Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 [604] 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416517 times)
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:53:26 PM

Amazing, I've been away for a week and so far I haven't received my ETHDark tokens! Did someone get it? Airdrop #2 movie is repeating! Smiley
kahrorr

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:07:42 PM

nothing recieved , nothing found into my ether , dont know whats hapenning now
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:09:21 PM

Market cap = circulating supply x price of coin

Dont act like a genious.. Lol
Obviously.  And what you think the price just goes up all by itself?  People have to invest in it driving it up.  It's not that complicated to understand.
Wendycoin

Activity: 71

Im a survior

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:27:14 PM

What happened to the telegram channel?  I need to speak with Albi18 now.  Important update on clone project.  Does anyone know where I can find him?

sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:26:16 AM

What happened to the telegram channel?  I need to speak with Albi18 now.  Important update on clone project.  Does anyone know where I can find him?

HE CAN'T DELIVER HIS PROMISES, WHY YOU GUYS HAVE TO TRUST HIM. JUST DUMP THIS SHITCOIN
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:01:03 AM

Amazing, I've been away for a week and so far I haven't received my ETHDark tokens! Did someone get it? Airdrop #2 movie is repeating! Smiley

Excluding 5-10 people no one has received the ADd tokens.

Don't even wait for it now because the price went to shit and nothing can bring it back up.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:02:36 AM

What happened to the telegram channel?  I need to speak with Albi18 now.  Important update on clone project.  Does anyone know where I can find him?

If we knew where he was would we be in here looking for him and praying that he comes back? lol

He might not even return, after promising all sorts of things, I don't know how many more lies he can come up with. "Sorry GUYS my dog ate my snake and my snake ate my grandmother, ill be around to update from now on"

lmao

Campaign Manager (2018)
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:22:45 AM

UPDATE: I have been working on rebuilding the new website as well as getting new ideas for a logo, the tread will be updated as well with images.

New merchant will be added within a week.

Airdrop #3 begins now. Please send me you MEW addresses through PM to collect your airdrop. (Note: Newbie accounts with under 10 posts will not receive airdrops.)

I will send the payments for Mods/Translators tomorrow and will also announce Lottery winners.

Thank you.

Hi, ive been waiting for my airdrop from september 19 2017, (check your inbox on bitcointalk) and guess what, I DIDNT GET MY COINS TILL 23 DECEMBER.
ABI18 if you are real and good man, i wait for your PM with proposition of sending me my airdrop that you promised.

Are you an idiot? How can you be waiting for an airdrop since September, when the airdrop was just announced this month? Airdrops aren't promised. The dev of any project doesn't have to give you an airdrop. You sound like a homeless man on the sidewalk begging for free money. Have a little respect for yourself and stop begging. The coins are really really cheap now. If you want them that badly, you should go buy them. When you are waiting for something to be given to you for free, you should sit quietly and wait until you receive it. Otherwise, go out and work for something and earn it with your own to hands. I don't care about receiving a few airdropped coins because I've bought them with my own money. You remind me of a beggar that I saw on the sidewalk last month. When I told him that I didn't have any change, he got angry and then I told him to get job and stop begging. I'm going to give you the same advice.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
fafelu1

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:33:44 AM

UPDATE: I have been working on rebuilding the new website as well as getting new ideas for a logo, the tread will be updated as well with images.

Airdrop #3 begins now. Please send me you MEW addresses through PM to collect your airdrop. (Note: Newbie accounts with under 10 posts will not receive airdrops.)

I will send the payments for Mods/Translators tomorrow and will also announce Lottery winners.

Thank you.

Hi, ive been waiting for my airdrop from september 19 2017, (check your inbox on bitcointalk) and guess what, I DIDNT GET MY COINS TILL 23 DECEMBER.
ABI18 if you are real and good man, i wait for your PM with proposition of sending me my airdrop that you promised.

Are you an idiot? How can you be waiting for an airdrop since September, when the airdrop was just announced this month? Airdrops aren't promised. The dev of any project doesn't have to give you an airdrop. You sound like a homeless man on the sidewalk begging for free money. Have a little respect for yourself and stop begging. The coins are really really cheap now. If you want them that badly, you should go buy them. When you are waiting for something to be given to you for free, you should sit quietly and wait until you receive it. Otherwise, go out and work for something and earn it with your own to hands. I don't care about receiving a few airdropped coins because I've bought them with my own money. You remind me of a beggar that I saw on the sidewalk last month. When I told him that I didn't have any change, he got angry and then I told him to get job and stop begging. I'm going to give you the same advice.

Damn that was cold blooded!!
Wendycoin

Activity: 71

Im a survior

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:46:24 AM

Thank you.

\

Ditto.... he is likely sick guys and you are bad mouthing him.... step up to the plate and do something....... Abi18 is on his deathbed and you want to trash talk.  Abi what can we do to help you?  What is wrong with you?  Do you have cancer or something very bad?  perhaps we can start a fund raiser?

Wendy

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:02:57 AM

Thank you.

LOL, I'm gonna have to agree with Crypt0kid here. One thing I hate as much almost more than disappearing developers that never deliver are those that beg for airdrops and then talk shit when they don't receive any. Not a good look guys.

Thank you.

\

Ditto.... he is likely sick guys and you are bad mouthing him.... step up to the plate and do something....... Abi18 is on his deathbed and you want to trash talk.  Abi what can we do to help you?  What is wrong with you?  Do you have cancer or something very bad?  perhaps we can start a fund raiser?

Wendy

Abi is NOT sick, he's just milking ETHD as much as he can. Have you seen one development in the past weeks? ANYTHING ? I mean ANYTHING at all? even maybe a website update? nope. He's not gonna do anything and we need to understand that this is all done, were holding on by a thread right now praying for something. Don't be naive.

Campaign Manager (2018)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:10:35 AM

Everyone who invest on this should pray for coming back of him  Shocked

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Pardon_the_fukk

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:53:01 AM

Everyone who invest on this should pray for coming back of him  Shocked

pray? Just use your brain then you will know what to do. pray lol
olekm627

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:35:17 AM

Thank you.

AIRDROP WAS ANNOUCED THIS MONTH? WTF?

IT WAS ANNOUCED IN SEMPTEMBER CHECK THE FORUM - FIRST 100 PAGES
YOU ARE AN IDIOT THAT DONT KNOW WHAT WERE ANNOUCED

AND YES AIRDROP WAS PROMISSED - PROOF
,,UPDATE: Due to a very high demand for airdrops that we have been receiving, please have patience, you will all receive your coins shortly (If you do not get them within 30 mins expect them to be sent within a few hours or within the next 2-3 days at the most. Thank you for your patience)

ONCE AGAIN: YOU WILL ALL GET YOUR COINS EVENTUALLY, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE PM'D US AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ONE BY ONE, THIS MAY TAKE A LOT OF TIME.

NOTE: DO NOT POST ADDRESSES HERE (ANYONE POSTING ADDRESS HERE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED)

We won't be able to answer any questions until airdrop is over, if you have questions and it's urgent, please email us at support@ethereumdark.net (DO NOT EMAIL US ABOUT AIRDROPS!)

Thank you for your patience.''
September 19, 2017, 10:13:06 AM

AGAIN ,,YOU WILL ALL GET YOUR COINS EVENTUALLY''

IT WAS PROMISED AND YOUR STORY ABOUT BEGGAR IS NOT VALID BEACOUSE ABI DIDNT TELL HE DONT HAVE A CHANGE (AIDDROP) HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAVE CHANGE(AIRDROP) AND HE WILL GIVE MI IT. AND I HAVE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY NOW BECAOUSE HE LIED TO ME.
olekm627

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:44:26 AM

Thank you.

LOL, I'm gonna have to agree with Crypt0kid here. One thing I hate as much almost more than disappearing developers that never deliver are those that beg for airdrops and then talk shit when they don't receive any. Not a good look guys.

Thank you.

\

Wendy

Abi is NOT sick, he's just milking ETHD as much as he can. Have you seen one development in the past weeks? ANYTHING ? I mean ANYTHING at all? even maybe a website update? nope. He's not gonna do anything and we need to understand that this is all done, were holding on by a thread right now praying for something. Don't be naive.

You agree with cryptokid so you dont have right and you are wrong, abi promised airdrop and thats why im angry Smiley

,,UPDATE: Due to a very high demand for airdrops that we have been receiving, please have patience, you will all receive your coins shortly (If you do not get them within 30 mins expect them to be sent within a few hours or within the next 2-3 days at the most. Thank you for your patience)

ONCE AGAIN: YOU WILL ALL GET YOUR COINS EVENTUALLY, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE PM'D US AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ONE BY ONE, THIS MAY TAKE A LOT OF TIME.

NOTE: DO NOT POST ADDRESSES HERE (ANYONE POSTING ADDRESS HERE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED)

We won't be able to answer any questions until airdrop is over, if you have questions and it's urgent, please email us at support@ethereumdark.net (DO NOT EMAIL US ABOUT AIRDROPS!)

IT WAS PROMISED AND YOUR STORY ABOUT BEGGAR IS NOT VALID BEACOUSE ABI DIDNT TELL HE DONT HAVE A CHANGE (AIDDROP) HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAVE CHANGE(AIRDROP) AND HE WILL GIVE MI IT. AND I HAVE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY NOW BECAOUSE HE LIED TO ME''
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:22:28 PM

The Story of Abi18:

Pardon_the_fukk

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:41:30 PM

Thank you.

IT WAS PROMISED AND YOUR STORY ABOUT BEGGAR IS NOT VALID BEACOUSE ABI DIDNT TELL HE DONT HAVE A CHANGE (AIDDROP) HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAVE CHANGE(AIRDROP) AND HE WILL GIVE MI IT. AND I HAVE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY NOW BECAOUSE HE LIED TO ME.

this stupidy is endless.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:00:44 PM

lol , stop insulting for a shitcoin peoples...
Pardon_the_fukk

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:29:08 PM

Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.
That hurts. And this thread is the best example.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:31:36 PM

The Story of Abi18:

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy very good, lately i have seen legendary members activity on forum much more than few month ago

and all have been like yours, don't know but maybe all such ranks have decided to make a bump in threads and increase other activity
your post is exactly whats happening to some users on this thread

if forum had "like" button, im sure you would get many many here  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 [604] 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: