Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
random8888

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Another day another dollar

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:49:00 PM

with only 4.2m coin cap, and if all those features on the roadmap are realized, i wouldn't be surprised if the price goes way above $10.

cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:51:35 PM

with only 4.2m coin cap, and if all those features on the roadmap are realized, i wouldn't be surprised if the price goes way above $10.

If everything on the roadmap is delivered, this coin can easily get to $50 with the 4.2 mil supply, its just how long it will take to integrate things that people will need patience and to hodl

esramarka

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:25:58 PM

I think this is a scam. I submitted my address for the airdrop 2 and I have got no coins so far. It's really frustrating. Huh
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:28:07 PM

I think this is a scam. I submitted my address for the airdrop 2 and I have got no coins so far. It's really frustrating. Huh

I think your disqualified because if you read the post right above yours it says if you ask “where are my coins, I haven’t got them yet, is this scam” your disqualified.

Wait for round #3 and try again, you may get lucky and the dev might decide to not disqualify you but AFAIK it’s up to the dev to decide that.

Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:33:00 PM

if only you had read the updates from dev, you would know that you were going to get, well before the 3rd airdrop is announced, you will get your coins, only if the third airdrop is announced then would you have complained
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:40:48 PM

Please note: There are more ways to earn coins. Read the main page for distribution and bounty info. You have many other ways to earn coins and a lot more coins then airdrops if you do something very beneficial for ETHD.

Are you fucking kidding with me ? a week ago i translate for you and you didn't answer  to my pm and mail . You are really bastards !

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:41:11 PM

dev use pm to give airdrop. so if too many pm maybe he will miss some. Cheesy many people had received this coin

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
802529er

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:51:01 PM

Please note: There are more ways to earn coins. Read the main page for distribution and bounty info. You have many other ways to earn coins and a lot more coins then airdrops if you do something very beneficial for ETHD.

Are you fucking kidding with me ? a week ago i translate for you and you didn't answer  to my pm and mail . You are really bastards !

Calling the dev names isn’t going to help him get through the mountain of inboxes and emails they have right now, you could of just lost anything you had coming for the work you’d done by resorting to name calling.

If you check the thread you can see the devs active and getting to everyone

kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:54:24 PM

Just one word of advice, when you apply fir the airdrop, just apply and forget about it fro awhile, the coins will come they have like 100 plus people maybe more to send to, it's not a easy task, you have to make sure each address is correct. Have patience and you will be rewarded. Trust them.

shahmel

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:57:23 PM

new rule about newbie account not getting airdrop seems a little unfair to me...
i have a couple of thousand coins staked in my wallet and i dont think i belong to those group of people who want to just dump the coins...
well, i guess there is no two ways about it huh .... Sad
sammys

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:57:46 PM

Calling the dev names isn’t going to help him get through the mountain of inboxes and emails they have right now, you could of just lost anything you had coming for the work you’d done by resorting to name calling.

Are you really ? one week ago when i finished translate italian language still under reserved and now its completed . in a week they should see my mail and pm . They saw my tweet and they didn't answer . Dont tell me they are busy yes they are maybe busy but  there is no way to see  4 pm 1 e mail and a lot of tweet . Even a blind person can saw but your DEV can't saw because they are busy ha.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
musie

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:12:47 PM

They are right here, not everyone needs to ask each time where coins are, if you receive it, that's nice, if not thats bad, but do not have to throw in the group every time.
Tshredz

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:13:56 PM

Are you really ? one week ago when i finished translate italian language still under reserved and now its completed . in a week they should see my mail and pm . They saw my tweet and they didn't answer . Dont tell me they are busy yes they are maybe busy but  there is no way to see  4 pm 1 e mail and a lot of tweet . Even a blind person can saw but your DEV can't saw because they are busy ha.

Bro, the world cant just stop for you. Be patient they have around 1000 messages...

Stay Shredded
sammys

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:20:26 PM

Bro, the world cant just stop for you. Be patient they have around 1000 messages...

Bro i dont want to world stop for me . A week i wait for their answer . I'm pretty sure they are saw my text and they didn't answer me . Many times i tweet about them they like it and when i told my problem they didn't answer . Yes im angry now cause they are irresponsibly

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
802529er

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:22:34 PM

Bro i dont want to world stop for me . A week i wait for their answer . I'm pretty sure they are saw my text and they didn't answer me . Many times i tweet about them they like it and when i told my problem they didn't answer . Yes im angry now cause they are irresponsibly

How is it irresponsible to not reply to someone due to the high volume of inboxes? Hell they even said that the support email is having extended wait times due to people emailing it asking “where are my coins”

Wait and everyone will get sorted out shortly

sammys

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:26:46 PM

How is it irresponsible to not reply to someone due to the high volume of inboxes? Hell they even said that the support email is having extended wait times due to people emailing it asking “where are my coins”

Then tell me i finished translate 17 september and can you see in the first post Turkish language ? and look at the italian language when its finished and is it in the first post ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Tshredz

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:05:22 PM

MAybe because the mods are not running the twitter

Stay Shredded
OgahTerkenal

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:22:06 PM

Are you fucking kidding with me ? a week ago i translate for you and you didn't answer  to my pm and mail . You are really bastards !

Are you really ? one week ago when i finished translate italian language still under reserved and now its completed . in a week they should see my mail and pm . They saw my tweet and they didn't answer . Dont tell me they are busy yes they are maybe busy but  there is no way to see  4 pm 1 e mail and a lot of tweet . Even a blind person can saw but your DEV can't saw because they are busy ha.

Then tell me i finished translate 17 september and can you see in the first post Turkish language ? and look at the italian language when its finished and is it in the first post ?
Yes, I have check it and I can see you are the very first translator in Turkish language.
But... In the first post in this thread, I did not see any bounty for Turkish translator.

The first Italian translation was made by bob75coin.

Are you doing translation without developers confirmation?
If you do it with the developers confirmation, perhaps you can post some proof here.
Otherwise, you are just simply volunteering yourself for Turkish Translation.  Sad

EDIT: Is Urdu? for Turkish?
EDIT: Oh Urdu is for Indian and Pakistan as long as I can google, sorry I'm lacking of knowledge.
ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:28:08 PM

Ethereum Dark   ETHD   $474,560   $0.616208   +59.00%

second in Biggest Gainers now  Shocked
OgahTerkenal

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:41:56 PM

Ethereum Dark   ETHD   $474,560   $0.616208   +59.00%

second in Biggest Gainers now  Shocked

i believe this has alot of room two grow they are getting start maybe this month is the last month you can buy cheap ethd
I believe the remaining supply for this coin is 136,275.33334900.
Now... what do you think when the remaining supply is depleted?  Smiley
For me, I better ask Peercoin the father of PoS coin  Smiley

EDIT: And I believe if the remaining supply is not reduced tomorrow or anytime near, then the airdrop distribution is halted.  Smiley
Unless... The distribution is taken from the wallet of some rich here.
But as far as I tracked the address from which I received the airdrop, it's from address that currently have zero balance.
I check it out here http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/tx.php?tx=39cdd746a9675ce0fb21e819bda3633ec5f3c934836708d1e03aba2e29cdeba9
Let me know if I'm wrong, afterall cryptocurrency is about transparency right? Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: