Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 [600] 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
3ooCox

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:11:08 PM

I left a few credible posts with resources proving projects being scams, also in this thread and reactions I see in all the following posts is...  no reactions:
"amazing project ! worth to promote ! great job ! this is one of the best I've joined so far ! etc etc"

I'll stop warning people because it doesn't help... a waste of time.

Just go on, keep loosing your money. If you're not smart enough to look around and see that you've been dealing with an obvious fraud, could you at least pay some attention and read opinions and remarks. Of course not, you'll keep supporting thieves and crying a couple of weeks later on the forum. Well, you're welcome. Scam projects exist because of people like you.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:19:22 PM

Abi and the ETHD team, this would be the ideal time to delist the coin from Coinexchange and stop the master node for the old ETHD because, BTC is going down and whales are looking to diversify their money and ETHD may attract them, if that happens in no time ETHD will hit at least $30 per coin.

Please update the website, get the white paper and list few merchants, you will see the potential of ETHD. This entire community has been waiting so much for the update, even a small announcements this community enjoys, please consider doing it. Good luck!

Abi has already submitted a request to CoinExchange to delist their old coin back in November. It's up to CoinExchange to delist. CoinExchange is to blame for the old ETHD still being listed.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
DHTE1B

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:35:02 PM

Abi and the ETHD team, this would be the ideal time to delist the coin from Coinexchange and stop the master node for the old ETHD because, BTC is going down and whales are looking to diversify their money and ETHD may attract them, if that happens in no time ETHD will hit at least $30 per coin.

Please update the website, get the white paper and list few merchants, you will see the potential of ETHD. This entire community has been waiting so much for the update, even a small announcements this community enjoys, please consider doing it. Good luck!

Abi has already submitted a request to CoinExchange to delist their old coin back in November. It's up to CoinExchange to delist. CoinExchange is to blame for the old ETHD still being listed.

No you got it completely wrong. I personally contacted coinexchange and their response where that they repeatedly tried to get in contact with the "dev" but he never bothered to reply. But you know by now that abi is really busy making the community rich with constant progress so don't disturb him  Wink One of the questions they asked where why they did not get informed in advance about the coin swap.
zeroarmy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:13:23 AM

I have a serious question for you. Why are you so blind and naive?
For months he comes, gives empty promises and bad apologies, disappears again for weeks. And all over again.

It's obvious that the project is not being worked on (WP that's fundamental!).

You're happy about Airdrop and Merch (which does not happen). That has nothing to do with the project. The actual project is not progressing at all.

Airdrop. It's like he's robbing you and saying, "You can keep the change," and you're like kids at Christmas.

And in the meantime, he sells his ETHD, the price continues to fall.

Please, I just want to understand you.
No matter how many times someone explains this to them they will never understand ! THEY WANT TO BE SCAMMED OF THEIR MONEY !    In a few days abi will pop back up , stating that an earthquake has hit his house , and all the naive newbies here will be omg , thank you abi for news , looking forward to this project , you are amazing etc.     So they want to keep their eyes closed , they want to lose their money with this shit coin , LET THEM , I'm tired already , for 2 months , 1000 people are trying to spread some light on this shit storm called ETHD , and open these newbie's eyes on it , but in the end it doesn't matter ,  so go ahead guys , buy into this crap , for sure you'll all get lambo's out of it.

Hehe, really enjoyed reading this Cheesy
It is always a pleasure to come back from day to day and see what happened in the meantime  Grin
I love this thread already... it may/will become history someday here on BCT like that drunk HODL guy, back in the days.   Cheesy
Didn`t know mankind hit that kind of stupid lows but history tells otherwise... well  Roll Eyes

greetings
zero

Ralph4128

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:15:10 AM

it will be listed on all these exchangers?
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:18:48 AM

Countdown until ABI comes in here and says he's ready to take leadership and build ETHD and then just disappear without doing a thing...5...4...3...2..1  Grin

Ps, all the people complaining about not receiving airdrops, look at the bigger picture please there is no white paper, no updated site and old tokens are still circulating and confusing people. Thats what we really need to worry about. Otherwise whats the point of getting an airdrop if its worthless?

Abi get back in here and do what you said you would, you were pretty convincing last time even had me believe that maybe you do have a soul... Wink
it's not worthless , a lot of newbies are buying into this crap ,  so I guess the coin will be worth something even if it's just a scam Smiley

Only problem with this is that abis to say the least absence making the price tank. So the "newbies" will get in at a better price than us who got fooled in to this earlier. They will therefore be able to dump before us "oldies" even get a chance for break even. Big thanks to abi for this NOT!!

But how could you even invest into something like this ??  You can't call yourself an oldie if you actually bought into this coin........ DO SOME PROPER RESEARCH before you put your money into anything.

Hmm, thats a good point. I would have to agree.

There is only one good thing that I see with ETHD so far and that is the community, there are a lot of holders some my choice others out of fear of fomo. But lets remember, all the ETH we put into this has doubled yet ETHD is tanking, EVERY coin is pumping except ETHD......soo....hope ABI can come through and help since he's the only one with the solution.
The only thing that can make the price push up again is a new good updates the community are too eager because of the current low price but when if abi release a promising announcements it will surely pump up again.

I don't see that happening, all he dos is come in an give us the same bullshit run around.

Countdown until ABI comes in here and says he's ready to take leadership and build ETHD and then just disappear without doing a thing...5...4...3...2..1  Grin

Ps, all the people complaining about not receiving airdrops, look at the bigger picture please there is no white paper, no updated site and old tokens are still circulating and confusing people. Thats what we really need to worry about. Otherwise whats the point of getting an airdrop if its worthless?

Abi get back in here and do what you said you would, you were pretty convincing last time even had me believe that maybe you do have a soul... Wink
it's not worthless , a lot of newbies are buying into this crap ,  so I guess the coin will be worth something even if it's just a scam Smiley

Only problem with this is that abis to say the least absence making the price tank. So the "newbies" will get in at a better price than us who got fooled in to this earlier. They will therefore be able to dump before us "oldies" even get a chance for break even. Big thanks to abi for this NOT!!

But how could you even invest into something like this ??  You can't call yourself an oldie if you actually bought into this coin........ DO SOME PROPER RESEARCH before you put your money into anything.

There is only one good thing that I see with ETHD so far and that is the community, there are a lot of holders some my choice others out of fear of fomo. But lets remember, all the ETH we put into this has doubled yet ETHD is tanking, EVERY coin is pumping except ETHD......soo....hope ABI can come through and help since he's the only one with the solution.

I also agree. It was really stupid to even buy into this but i was a crypto newbie and did not do my research i must admit. Yes abi and has made a fortune selling tokens alone for over a 1000 ETH probably the same amount from the old coins. I really don't understand how people can defend his lack of communication with dissapearing for days even weeks after giving new promises. So far nothing has happend except for airdrops/lottery. Everything is exactly as it where when the old coin first appeared in september. Even the text on the website is about the old coin. It takes about 5 minutes top to at least change some text to show something is happening. I am a web developer so i know.

Don't worry, as a newbie you're bound to make dumb mistakes. Remember that coin VEROS? I invested $200 in that as my first investment lol...the only way to learn is to get hurt sometimes. I personally bought ETHD at an all time low of like $.11 so my heart goes out to all the people who invested into this at $1+ that must suck.

For months he comes, gives empty promises and bad apologies, disappears again for weeks. And all over again.

You're happy about Airdrop and Merch (which does not happen). That has nothing to do with the project. The actual project is not progressing at all.

Airdrop. It's like he's robbing you and saying, "You can keep the change," and you're like kids at Christmas.

No matter how many times someone explains this to them they will never understand ! THEY WANT TO BE SCAMMED OF THEIR MONEY !    In a few days abi will pop back up , stating that an earthquake has hit his house , and all the naive newbies here will be omg , thank you abi for news , looking forward to this project , you are amazing etc.     So they want to keep their eyes closed , they want to lose their money with this shit coin , LET THEM , I'm tired already , for 2 months , 1000 people are trying to spread some light on this shit storm called ETHD , and open these newbie's eyes on it , but in the end it doesn't matter ,  so go ahead guys , buy into this crap , for sure you'll all get lambo's out of it.

It is always a pleasure to come back from day to day and see what happened in the meantime  Grin
I love this thread already... it may/will become history someday here on BCT like that drunk HODL guy, back in the days.   Cheesy
Didn`t know mankind hit that kind of stupid lows but history tells otherwise... well  Roll Eyes

greetings
zero

LOL@ HODL thread. For the record, 90% of us in here aren't falling for this horse crap, theres a 10% of people that are either die hard fans, know something we don't perhaps, or simply have invested a shit load of money in this and continue to hope for the best and try to get others to invest in this shit of a coin. I'm not mad at them though, I mean they've gotta try to make their money back somehow.

I jumb off this ship to XVG. it has bright future compare to ETHD.

Good choice, when I bought ETHD Verge was like under a penny, I should of put everything into verge instead of ETHD!

Campaign Manager (2018)
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:02:08 AM

I admit I simply crave to be able to say to my grand children that grandpa once held ETHD (but without paying a single cent). Bottom line: either you promise coins and deliver, or promise and fail. That’s up to the one promising. I am just a spectator to all this.

And in for the long waiting game of course with our Abi18. Could be a prospective new crypto acronym. Instead of ‘Goxed’ and ‘Goxbuck’ -> ‘as good as an Abi18 promise’, an ‘Abi18 token/project’, ‘who are you: Abi18?’ or ‘having been Abi18’d’. Quite an achievement.

random8888

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Another day another dollar

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:21:39 AM

nothing new here...we will wait and wait and wait and see what happens!

tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:06:48 AM

But how could you even invest into something like this ??  You can't call yourself an oldie if you actually bought into this coin........ DO SOME PROPER RESEARCH before you put your money into anything.

The only thing that can make the price push up again is a new good updates the community are too eager because of the current low price but when if abi release a promising announcements it will surely pump up again.

I don't see that happening, all he dos is come in an give us the same bullshit run around.

I also agree. It was really stupid to even buy into this but i was a crypto newbie and did not do my research i must admit. Yes abi and has made a fortune selling tokens alone for over a 1000 ETH probably the same amount from the old coins. I really don't understand how people can defend his lack of communication with dissapearing for days even weeks after giving new promises. So far nothing has happend except for airdrops/lottery. Everything is exactly as it where when the old coin first appeared in september. Even the text on the website is about the old coin. It takes about 5 minutes top to at least change some text to show something is happening. I am a web developer so i know.

Don't worry, as a newbie you're bound to make dumb mistakes. Remember that coin VEROS? I invested $200 in that as my first investment lol...the only way to learn is to get hurt sometimes. I personally bought ETHD at an all time low of like $.11 so my heart goes out to all the people who invested into this at $1+ that must suck.

No matter how many times someone explains this to them they will never understand ! THEY WANT TO BE SCAMMED OF THEIR MONEY !    In a few days abi will pop back up , stating that an earthquake has hit his house , and all the naive newbies here will be omg , thank you abi for news , looking forward to this project , you are amazing etc.     So they want to keep their eyes closed , they want to lose their money with this shit coin , LET THEM , I'm tired already , for 2 months , 1000 people are trying to spread some light on this shit storm called ETHD , and open these newbie's eyes on it , but in the end it doesn't matter ,  so go ahead guys , buy into this crap , for sure you'll all get lambo's out of it.

It is always a pleasure to come back from day to day and see what happened in the meantime  Grin
I love this thread already... it may/will become history someday here on BCT like that drunk HODL guy, back in the days.   Cheesy
Didn`t know mankind hit that kind of stupid lows but history tells otherwise... well  Roll Eyes

greetings
zero

LOL@ HODL thread. For the record, 90% of us in here aren't falling for this horse crap, theres a 10% of people that are either die hard fans, know something we don't perhaps, or simply have invested a shit load of money in this and continue to hope for the best and try to get others to invest in this shit of a coin. I'm not mad at them though, I mean they've gotta try to make their money back somehow.

I jumb off this ship to XVG. it has bright future compare to ETHD.

Good choice, when I bought ETHD Verge was like under a penny, I should of put everything into verge instead of ETHD!

I saw the coin chart today, Blue and Reddcoin are rocketing to the moon. I'm very upset that Abi18 did not take any opportunity to make ETHD great.
I think there is no hope for ETHD holders.
LAMPARD18

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:37:35 AM

abi 18 still alive HuhHuhHuh?
now ethereum blue rise and other coin all rise
but we dont have dev in ethd
we have big supporter and big name
but we have person lie and lie and lie and lie
how  people will trust you?HuhHuhHuh
why you dont work and update and sell for high price?HuhHuhHuh?
i think that dev very stupid
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:54:26 AM

abi 18 still alive HuhHuhHuh?
now ethereum blue rise and other coin all rise
but we dont have dev in ethd
we have big supporter and big name
but we have person lie and lie and lie and lie
how  people will trust you?HuhHuhHuh
why you dont work and update and sell for high price?HuhHuhHuh?
i think that dev very stupid
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Truth to be told he lost all the trust of the community he probably had with the constant fake promise and no result.

kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:58:01 AM

He does not need to go back to this thread anymore because he sold everything. I'm just funny, hopefully he comes back and finishes the airdrop.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:59:05 AM

I did not get the airdrop does any one get it. ETHD will go live on other big exchanges like Bittrex etc? or still stopped on Coinexchange? i think one more good exchange needed for ETHD climbing. Binance is good option as ETHD is good community must apply to Binance through twitter voting.

tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:31:24 AM

He does not need to go back to this thread anymore because he sold everything. I'm just funny, hopefully he comes back and finishes the airdrop.

Unless he has big big new for investors. I can't bear this any more as other coins rising like rocket
Makapka

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:02:14 AM

Ooo very cool  Smiley
samba001

Activity: 165

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:22:35 AM

I left a few credible posts with resources proving projects being scams, also in this thread and reactions I see in all the following posts is...  no reactions:
"amazing project ! worth to promote ! great job ! this is one of the best I've joined so far ! etc etc"

I'll stop warning people because it doesn't help... a waste of time.

Just go on, keep loosing your money. If you're not smart enough to look around and see that you've been dealing with an obvious fraud, could you at least pay some attention and read opinions and remarks. Of course not, you'll keep supporting thieves and crying a couple of weeks later on the forum. Well, you're welcome. Scam projects exist because of people like you.

Thanks for sharing your suggestion. If you really think ETHD is fraud, I am really not sure why you are here on this forum and wasting time on ETHD. If someone believes project is fraud, there is no point of following that project. It really makes me to doubt your intentions, however I wish you all best for spreading FUDD...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tho9x

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:28:54 AM

TOO LONELY

The coin will soon return, January 2018, I believe it Grin Grin Grin Grin
 Wink Wink Wink

OMG Roll Eyes
you do not think dhte1b

No, judging by previous performance i don't think so. What has happened since abi came back from his alleged "sickness" and promised that from now on he was going to be in charge and in touch with the commununity and also provide updates? We are back to status quo. Same old abi we all know. Dissapears again and and no updates.
anobtc

Activity: 1176

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:30:42 AM

The number of interactions in this thread reaching higher and higher over a period, I missed alot of opportunity from this project  Cry
Huge community but you can see the price compare to total supply, really ...  Sad

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
LAMPARD18

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:52:33 AM

how we can trust abi18 again?HuhHuhHuh??
you can see the other coin rise and rise and rise
but still ethd price shit
you have big investors and big name and big supporters
but we have stupid dev
he canT update anything and cant change the shit site ( i think one developper can do in 1 day) now 2 month and nothing
but he sell and sell and sell
shame of you and go to hell soon you and your family

DONT INVEST AGAIN
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
DHTE1B

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:19:04 PM

I think this thread is going to die out slowly. Such a shame. It had nice potential. Strong community and a good name. This Abi character must be an idiot. If he had just put some effort into the project it could have been huge. But i guess he does not have any conscience at all and opted for just to rip of people and have a good laugh at us idiot contributors. So sad. I really hope carma gets him eventually. He has stolen money from a lot of people. 

I am done with this shit now. It is taking to way to much energy from real projects i have invested in. I will keep my tokens and pray for a miracle that perhaps a whale start pumping the price some day. Might return if something happens but i doubt it.
Pages: « 1 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 [600] 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: