Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:51:45 AM

I can imagine its pretty daunting going through ten thousand or however many messages the devs got for the airdrop. Along with the verification they are doing to try and make sure no one was cheating the system. I'm sure you guys will get yours eventually just give it some time.

It was daunting at first.

Imagine then also receiving an extra 10k worth of “did I get in”, “so I qualify yes” , “insert question answered on page one here”

Rest assured like I said, number 2 will be issued shortly and then number 3 is being done differently after learning from our mistakes  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:55:47 AM

Does anyone know if everyone has been paid from the 2nd airdrop?
my friend got 180 ETHD in 2nd airdorp. I'm later so I waiting next airdrop. many people confirm they had received their coin. you can join some airdrop notif group.

802529er

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:01:41 AM

Mprep"forum moderator" removed the stipulation imposed my a fool playing dev...“where’s my airdrop”        wow i wonder why?
it was removed because it is a very incorrect way of deceiving patrons!  and ruled by "This forums Moderator as Invalid"
so anyone desiring to ask “where’s my airdrop” is allowed  with no repercussions!!!
this along with changing rules in the middle of airdrop2 is also a very big deception from the dev!
when something is started with one set of rules it should finish with the same set of rules.
but because the price increased the dev decided to change and even stopped distributing Airdrop 2 "NO MORE COINS"
if your not a DEV then no one is interested in your butt noise and even the forum moderator has shown that  this noise is invalid and removed it!
this is to show that the DEV in the OP @ abi18 is scamming all the people waiting for their coins!
over 2 weeks for distribution that at the start of airdrop 2 was instant but because the price increased it was halted!
saying wait and never distributing the coins with the same formula as when it started!
THESE ARE ALL SCAM TACTICS

P>S>= i read written by your hand that you would ignore my posts?    please keep your word or are you just as much a lie and douchbag as the dev?

It was actually removed due to being consider “spam”

If you post about your airdrop being not received you will be disqualified.
Again, the conditions of the airdrop were clearly stated, and are even highlighted in the recent medium blog.

You received your coins when the value was low, this was due to your belief in ETHD, if you chose to hold you would of seen the gain as the value inreased.

The airdrop was always a random amount, somewhat tied to forum rank, as he value increased its only logical to decrease the amount of coins airdropped per round.

There’s actually many people who like the response and engagement from a community manager, it just seems to be yourself who has an issue with being told things by someone you don’t want it from, does it bother you vitalik wont personally respond to you also?

I only ignore users who have been continually childish with name calling and baseless “scam” accusations.

Many people actually received their airdrops from round 2 and then with the commmunity suggestions to fix some issues and the increase in needing to disqualify people who posted in the thread ( which increased when the moderaters removed the warning post for “spam”)

We thank those who can be patient during this time of an unexpected amount of airdrops/disqualifications/ and people taking extra time by inboxing abi18 with pointless messages.

Refer to my post on the previous page to take a look at a few things that the developers are currently working on

Also don’t forget to make sure that you follow our medium to keep up to date on anything ETHD

https://medium.com/@TeamETHD/ethereumdark-developer-update-1-ff443880d3b2

https://medium.com/@TeamETHD/ethereumdark-community-update-1-68f47e736406?source=linkShare-fe49c24ec73b-1506599813

#TeamETHD

micromaxim

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:13:47 AM

The Misbehavior of the Dev is very BaD!
At the start of the Second airdrop many got their coins instantly... and most people were given a certain amount of coin for the rank they have. example i am Hero and in the second Airdrop i received 450 ETHD as the second airdrop!
but as a few days went by the DEV "@abi18" decided to stop giving the airdrop because the price had risen too high! so he invented a lie and said his pm box is too full and he cannot pay the airdrop correctly any more so he now pays much less for the same airdrop to people. but then he decided not to pay at all! so everyone on AIRDROP 2 that has not received their payment "WILL NOT RECEIVE " so the DEV https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1115518  "@abi18" can pump and dump all his coins and not give out the airdrop!
it has been more then 2 weeks and the dev has tried to find a way to not even have to answer questions here and totally avoids any contact with the community!
so if you are still waiting for coins from airdrop 2 = you wont receive them.
the slimey actions of the dev and his friends are despicable and show how worthless of a human he is!
never trust a DISHONEST DEV ="@abi18"

I do not understand you!!! you got 450 coins!!! and you do not like something. You are a very greedy person, received for free, and write bad about people who gave you coins for free!!!
802529er

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:26:09 AM

Mprep"forum moderator" removed the stipulation imposed my a fool playing dev...“where’s my airdrop”        wow i wonder why?
it was removed because it is a very incorrect way of deceiving patrons!  and ruled by "This forums Moderator as Invalid"

so anyone desiring to ask
 “where’s my airdrop” is allowed
  with no repercussions!!!

this along with changing rules in the middle of airdrop2 is also a very big deception from the dev!
when something is started with one set of rules it should finish with the same set of rules.
but because the price increased the dev decided to change and even stopped distributing Airdrop 2 "NO MORE COINS"
if your not a DEV then no one is interested in your butt noise and even the forum moderator has shown that  this noise is invalid and removed it!
this is to show that the DEV in the OP @ abi18 is scamming all the people waiting for their coins!
over 2 weeks for distribution that at the start of airdrop 2 was instant but because the price increased it was halted!
saying wait and never distributing the coins with the same formula as when it started!

THESE ARE ALL SCAM TACTICS

P>S>= i read written by your hand that you would ignore my posts?    please keep your word or are you just as much a lie and douchbag as the dev?

i can write big also
It’s can be made really small also, just like your effect on the community, miniscule.
If you continue to act immature and clearly troll you’ll just continue to send a message to the community of how little people like you should never be listened too.

ETHD will continue to progress forwards, we look forward to completing distribution of airdrop number 2, and revealing our new methods for future airdrops!

Many users have already received their coins and will continue too receive them, we are dealing with a large number of applications and also a large number of disqualified people that apparantly while most of the community is understanding in the matter some will be annoyed and we apologise for any inconvenience caused in receiving what is essentially “FREE MONEY”

If you have any actual questions please feel free to ask them  Cool

#TeamETHD

802529er

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:29:03 AM

At the start of the Second airdrop many got their coins instantly... and most people were given a certain amount of coin for the rank they have. example i am Hero and in the second Airdrop i received 450 ETHD as the second airdrop!
but as a few days went by the DEV "@abi18" decided to stop giving the airdrop because the price had risen too high! so he invented a lie and said his pm box is too full and he cannot pay the airdrop correctly any more so he now pays much less for the same airdrop to people. but then he decided not to pay at all! so everyone on AIRDROP 2 that has not received their payment "WILL NOT RECEIVE " so the DEV https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1115518  "@abi18" can pump and dump all his coins and not give out the airdrop!
it has been more then 2 weeks and the dev has tried to find a way to not even have to answer questions here and totally avoids any contact with the community!
the slimey actions of the dev and his friends are despicable and show how worthless of a human he is!

I do not understand you!!! you got 450 coins!!! and you do not like something. You are a very greedy person, received for free, and write bad about people who gave you coins for free!!!

People like this exist everywhere, please notice that even though he may not believe in ETHD and talks bad about us we still have no problem giving everyone the chance to be in #TeamETHD

Stay tuned for airdrop number #3!

blockchainwarrior

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:34:51 AM

People like this exist everywhere, please notice that even though he may not believe in ETHD and talks bad about us we still have no problem giving everyone the chance to be in #TeamETHD

I bought all 28 ETHD that I own, and didn't even know what an "air drop" was (and still kind of don't) but came here because I believe in the project, which is also why I am still here.
blockchainwarrior

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:42:24 AM

I bought all 28 ETHD that I own, and didn't even know what an "air drop" was (and still kind of don't) but came here because I believe in the project, which is also why I am still here.

Which is a lot for me, and is why I ask a lot about updates and stuff.. just want know what were all investing in.
Corditza

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:45:00 AM

so where is my airdrop 2??? i have 10 days waiting already
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:48:57 AM

Does anyone know if everyone has been paid from the 2nd airdrop?

Refer the the post above yours please  Cool

Lol, thanks. I've never seen an airdrop take so long, must have a lot of PMS.

Becareful, asking for the drop will disqualify you from the airdrop.  Grin

Campaign Manager (2018)
muchotaco

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:50:19 AM

How many tokens will be needed for a masternode.  Has that been answered yet?
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:50:36 AM

Just be patient. The team is working off a big list of people that signed up.

lunedio

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:55:13 AM

How many tokens will be needed for a masternode.  Has that been answered yet?
I dont know but I would like to.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:00:10 AM

for who want to join rd airdrop, please refer to ETHD medium blog, they write all information about airdrop there
Rawrrr

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:09:30 AM

Ive been lurking for awhile , made an account to say thank you to 802529er for modding and responding so quick to posts.
802529er

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:14:00 AM

Ive been lurking for awhile , made an account to say thank you to 802529er for modding and responding so quick to posts.

Thank you for the kind words! While I can’t answer every question I do my best to answer what I can and get people in touch In touch with the right resources!

#TeamETHD

Spresti17

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:22:26 AM

This is a reply about ETHD from the CEO of Bittrex through their slack.

https://imgur.com/a/ENBKp
802529er

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:24:53 AM

We’ve never guaranteed a bittrex listing the community has just  been very vocal in wanting that exchange to list ETHD, if you check the medium post it contains the most up to date information about future exchanges and bittrex.

https://medium.com/@TeamETHD/ethereumdark-community-update-1-68f47e736406?source=linkShare-fe49c24ec73b-1506599813

lukasas74

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:28:17 AM

Just be patient. The team is working off a big list of people that signed up.
oh really?  Grin Grin I'm starting to believe in scam option.
Spresti17

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:29:31 AM

We’ve never guaranteed a bittrex listing the community has just  been very vocal in wanting that exchange to list ETHD, if you check the medium post it contains the most up to date information about future exchanges and bittrex.

Yes I understand. The website is just a little misleading with the Bittrex "coming soon" thing.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: