Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:48:44 AM

think now it needs to be listed on couple of more exchanges (e.g. cryptopia, nova) and coinmarket or coincap.org
ethereumDark is listed on quite a number of exchanges now and am sure many more are coming, surely ethd sow it coming that ethereum is going pos soon and then ethreumdark did the same, we are moving forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JamzGoezHamz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:53:47 AM

So I just found out about ETHD the night before last, and after work yesterday I registered on this forum so that I can qualify for the airdrop. I've checked the ETHD website, Reddit, and Twitter for in depth rules about what is needed to be apart of the upcoming airdrop, but I haven't had much luck. These are what I know so far:

1) download and sync ethd wallet *Done*
2) email Abi (not pm I think) my ethd wallet address (Before or after the announcement is made?)
3) Post in the forum (anything? or should my post contain something specific, also, should the post be made before or after the announcement?)

I look forward to any and all replies. Long live ETHD (=

That’s basiclly it my friend!

Welcome to #TeamETHD

The only tasks I completed were registering on the forums before the announcement and downloading the wallet.
Parts 2 and 3 of my OP are stuck on "before announcement or after announcement" dilemmas.

I'm not asking anyone to predict the future of what the announcement rules will be, but it's to my understanding that there are specific qualifications that must be met before the announcement is made and exactly what those are is a little blurry. I wish there was a sticky'd post with step by step instructions, to prevent people just finding out about the coin from getting burned come time for the airdrop.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:58:19 AM

So I just found out about ETHD the night before last, and after work yesterday I registered on this forum so that I can qualify for the airdrop. I've checked the ETHD website, Reddit, and Twitter for in depth rules about what is needed to be apart of the upcoming airdrop, but I haven't had much luck. These are what I know so far:

2) email Abi (not pm I think) my ethd wallet address (Before or after the announcement is made?)
3) Post in the forum (anything? or should my post contain something specific, also, should the post be made before or after the announcement?)

Although your still newbie but you did great job reading the OP carefully & have followed the T.O.S PERFECTLY.
That's the kind of members we need in this community, the ones that READ & READ before asking questions.

All you have to do now is waiting your turn, if you didn't get you Air Drop this time, I'm dead sure you'll be enrolled in the 3rd one. Remember it's Free without those hard & pain in the ass T.O.S like in other coins. That's what makes ETHD the best so far.
JamzGoezHamz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:44:12 AM

Although your still newbie but you did great job reading the OP carefully & have followed the T.O.S PERFECTLY.
That's the kind of members we need in this community, the ones that READ & READ before asking questions.

All you have to do now is waiting your turn, if you didn't get you Air Drop this time, I'm dead sure you'll be enrolled in the 3rd one. Remember it's Free without those hard & pain in the ass T.O.S like in other coins. That's what makes ETHD the best so far.

Thanks for the encouraging reply, Ansi! Glad to be apart of the ETHD community with people like you. I have one small question about my OP, if you ever get the chance to reply. (It's getting kind of late, lol)

Do I need to email my ethd wallet address before the announcement is made in order to qualify, or are they wanting people to wait until after the announcement?
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:48:31 AM

Thanks for the encouraging reply, Ansi! Glad to be apart of the ETHD community with people like you. I have one small question about my OP, if you ever get the chance to reply. (It's getting kind of late, lol)

Do I need to email my ethd wallet address before the announcement is made in order to qualify, or are they wanting people to wait until after the announcement?

We’d like users to wait until the airdrop is announced!

Thank you for joining #TeamETHD

alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:49:42 AM

I pm abi18 after 2 days end of airdrop2. I also email some screenshots to get bounties. But i didnt get any reply. Am i enrolled in third airdrop3 automatically?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
dabumt

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:54:04 AM

I've got a bad feeling about ethd..1.5K hodling but the feeling is getting worse every day Sad
saiscoin

Activity: 66

The Alt Whisperer

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:57:19 AM

I've got a bad feeling about ethd..1.5K hodling but the feeling is getting worse every day Sad

Funnny i didnt get in and I wish i did at 8 cents.

Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:59:17 AM

Dont worry mate, things will be better in next coming days.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:02:21 AM

Lots of us thinks the same but its the part of the crypto world i dguess.
By the way any new news on ETHD? I havent see anything new in the last coming days.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:13:20 AM

Lots of us thinks the same but its the part of the crypto world i dguess.
By the way any new news on ETHD? I havent see anything new in the last coming days.

The train is still running! Smiley not too late to jump on.
dabumt

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:14:24 AM

I got in at 0.56$ so im shaking right now for the past few days Cheesy im aware if we moon that im rich. And by moon i mean ETH price which is now 250-300$
802529er

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:35:27 AM

Patience is required to achieve perfection, it will take some time but the journey is well worth the ride  Cool

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:47:27 AM

Nothing to worry about mate, that's how trading is, even if something bad happens it doesn't mean the coin is dead, it's still new born & the road is still so long.
You may get scared if you're a short term trader, but in the long run, ETHD will be among the Top 50 for sure, When will that happen? Only future days, weeks or months will let us now.

Why I'm saying this ? The community is getting bigger each day (just see the thread views & replies).
  • The demand is high (& will get even higher in the near future).
  • Remaining Air drops are only 2 !!! which will make it hard to get for FREE & the supply will be limited (or hard to get), which means prices have no choice but to keep rising.
802529er

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:50:30 AM

Nothing to worry about mate, that's how trading is, even if something bad happens it doesn't mean the coin is dead, it's still new born & the road is still so long.
You may get scared if you're a short term trader, but in the long run, ETHD will be among the Top 50 for sure, When will that happen? Only future days, weeks or months will let us now.

Why I'm saying this ? The community is getting bigger each day (just see the thread views & replies).
  • Remaining Air drops are only 2 !!! which will make it hard to get for FREE & the supply will be limited (or hard to get), which means prices have no choice but to keep rising.

Don’t forget to read the community update for some other cool milestones!

https://medium.com/@TeamETHD/ethereumdark-developer-update-1-ff443880d3b2

https://medium.com/@TeamETHD/ethereumdark-community-update-1-68f47e736406?source=linkShare-fe49c24ec73b-1506599813

dabumt

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:56:03 AM

https://medium.com/@TeamETHD/ethereumdark-community-update-1-68f47e736406?source=linkShare-fe49c24ec73b-1506599813

Im here for the long run but how do we know that devs are capable of coding SC and lets say ring signatures like monero? Or lets say what they are promising. I want to know who they are.. how can you say that demand is getting higher when everybody want free coins to dump.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:57:18 AM

two more airdrops and the price will start to stabilize, i believe that the dev will surely start serious developments for our ethereumdark project just relax, we are getting their.
802529er

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:00:51 AM

Im here for the long run but how do we know that devs are capable of coding SC and lets say ring signatures like monero? Or lets say what they are promising. I want to know who they are.. how can you say that demand is getting higher when everybody want free coins to dump.

The devs and more importantly the community believes we can deliver.
The position on the devs id has been discussed before,
To be truly anonymous that’s how it needs to be.
We look forward to the journey and everyone who supports us along the way !

#TeamETHD

dabumt

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:11:30 AM

The devs and more importantly the community believes we can deliver.
The position on the devs id has been discussed before,
To be truly anonymous that’s how it needs to be.
We look forward to the journey and everyone who supports us along the way !

#TeamETHD

Got a point even satoshi was just nickname. But i would really like to know what our dev team is capable, what kind of exp do they have, what have they been doing for the past year or two in crypto or in IT.

sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:18:50 PM

the length of this thread and the number of views of this topic is really amusing, some people are asking about the identity of the devs maybe because they see this going some where, coz you find icos and the devs have not been asked to identify their identities, ethd is to be anonymous, continue with what your doing dev team.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: