Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:32:46 PM

When will be the next airdrop? I heared that many contributors and members who claim a free ETHD is happy as the coin is going up its price. I want to join on the next airdrop if ever there is.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:37:39 PM

Hello
3rd phase of airdrop still alive? May I get coins?  Roll Eyes

When will be the next airdrop? I heared that many contributors and members who claim a free ETHD is happy as the coin is going up its price. I want to join on the next airdrop if ever there is.

Your best bet would be to actually read the 1st page fully, and then some of the last pages, and all info about airdrops would magically appear.

But - I'll sum it up for ya:

The 3rd airdrop (out of 4) will be announced here, on Reddit, on Medium, on Twitter, and probably written in the sky with airplanes by some crazy dudes, as soon as they are ready.

Until then, people should stop asking about the same thing on every. single. page.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:43:04 PM

Hard to believe so many people continue to ask for coins when it clearly says do not ask for coins or post in this thread about that. Patience is lost on the incoming generation isnt it  Roll Eyes. Before you say old guy is ripping into

new kids I am also your age so in essence I am ripping on my own generation
let them ask and get disqualify from next airdrop so we can get more coin from this project

sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:47:18 PM

what news about adding ETHD in cryptopia

jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:47:51 PM

Hard to believe so many people continue to ask for coins when it clearly says do not ask for coins or post in this thread about that. Patience is lost on the incoming generation isnt it  Roll Eyes. Before you say old guy is ripping into

new kids I am also your age so in essence I am ripping on my own generation
let them ask and get disqualify from next airdrop so we can get more coin from this project

As far as I know, the only disqualification is if Round 2 participants ask where their free coins are, before that round is announced closed.

802529er could confirm that.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
NewStar

Activity: 616
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:51:45 PM

I'm waiting for 4 days I still haven't received airdrop for the my wallet. how long should I wait?

Please wait until we announce that airdrop 2 has been fully sent out.
We are currently disqualifying users who have posted in this thread asking about their airdrops as per the rules posted in the below medium.

Rest assured if when we announce distrubution is finished and users still have yet to receive their coins then we will start responding to those users to sort them out

#TeamETHD
ok, thanks
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:00:57 PM

yall think staking 953 will make it to 1000 without getting passed up?

The staking rate is 10% per year. That means that you should generate approximately 95 ETHD per year. The problem is that you will need to buy 2K ETHD if you plan to run a masternode. The second stage will have a 2:1 swap. That means that every 2K ETHD will be swapped for 1K ETHD. I don't think that a lot of people read that part of the white paper. You'll have to wait and see what the new white paper that's coming out says.

And is it possible to estimate how much ETHD is possible to earn by running masternode?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
the.vlado

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:03:08 PM

There are so many comments from so many people asking about the airdrops. If you want to support ETHD and the growing community, the best way to do it is to buy some ETHD. Do what I and many others have done.

#1. Get some BTC, ETH or LTC
#2. Visit one of the exchanges that lists Ethereum Dark
#3. Buy some ETHD
#4. Stake your ETHD
#5. Stop asking about the airdrops (The ETHD Team will disqualify you for constantly asking about ETHD airdrops)

Do i have to install the wallet and hold my ETHDs there or may i hold'em by exchange too? My antivirus suspect a trojan by wallet installation.

You can stake on exchange, most wallets will trip antivirus unfortunately it’s due to factors outside of our control ( there no virus in the wallet, the exchanges use the same wallet and wouldn’t run something with a virus)

I use the latest version of Bitdefender and it didn't trip an antivirus warning. I personally would recommend installing the wallet and holding your ETHD there.

By the way, how does someone stake on an exchange? I didn't know that CoinExchange and NovaExchange will allow you to stake on their exchange. Most exchanges that I'm come across do not allow you to stake on them.

On CoinsMarkets exchange is possible to trade coins and earn stake reward.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Dimmadont

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:13:48 PM

There are so many comments from so many people asking about the airdrops. If you want to support ETHD and the growing community, the best way to do it is to buy some ETHD. Do what I and many others have done.

#3. Buy some ETHD
#4. Stake your ETHD
#5. Stop asking about the airdrops (The ETHD Team will disqualify you for constantly asking about ETHD airdrops)

Do i have to install the wallet and hold my ETHDs there or may i hold'em by exchange too? My antivirus suspect a trojan by wallet installation.

You can stake on exchange, most wallets will trip antivirus unfortunately it’s due to factors outside of our control ( there no virus in the wallet, the exchanges use the same wallet and wouldn’t run something with a virus)

I use the latest version of Bitdefender and it didn't trip an antivirus warning. I personally would recommend installing the wallet and holding your ETHD there.

By the way, how does someone stake on an exchange? I didn't know that CoinExchange and NovaExchange will allow you to stake on their exchange. Most exchanges that I'm come across do not allow you to stake on them.

I can confirm. I keep my ETHD in the CoinsMarkets wallet and received stake on it. I think it's more profitable that way anyway, since exchange wallets are online 24/7. That way you don't need to leave your laptop or PC on at night just to receive stake.
dabumt

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:23:22 PM

#3. Buy some ETHD
#4. Stake your ETHD

I can confirm. I keep my ETHD in the CoinsMarkets wallet and received stake on it. I think it's more profitable that way anyway, since exchange wallets are online 24/7. That way you don't need to leave your laptop or PC on at night just to receive stake.

you've got some balls to keep coins staking at exchange like coinex...what if gets hacked?
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:31:34 PM

#3. Buy some ETHD
#4. Stake your ETHD

you've got some balls to keep coins staking at exchange like coinex...what if gets hacked?
many people still keep their coin on an exchange like this. that is too risk. hope we have an decentralized exchange soon

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
the.vlado

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:32:53 PM

#3. Buy some ETHD
#4. Stake your ETHD

You can say the same for any sell or buy order on exchange. But at least at this one you can get some minted coins.
None of exchanges are safe. At the end it is your choice.

Troilo

Activity: 148

Juggling with Crypto Investments

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:52:57 PM

Do you know if the previous little "dumps" of ETHD correlate with the dates of the last the airdrops? Like when the noobies (like me, yeah) get their free coin, they instantly sell it, and it lowers the price a bit?

Just to know if I will have to buy more after the 3rd airdrop. ;-)

Are you tired of all this FUD? Take a break, and check my Steemit Blog!

https://steemit.com/@troilo/
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:12:08 PM

yall think staking 953 will make it to 1000 without getting passed up?

The staking rate is 10% per year. That means that you should generate approximately 95 ETHD per year. The problem is that you will need to buy 2K ETHD if you plan to run a masternode. The second stage will have a 2:1 swap. That means that every 2K ETHD will be swapped for 1K ETHD. I don't think that a lot of people read that part of the white paper. You'll have to wait and see what the new white paper that's coming out says.

And is it possible to estimate how much ETHD is possible to earn by running masternode?

I don't think that anyone knows the answer to that question yet. I believe that devs will discuss masternodes in more detail in the upcoming white paper. It will be very interesting to find out the answer. With so few coins and the fact that the coin will reduce its supply in half after the swap, I really don't see that many ETHD being earned with the masternode, but I could be wrong. Also, the old white paper says that they would like to have 50K masternodes. The more masternodes, the less the rewards.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Bakscher

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:22:13 PM

The coin comes to the moon at 5 cm per year

It just can not please, everything is going according to plan
crypt0kid

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:24:06 PM

#3. Buy some ETHD
#4. Stake your ETHD

You can say the same for any sell or buy order on exchange. But at least at this one you can get some minted coins.
None of exchanges are safe. At the end it is your choice.

When you say Coin Market Exchange, do you mean CoinExchange.io?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
mellorbo666

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:24:28 PM

just had to buy some at this price. see what happens in next few month Smiley

Bakscher

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:24:39 PM

latest creation

Smiley
nice gif bro. you should give us source file . people will be use this for any video talk about ethd
the best animation in my life, the one who dazzled just a genius.Honor to you and respect you kind man
Bakscher

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:25:45 PM

just had to buy some at this price. see what happens in next few month Smiley

There may be a price surge in the very near future

Wait and hope for flight
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:26:00 PM

The movements traceable through the Block Explorer show that - probably - payments of the 2nd Airdrop are still being finalised. A hell of a job:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/address.php?address=RR9tTs9V5x3KKFFxwPgqDykSTo2KbfVsjj
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/address.php?address=RGdSkq1Di5Vu2QgMENeRSMjChCHehEAE9E

Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: