Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 [622] 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:15:25 AM

This dev issue is getting out of hand. Why don't each of you get your own domain name and build out your project the way that you see it. Those in the community that like your project will sign up for your project. It doesn't make any sense for 3 devs to be fighting over development of this project. First of all, if any of you were really close with Abi on the development of this project, then you would have access to EthereumDark.net. It appears that none of you have access to EthereumDark.net. Instead, one of you copied the website and then decided to host it on EthereumDark.info. Abi was also going to do an airdrop. Does any of you have access to the tokens for the airdrop? Once again, it seems that none of you were really that involved in this project, but now that the original dev is gone, everyone wants to take over this project because we have such a large community. Why not create your own projects? You should know know how to build a community. Why fight over this project and look like idiots?

It appears that one dev, ethdev1, wants a coin swap. Here is a message to that dev who wants a coin swap, NO ONE IS THAT STUPID! NO ONE IS GOING TO SEND YOU THEIR COINS, SO KINDLY REMOVE YOURSELF FROM CONSIDERATION!

That leaves:

1. ABI18. - who wants to create a lending platform. These tend to be ponzi schemes.
2. ETHD NEW DEV - who announced the original dev's death, but we don't exactly know what direction he wants to take this project.

Both of you say that you were the ones who contacted Cryptopia and asked them to fix the wallet. However, when I realized that the wallet wasn't working yesterday, I also sent an email to Cryptopia support and I can provide proof of my email. It's very easy to see who is lying. The person who contacted Cryptopia and has proof of a response from Cryptopia will be the one who is telling the truth. The first dev to actually post the email message that shows that they were in contact with Cryptopia support and actually received a reply back, will be the one who was telling the truth and we can then know who the liar is. The email should also have a date and time stamp.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:26:34 AM

This dev issue is getting out of hand. Why don't each of you get your own domain name and build out your project the way that you see it. Those in the community that like your project will sign up for your project. It doesn't make any sense for 3 devs to be fighting over development of this project. First of all, if any of you were really close with Abi on the development of this project, then you would have access to EthereumDark.net. It appears that none of you have access to EthereumDark.net. Instead, one of you copied the website and then decided to host it on EthereumDark.info. Abi was also going to do an airdrop. Does any of you have access to the tokens for the airdrop? Once again, it seems that none of you were really that involved in this project, but now that the original dev is gone, everyone wants to take over this project because we have such a large community. Why not create your own projects? You should know know how to build a community. Why fight over this project and look like idiots?

It appears that one dev, ethdev1, wants a coin swap. Here is a message to that dev who wants a coin swap, NO ONE IS THAT STUPID! NO ONE IS GOING TO SEND YOU THEIR COINS, SO KINDLY REMOVE YOURSELF FROM CONSIDERATION!

That leaves:

1. ABI18. - who wants to create a lending platform. These tend to be ponzi schemes.
2. ETHD NEW DEV - who announced the original dev's death, but we don't exactly know what direction he wants to take this project.

Both of you say that you were the ones who contacted Cryptopia and asked them to fix the wallet. However, when I realized that the wallet wasn't working yesterday, I also sent an email to Cryptopia support and I can provide proof of my email. It's very easy to see who is lying. The person who contacted Cryptopia and has proof of a response from Cryptopia will be the one who is telling the truth. The first dev to actually post the email message that shows that they were in contact with Cryptopia support and actually received a reply back, will be the one who was telling the truth and we can then know who the liar is. The email should also have a date and time stamp.

you seem idiot to buy an airdrop, i feel bad for you, but thats life, There is looser ( like you ) and others. thanks to you.
You must be really tard' to continue investing this shitcoin, and bitcointalk admins must close this topic...too much damages was done
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:05:33 PM

Scam coin , dev
You guys are plain stupid or thick ? How many times that fucking Abi18 promised us new updates? And he just left. Why don’t you guys sell all Ethd and invest in other coins.

As simple as that
zeroarmy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:12:03 PM

I'm not here to argue with you zeroarmy ,

Visit our link: 
Code:
https://ethereumdark.info/account/register/ 
Please read our white paper and if you are interested in applying for VIP, feel free to PM us

Thank you

Same here.  I don`t care your shit anymore.
But wait... ahaha just noticed that you are another NEW Abi18. <---- with a dot and activity of 4!!!
Ahahaha, ROFLMAO  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Why not come here as Abi19 from ETHD on waves to help all those other Abis`s?

See guys? Need to know more?

greetings
zero

I'm just chilling drinking popcorn and eating beer.

Good to See Abi18 back from the dead a bit like Jesus. Probably wears brown leather sandals too Grin

You have to improve your observation skills. It's not the same Abi profile. It's a newly created profile and there is a (.) in the name, which was not there with the original Abi.

Calling me stupid doesn`t change anything kiddo. Did you actually read my post before quoting?
Your stupidity seems borderless compared to mine  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm not here to argue with you zeroarmy ,

Visit our link: 
Code:
Please read our white paper and if you are interested in applying for VIP, feel free to PM us

Thank you

Same here.  I don`t care your shit anymore.
But wait... ahaha just noticed that you are another NEW Abi18. <---- with a dot and activity of 4!!!
Ahahaha, ROFLMAO  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Why not come here as Abi19 from ETHD on waves to help all those other Abis`s?

See guys? Need to know more?

greetings
zero

I'm just chilling drinking popcorn and eating beer.

Good to See Abi18 back from the dead a bit like Jesus. Probably wears brown leather sandals too Grin

HEHE, this is so fucking funny Cheesy
Abi... i just decided that i want to quit my job and work full time for you.
I may have to claim Abi20 though  Wink  Just hit me up on pm   Cool

greetings
zero

sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:35:58 PM

We updated new white paper already.

Code:
https://ufile.io/q6qfw

This is the lending platform we are developing.

Code:

Feel free to PM us if you want to become VIP on 1/1/2018

Thank you

HELLO ALL

THIS ACCOUNT IS THE FAKE ABI ABI18. IS A SCAM.

SINCE I ANNOUNCED ABI's DEATH AND SINCE HIS DEATH, WE HAVE HAD FORMER TEAM MATES WHO HACKED HIS ACCOUNT STOLE AND SOLD COINS.

THIS IS ONE OF THEM AND THE MAIN CULPRIT.

THERE IS EVEN REPORTS THAT ABI WAS MURDERED BY OTHER TEAM MEMBERS SO THEY COULD SELL COIN AND TAKE OVER THE PROJECT.

SADLY THIS IS HAPPENING.

I WILL DO MY BEST TO END THIS.

SINCE THE SPIKE TO $5 ABI WAS SCARED FOR HIS LIFE BECAUSE OF OTHER TEAM MEMBERS AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY HE REDUCED THE PARTICIPATION ON ETHD.

PLEASE IGMORE ABI18.

THANKS
[/font][/color][/b]

I believe you are that son of bitch who murdered Abi18. Motherfucker you should go to hell

Ethd community Kindly swap ethd token

0xa8c155C55542605a5074F5277241aE52B604aF88

Dont believe this scammer he changed eth address because i found who is actually .After i expose him he change eth address on profile

dont believe this scammer ! If you check this account location and last post you can understand what i mean ! He cant be new dev !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1269032

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:31:28 PM

maybe we can start reporting both abi18 fakes, they deserv to be banned
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:28:59 PM

This all is really to much drama to take this project serious. Realy pity. No one of the devs make the third airdrop or release the lottery winners of the last weeks. Only the real dev can do this two things. The first dev who makes it is maybe the real dev...
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:58:35 PM

This all is really to much drama to take this project serious. Realy pity. No one of the devs make the third airdrop or release the lottery winners of the last weeks. Only the real dev can do this two things. The first dev who makes it is maybe the real dev...

And he also can scam from all those who are stupid enough to really send their money to this scam dev. When really there is the chance to profit, a person who needed money the most will rely to the words of a thief.  Why didn't any of the DT give negative trust to abi? This guy seem to be untouchable here.

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:08:11 PM

And he also can scam from all those who are stupid enough to really send their money to this scam dev. When really there is the chance to profit, a person who needed money the most will rely to the words of a thief.  Why didn't any of the DT give negative trust to abi? This guy seem to be untouchable here.

Yeah, so true!  Cry
I´m courious how this all will end...
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:57:54 PM

And he also can scam from all those who are stupid enough to really send their money to this scam dev. When really there is the chance to profit, a person who needed money the most will rely to the words of a thief.  Why didn't any of the DT give negative trust to abi? This guy seem to be untouchable here.

What is the purpose now, didn't he die already Cheesy

I think people should also make his own inspection. Sending some eth to a scam project (obvious one) should blame himself first.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
mathadorre

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:13:21 PM

But I will invest again when the price hit $0.30  Cool Im not going anywhere; )
Hello All,

ETHD NEW DEV

This is Anthony.

I made the announcement on Abi death. I will be taking over the project.

First, this could would be delisted on January 3rd. I have conformed this with CMC.(coinmarketcap)

Please ignore all other post.

I am the new admin and would be making a new thread and page.

The team is working on website and white paper.

Please don't send your coin. Hold until further instructions.

Thanks

not said coinexchange.io delisted
               hello all member of ethd my name is mathias cofee i m a friend of abi 18. he is not dead he is on hollydays with all the money! i don’t know where yet! so now i have send a request to coinmarketcap to delet ethd they answer my in the next week!  so the best for all is to sold your coin and token because after coinmarket its coinexchange, cryptopia and etherdelta who will delete ETHD the request have been send! sorry for all but now its time to stop this scam
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:22:30 PM

hello all member of ethd my name is mathias cofee i m a friend of abi 18. he is not dead he is on hollydays with all the money! i don’t know where yet! so now i have send a request to coinmarketcap to delet ethd they answer my in the next week!  so the best for all is to sold your coin and token because after coinmarket its coinexchange, cryptopia and etherdelta who will delete ETHD the request have been send! sorry for all but now its time to stop this scam

now it is getting more interesting , who else wants to post about dead Abi ?
@mathadorre  thanks for sharing such news here, but have you thought who will purchase your tokens while the project is already called scam ?

who ever had put anything here, should now forget it
Curious1379

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:32:05 PM

But I will invest again when the price hit $0.30  Cool Im not going anywhere; )
Hello All,

ETHD NEW DEV

This is Anthony.

First, this could would be delisted on January 3rd. I have conformed this with CMC.(coinmarketcap)

Thanks

Another claim lol Cheesy
all u guys really want is the price to get lower so that u can buy cheap again. Ok Dev took the money so what? Trade is still going and as far as I know people are still trading until there is an official announcement from developers or exchanges. Dev is not that stupid to abandon this project. Ive seen usless projects with billion supply and still got good price.  This project will rise again once we see few updates
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:36:08 PM

All these Devs are more busy with dying and babbling than actually performing an Airdrop....

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:41:20 PM

A test: send your ETHD to 0xb0e740e905cc7dea3ad326522d7809e83fea0314

Curious1379

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:42:14 PM

A reminder to ethd holders. ..  Dev did coins swap and everyone got their tokens. . Then new exchanges were added. If Dev had to run away with our money why didn't he run before coinswap?? Ok current situation doesn't seem good but think positive and hopefully we will get through this. . If u don't believe in this project so better sell now if u think this project is dead.  I sold my tokens this morning but loyalty brought me back and I bought again even more.  Sounds crazy but that's true. I won't beg on the streets if this project fail so I will hold
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:44:16 PM

lol peoples, look at this retard, why do you want scammer to stop robbing people when idiot like Curious1379 still exist ? its so easy with thoses fools... i'm sure Curious1379 is the kind of idiot giving his money to jehovah witnesses lol ...

instead of using such words, you can easily suppose that he/she has much less experience than you
you just can use the advantage to guide such users and help them not to face scam again

@Curious1379, you should investigate more about such projects/developers and listen to advice of people who knows more like easyrimka
Curious1379

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:48:45 PM

But I will invest again when the price hit $0.30  Cool Im not going anywhere; )
Hello All,

ETHD NEW DEV

This is Anthony.

Thanks

hello all member of ethd my name is mathias cofee i m a friend of abi 18. he is not dead he is on hollydays with all the money! i don’t know where yet! so now i have send a request to coinmarketcap to delet ethd they answer my in the next week!  so the best for all is to sold your coin and token because after coinmarket its coinexchange, cryptopia and etherdelta who will delete ETHD the request have been send! sorry for all but now its time to stop this scam

Another claim lol Cheesy
all u guys really want is the price to get lower so that u can buy cheap again. Ok Dev took the money so what? Trade is still going and as far as I know people are still trading until there is an official announcement from developers or exchanges. Dev is not that stupid to abandon this project. Ive seen usless projects with billion supply and still got good price.  This project will rise again once we see few updates

lol peoples, look at this retard, why do you want scammer to stop robbing people when idiot like Curious1379 still exist ? its so easy with thoses fools... i'm sure Curious1379 is the kind of idiot giving his money to jehovah witnesses lol ...

Easyrimka... you've got to stop messing with me.  My money my choice.. do u have any proof that Ethd is scam?? Just mind your own business will you?
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:52:34 PM

Does it work properly with other wallets/coins?
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

instead of using such words, you can easily suppose that he/she has much less experience than you
you just can use the advantage to guide such users and help them not to face scam again

@Curious1379, you should investigate more about such projects/developers and listen to advice of people who knows more like easyrimka

you cant educate 5 billions of human, thats life. you can only see that some are low level brain, and some are superior . He is still asking if ethereum dark is a scam or not..
Pages: « 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 [622] 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: