gbps   500.000   1.650.000   

COLOCATION SERVER IIX MEDAN

1U Rackmount
450 Watt   Unmetered   1   FREE   50 Mbps   100 Mbps   500.000   770.000   

2U Rackmount
450 Watt   Unmetered   1   FREE   50 Mbps   100 Mbps   500.000   990.000   

Slim Tower
450 Watt   Unmetered   1   FREE   50 Mbps   100 Mbps   500.000   880.000   

4U / Full Tower
450 Watt   Unmetered   1   FREE   50 Mbps   100 Mbps   500.000   1.320.000   

http://www.ardhosting.com/server_colocation.php

Promo Colo Super

Harga Khusus Terbatas - Rp 1.200.000,- /bln Rp. 950.000,- / bulan + FREE SETUP

Syarat dan ketentuan :
Pembayaran bulanan : Rp 1.200.000,- /bln Rp 950.000,- /bln
Biaya Setup FREE
Tidak ada kontrak, pembayaran bisa dilakukan bulanan
Keuntungan :
FREE 2 Dedicated IP address
FREE Softaculous Premium Auto Installer (harus digunakan dengan paket Internal CPanel License dari kami)
Unmetered International Bandwidth up to 12288 Kbps (Shared)
Multiple Premium Connection :
1000Mbps to IIX (Direct Connection)
1000Mbps to OpenIXP
1000Mbps to MCSIX SINGAPORE (International)
80Mbps to International Network
20Mbps to MoraIX
Having own ASN, and manage own BGP with personal IP Block
Electricity 350 VA (additional cost for over)
Mini Tower or 2U Rackmount Case Acceptable, additional cost for over dimension.
24/7/365 support system via support ticket / telephone / messenger ( reboot request)
Partner of CloudLinux
Partners of Softacoulous
Partners of Parallels
Partners of Microsoft
Partners of WHMCS

http://www.rakdata.com/colocation/

Lokasi:   Telkom Data Center Slipi   Telkom Data Center Karet
Koneksi   International 2Mbps sharing location dan IIX   IIX only
Biaya per bulan   Rp. 1.500.000,-   Rp. 800.000,-
Biaya setup   Rp. 500.000,-   Rp. 500.000,-
Fitur colocation   Monitoring fasilitas fisik dan jaringan
Restart server menggunakan remote power *
Maintenance server di lokasi colocation **
Ukuran maksimal mini tower
(maximum 25cm x 55cm x 60cm and max. power supply 350 watt)
Technical support menggunakan trouble ticket, telpon dan email
Infrastruktur di lokasi   
Rack server, Flooring, UPS, Diesel Generator, CCTV, Security Personel, Air Temperature control

http://main.telkomhosting.com/cart.php?gid=9

2U Rack Mounted (rack shared) _ power AC 1 x 0,44 kVA (0 Available)
IDR 750.000,00 Monthly + IDR 750.000,00 Setup Fee
IDR 9.000.000,00 Annually + IDR 750.000,00 Setup Fee

1 Subrack (15U) _ power AC 1 x 0,88 kVA (3 Available)
IDR 2.000.000,00 Monthly + IDR 750.000,00 Setup Fee
IDR 24.000.000,00 Annually + IDR 750.000,00 Setup Fee

2 Subrack (30U) _ power AC 2 x 0,88 kVA (0 Available)
IDR 3.750.000,00 Monthly + IDR 750.000,00 Setup Fee
IDR 45.000.000,00 Annually + IDR 750.000,00 Setup Fee

Fullrack (45U) _ power AC 3 x 0,88 kVA (1 Available)
IDR 5.500.000,00 Monthly + IDR 750.000,00 Setup Fee
IDR 66.000.000,00 Annually + IDR 750.000,00 Setup Fee

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
awgilyas

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:26:02 PM

Hey bro, I'm a Malaysian who studies in the States. Me and 4 other buddies of mine kinda have plans in getting assembled miners to the people in Malaysia. (After setting our mining farm that is) Grin

Mind giving a few pointers? 

1AwangATDktxLw8e6VaDijw9AMWz5wy8bx
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:28:14 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2013, 12:53:32 PM by Bicknellski

Hey bro, I'm a Malaysian who studies in the States. Me and 4 other buddies of mine kinda have plans in getting assembled miners to the people in Malaysia. (After setting our mining farm that is) Grin

Mind giving a few pointers?  

Follow BKKCoins thread very carefully or Burin's or Alten's
Read up on the specs and what is required for the fabrication of boards and reflow of the Avalon chips.
Then check out what sort of PCB manufacturers there are in KL and JB or elsewhere. I bet there are some decent ones.
Save some BTC or get some investors so you can buy chips. DABS in Philippines trying to get full 10K chips in a group buy.

Do not invest in something like this unless you are willing to lose every ringgit / bitcoin you put in... risky!
You might be better off buying bitcoin and just waiting for it to go up.

Good luck.

Drop me an email keep me updated on your progress.

http://www.esmtt.com
http://e-circuitech.com/
http://www.custompcb.com/contact.php
http://www.amallionpcb.com/en/general_information_ml.php

awgilyas

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 01:19:53 PM

I have dropped quite a bit for BFL hardware (Little Single). Yeah I know.  Roll Eyes

I'm no electronics expert, but i've got a friend who could take a look at it.
It's a gamble, sort of.

Thanks.

1AwangATDktxLw8e6VaDijw9AMWz5wy8bx
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:01:51 PM

I have dropped quite a bit for BFL hardware (Little Single). Yeah I know.  Roll Eyes

I'm no electronics expert, but i've got a friend who could take a look at it.
It's a gamble, sort of.

Thanks.

Good Luck.

Yes get someone that knows PCB design is a good plan or has experience in pcb fabrication. That will help a lot. My wish is for you to get your BFL hardware I hope you get your order soon.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:28:02 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 07:34:05 AM by Bicknellski

So now we can come up with a tentative timeline for Indonesian Klondike production:

• BKKCoins receives his samples in late June or early July.
  • Prototype boards are tested and passed hopefully in July / August.
  • Orders for more chips made in July.
  • Gerbers are released and production starts in Indonesia for test boards in August.
  • 25 -100 Board run for Indonesian Market September / October ready.

I may be interested in working in between 15 to 65 more boards in the AUGUST run but only if others ship me the chips and come to Jakarta and pick up the finished boards. Please PM or email me if you are interested in that arrangement but you would need a minimum order of 5 boards or 80 Avalon chips to add you to my test run in August.

Samples are promised to start shipping end of May, so don't expect a delivery before mid of June - in developers' hands not before end of June.

Since there are so many businesses build around the Klondike design, a small reminder: so far, 1700 chips ordered with me has been delegated to BkkCoins, which entitles him to get 5 sample chips from me. That might be enough to test protocol and mining generally, but it is far from being sufficient to also test fully populated boards or stacking / tiling. If you are not a developer and have chips ordered from me, please consider supporting BkkCoins and assign your portion of sample chips to him.

https://109.201.133.65/index.php?topic=190731.msg2310228#msg2310228

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 05:31:34 AM

Having researched a number of different server chassis I found some very interesting high density GPU rack mounted 2U and 3U servers with higher wattage PSUs and are configured to throw HEAT out the back out the server chassis. Working on a Venturi type of venting we will explore the possibility of a more densely packed heat sink to heak sink configuration for the first miner for our farm. Here are some rough designs where will try to avoid using any baffling.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 04:13:01 AM

Site up tentative pricing, configurations and dates. We are currently looking at including our initial test board run for Thailand when BKKCoins opens his webpage for board orders. We will then book a flight to Bangkok and hand over ASIC chips and then pick up finished boards when ready. Hopefully this will avoid all the hassles with shipping and will ensure a smooth and fast turn around for our test rigs.

http://www.bigpicturemining.asia/products.html

frontbit

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 04:21:37 PM

Hi. I have been following this thread and really interested on your project. I just send you a PM including my email address to get the update from you. Thanks.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 04:24:05 PM

Hi. I have been following this thread and really interested on your project. I just send you a PM including my email address to get the update from you. Thanks.

Got it. Will email you soon as we get some updates. Thanks for following.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 05:47:35 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 07:51:39 PM by Bicknellski

Working on sketchup to see what can fit into a 1.5 to 2U server... there is space for 8 x K64. A 1024W, 144.384 GH/s configuration. However not sure if could remain stable and dissipate the heat properly. Something I am looking forward to testing in the coming months.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:49:50 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 05:52:47 AM by Bicknellski

The following will be the prototype 1U Server I will be building with the 4 K64 Panels Lego'ed together. It is clear that a larger 2U chassis would be needed to build the K512 and given the heat dissipation requirements it might be easier and possibly cheaper simply to go with 1U units for smaller production runs.

"Gold Pan" - Klondike 256

72.129 GH/s @ 512W
256 Avalon ASIC chips

Brand Name:Various   
Place of Origin:China     
Casing Thickness:1.0mm
Dimensions:678mm x 430mm x 44.5mm
Power Supply: 1 - 600 W
Fan: 20 - 40mm x 28mm 1U Axial Fan

"Gold Pan" Mock up:

1U Chassis:

1U Chassis:

Catalog:

http://www.supermicro.com.tw/manuals/brochure/brochure_superserver.pdf

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 11:03:50 PM

I read you pay a royalty to bkkcoins... can you translate the amount to bitcoins or USD per board?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:09:45 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2013, 02:37:37 AM by Bicknellski

I read you pay a royalty to bkkcoins... can you translate the amount to bitcoins or USD per board?

Sebastian we do not have a formally written agreement with BKKCoins yet, I have pledged 20,000 IDR per board (estimated to 2$ USD per board). I will also donate some of the 12 to 24 hour burn in time to both TheSeven and BKKCoins for development on top of the 20,000 IDR per board cost. TheSeven does the development of Modular Python Bitcoin Miner for the X6500 boards, (I own 3 - X6500 and love the MPBM), so I will be working out how to reward him for his efforts to get Klondikes working with MPBM as I want to burn in using that software. https://github.com/TheSeven/Modular-Python-Bitcoin-Miner/

Hope that helps. Anyone can use XE http://www.xe.com/ucc/ and BitCoinity http://bitcoinity.org/markets to get the USD / BTC rates of exchange and get prices. Also http://www.bigpicturemining.asia/products.html has some prices as well in FRC, BTC and IDR. These of course are tentative and I am still waiting on 4 manufactures of PCBs to give me a final quotation. 1 in China, 2 in Indonesia and 1 in Thailand that is working with BKKCoins.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:40:23 AM

Love the Freicoin profitability right now... I hope it lasts.

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/freicoin-mining-calculator/?h=153600.00&p=1200.00&pc=0.07&pf=0.00&d=14234.49087745&r=226.14000000&er=0.00016204&hc=20000

Calculations based on the prototype 2 x K256 if it were mining right now.

$352,163.02 per year... I wish!

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 05:50:09 PM

Sebastian we do not have a formally written agreement with BKKCoins yet, I have pledged 20,000 IDR per board (estimated to 2$ USD per board). I will also donate some of the 12 to 24 hour burn in time to both TheSeven and BKKCoins for development on top of the 20,000 IDR per board cost. TheSeven does the development of Modular Python Bitcoin Miner for the X6500 boards, (I own 3 - X6500 and love the MPBM), so I will be working out how to reward him for his efforts to get Klondikes working with MPBM as I want to burn in using that software. https://github.com/TheSeven/Modular-Python-Bitcoin-Miner/

Hope that helps. Anyone can use XE http://www.xe.com/ucc/ and BitCoinity http://bitcoinity.org/markets to get the USD / BTC rates of exchange and get prices. Also http://www.bigpicturemining.asia/products.html has some prices as well in FRC, BTC and IDR. These of course are tentative and I am still waiting on 4 manufactures of PCBs to give me a final quotation. 1 in China, 2 in Indonesia and 1 in Thailand that is working with BKKCoins.

Let me know if i interpreted it correctly in the list...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:38:33 AM

Let me know if i interpreted it correctly in the list...

Thinking more .50 cents per K1... not sure yet have to ask BKKCoins. My direction will be focused for the first run on K16's and I will definitely mock up or have a working K256 1U server before the end of 2013 as a goal. In terms of production run this year 25 - 100 K16 boards. Possibly more if people are willing to support the full cost of the production run for the boards they want and I am keen on the "Gold Pan" K256 mostly.

kevinm

Activity: 228

This is not good for my Chi... Yifu

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:13:07 AM

HI OP. I have some Indonesian friends/ex-colleagues that used to work with me in Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
Will tell them about your new site/product. Hope to talk to you if you come to Kuala Lumpur.

Not sure when I would have time to head up to KL but we will see. Never know if there is a Montessori Conference in KL or something I could meet up with people there once I get something worth showing. You can drop me an Email if you want to discuss things further. There are people organizing builds in Thailand and the Philippines as far as I know it be great to get Singapore and Malaysia going as well.

Nothing going on in Singapore. Sad

check the Singapore page on this forum    Wink

cheers,
Kev
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: