Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:48:26 AM

Hi everyone, just got back online. Will be distributing airdrop #2 to those who applied before we announced that it was over. We have read a lot of comments stating that we should not allow newbie account holders to participate in airdrops. We agree, and this is why it is taking longer to distribute since we have to check when every newbie account was registered. We will still give newbie accounts their airdrops, that is, as long as they signed up for bitcointalk before the airdrop was announced. Thank you all for your patience.

Some updates:
-We are now live on Nova
-We have submitted to be added on Bittrex, they emailed us and asked for our logo today and we have sent it to them about 30 minutes ago.
-We are under pending review to be listed for voting on trade satoshi
-We have read most emails sent to our support address, we will get back shortly
-Whitepaper will be out soon (Should be out within 4-5 days at the most)
-Lotteries will be paid tomorrow
-Payments to Mods will be sent tomorrow (Social media, translations, etc)
-We have some good news coming out for masternodes soon
-We will be updating our website with a live price for ETHD that would be connected to coinmarketcap

NOTE: Keep in mind, we have about 100 more pages to go through to send out the airdrops, this is take a lot of time.

cool.. soon ethd will be on mars  Grin HODL your coins

Yes Money. It will boost your money lol Grin

thats why i am hodling my coins and buying @ every dip.. Grin

How much you got till now.

280 from 2nd airdrop and around 1500 which i bought from mkt Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:49:19 AM

Can't wait to be listed in bittrex soon Cool.
This coin will fly up to the heaven, seriously talking guys. Just hold your coins 🤑

Oooh is that a dollar sign smiley face emoji or a spew face emoji with the green? Either way very cool and Gabz999 I think coupled with the coins no longer being airdropped to brand new accounts , which should prevent some level of dumping, things are going to be awesomely awesome for this coins future.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
Ganjj

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:54:56 AM

WARNING: If we see any one posting on this thread about them not receiving their coins yet, they will be disqualified. As you know, it take a lot of time to go through every message, then check and make sure they did not apply twice, and then we need to see if their account was made recently or has been active on bitcointalk.

If you do not have the patience, please do not participate. You are not losing anything by waiting, you are getting free coins, which is basically like handing everyone free money. If you cannot appreciate that then, this is not the right coin for you to follow. Please, once again, do not post here that you have not received your coin, you will be disqualified. Just understand that they are on there way, it may take few minutes or a few days depending on when you applied.

Thank you.

So you hand out airdrops based on a forum account?
Seems a bit random, why not based on amount of ethd you are holding in your wallet...
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:58:16 AM

WARNING: If we see any one posting on this thread about them not receiving their coins yet, they will be disqualified. As you know, it take a lot of time to go through every message, then check and make sure they did not apply twice, and then we need to see if their account was made recently or has been active on bitcointalk.

If you do not have the patience, please do not participate. You are not losing anything by waiting, you are getting free coins, which is basically like handing everyone free money. If you cannot appreciate that then, this is not the right coin for you to follow. Please, once again, do not post here that you have not received your coin, you will be disqualified. Just understand that they are on there way, it may take few minutes or a few days depending on when you applied.

Thank you.

Seems a bit random, why not based on amount of ethd you are holding in your wallet...

It’s based on forum account so that way you contribute to the community and don’t just come here for “free money” if your just here for that , well that’s why they do it on account so they can weed those people out.

And it’s not that random, if you’d been a contributing member of the community you’d know almost every airdrop is run based on account rank and activity

Ganjj

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:04:52 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 10:31:02 AM by Ganjj

Thank you.

It’s based on forum account so that way you contribute to the community and don’t just come here for “free money” if your just here for that , well that’s why they do it on account so they can weed those people out.

And it’s not that random, if you’d been a contributing member of the community you’d know almost every airdrop is run based on account rank and activity

I have only been involved in crypto's for a couple months, not very known with bitcointalk forums
I've received omisego airdrop for instance, based on the amount of eth you are holding wich seems a fair way of distributing
Distributing based on a forum rank is new to me Smiley

I've actualy bought some ethd and i'm staking. Seems like more contributing to the project than posting on a forum?
Master of Puppets (EIRE)

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:09:00 AM

That is not fair for me that you disqualife me from airdrop as a newbie, as I have been in crypto scene for years now. I have registered to Bitcointalk only for participate in airdrop, and have done a some of work for ETHD (bought ETHD coins, has been staking for many days now, promoted ETHD on big Facebook groups, following your Twitter). You can check my ETHD address I sent to you.

Same here. I am heart broken now. I bought coins promoted it but in a return I failed to recieve the airdrop. not fair

Exactly the same here guys! Bad thing is, i brought friends into this (Twitter/Telegram)..now i stand there like a total a** and they think i lied to them.
x-road

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:13:15 AM

Hi everyone, just got back online. Will be distributing airdrop #2 to those who applied before we announced that it was over. We have read a lot of comments stating that we should not allow newbie account holders to participate in airdrops. We agree, and this is why it is taking longer to distribute since we have to check when every newbie account was registered. We will still give newbie accounts their airdrops, that is, as long as they signed up for bitcointalk before the airdrop was announced. Thank you all for your patience.

Some updates:
-We are now live on Nova
-We have submitted to be added on Bittrex, they emailed us and asked for our logo today and we have sent it to them about 30 minutes ago.
-We are under pending review to be listed for voting on trade satoshi
-We have read most emails sent to our support address, we will get back shortly
-Whitepaper will be out soon (Should be out within 4-5 days at the most)
-Lotteries will be paid tomorrow
-Payments to Mods will be sent tomorrow (Social media, translations, etc)
-We have some good news coming out for masternodes soon
-We will be updating our website with a live price for ETHD that would be connected to coinmarketcap

NOTE: Keep in mind, we have about 100 more pages to go through to send out the airdrops, this is take a lot of time.

Thanks for the update, I believe some of updated statement as above addressed the question regarding 3rd round of airdrop distribution, I hope there is no more posting blaming newbie, wallet addrs posted and airdrop distribution system, keep spreading the word of ETHD if you believe to this project.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:13:18 AM

That is not fair for me that you disqualife me from airdrop as a newbie, as I have been in crypto scene for years now. I have registered to Bitcointalk only for participate in airdrop, and have done a some of work for ETHD (bought ETHD coins, has been staking for many days now, promoted ETHD on big Facebook groups, following your Twitter). You can check my ETHD address I sent to you.

Same here. I am heart broken now. I bought coins promoted it but in a return I failed to recieve the airdrop. not fair

Exactly the same here guys! Bad thing is, i brought friends into this (Twitter/Telegram)..now i stand there like a total a** and they think i lied to them.

yeah yea, you brought friends to here... as if you were a veteran...newbie account...

why are always those newbies crying a lot, who only post in airdrop threads? i know a lot of other newbie who are productive contributing stuff and not only in airdrop threads Oo".
saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:15:35 AM

hello,

From the members who already received coins, is it possible to confirm it and how many did you received?
What is the criteria to receive coins besides are within airdrop date? BItcointalk user rank?
kikomode

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:16:03 AM

Hi! guys noob quest here. Cheesy
i bought some 500 ETHD.
What is Stake means?  Huh
zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:16:12 AM

Your friends should read and contribute here by themselves. Though that they can see there are no lies, just rules one should take note while reading here. Just my 2 ETHD.

802529er

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:16:29 AM

yeah yea, you brought friends to here... as if you were a veteran...newbie account...

why are always those newbies crying a lot, who only post in airdrop threads? i know a lot of other newbie who are productive contributing stuff and not only in airdrop threads Oo".

Yeah this is spot on, the only people and the only newbies complaining I can see have under 5 posts, aren’t posting outside this thread, are posting low quality posts and such.

It’s really simple, interaction and community engagement is rewarded, complaining that the “free money” you want has unfair rules behind who gets it is sad to see, devs doing a great thing and people are taking advantage of it.

0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:20:00 AM

Finally, devs step up and sort out all idiots ranting about "Where is my coins?" bullshit. Please blacklist those from 2nd, 3rd and 4th airdrop too so more coin for patience users.

Only complain when dev said: "All the reward have given out" but somehow you don't get any. But now ain't dev are still working, processing all your PM and giving out? Why is so hard to get a word "patience" to your fck skull? If you can't WAIT for a FREE thing then begone.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:22:03 AM

if you already bought the coin just stop moaning about the airdrop already.
if you are newbies dont expect to get hundreds of ETHD from dev. cause you won't received that much if you are newbie.keep buying it. just stop being salty about the airdrop. maybe you can start building your rank now so you dont missed another sweet airdrop like this in the future. and your welcome for my advice
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:22:51 AM

Can't wait to be listed in bittrex soon Cool.
This coin will fly up to the heaven, seriously talking guys. Just hold your coins 🤑

Oooh is that a dollar sign smiley face emoji or a spew face emoji with the green? Either way very cool and Gabz999 I think coupled with the coins no longer being airdropped to brand new accounts , which should prevent some level of dumping, things are going to be awesomely awesome for this coins future.
Actually its a emoji face with a dollar tounge sign Tongue. Anyway, thanks for that.
Yeah, thats a better Idea so we can see the green possitive sign growing day by day.
A62662

Activity: 310
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:23:58 AM

Thank you.

I’m quoting this onto every new page so no one has an excuse anymore, get with the rules or get out

I agree, that is a smart move. Now the thread won't be flooded with complaints. Maybe the tread will calm down a bit too  Smiley
Master of Puppets (EIRE)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:25:28 AM

"yeah yea, you brought friends to here... as if you were a veteran...newbie account..."

Guess what douche, you don't need to be have a veteran rank to spread the word on Twitter or Telegram!
That are the social media channels i use, so it has nothing to do with my newbie rank.
802529er

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:26:57 AM

I agree, that is a smart move. Now the thread won't be flooded with complaints. Maybe the tread will calm down a bit too  Smiley

The dev might not have time to post it on every new page but I for sure as hell do have the time and will make sure it is posted on new pages, the thread should calm down now people can see that if they ask there out.

abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 10:27:30 AM

hello,

From the members who already received coins, is it possible to confirm it and how many did you received?
What is the criteria to receive coins besides are within airdrop date? BItcointalk user rank?

Everyone will be given different amounts. During Airdrop 1 and the beginning of 2, we gave out anywhere from 40-450 coins, the price for ETHD then was between 3-7 cents.

Today's market value depending on time, exchange, etc.... is around 30-50 cents/coin. This will bring the number of coins given out down by about 10X, meaning we will be giving out between 10-70 coins per member.

If during airdrop 3, price goes down, there will be more coins given. If price goes up, then less will be given. We think that it is best to hold, but you can do whatever you want buy/sell, it is up to you. We suggest holding because the ones who got coins during airdrop #1 really benefited. If this happens again, and price keeps raising, those who hold their coins from airdrop #2 will see the same benefits.

Please note: There are more ways to earn coins. Read the main page for distribution and bounty info. You have many other ways to earn coins and a lot more coins then airdrops if you do something very beneficial for ETHD.
802529er

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:34:28 AM

hello,

Everyone will be given different amounts. During Airdrop 1 and the beginning of 2, we gave out anywhere from 40-450 coins, the price for ETHD then was between 3-7 cents.

Today's market value depending on time, exchange, etc.... is around 30-50 cents/coin. This will bring the number of coins given out down by about 10X, meaning we will be giving out between 10-70 coins per member.

If during airdrop 3, price goes down, there will be more coins given. If price goes up, then less will be given. We think that it is best to hold, but you can do whatever you want buy/sell, it is up to you. We suggest holding because the ones who got coins during airdrop #1 really benefited. If this happens again, and price keeps raising, those who hold their coins from airdrop #2 will see the same benefits.

Please note: There are more ways to earn coins. Read the main page for distribution and bounty info. You have many other ways to earn coins and a lot more coins then airdrops if you do something very beneficial for ETHD.

That’s actually a really cool way of handling the distrubution, pegged to the current value, it’s conflicting me inside because I want the price to go to the moon but I also want more ETHD in the drops  Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: