Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:22:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:44:28 PM

Ethereum Dark   ETHD   $474,560   $0.616208   +59.00%

second in Biggest Gainers now  Shocked

i believe this has alot of room two grow they are getting start maybe this month is the last month you can buy cheap ethd
I believe the remaining supply for this coin is 136,275.33334900.
Now... what do you think when the remaining supply is depleted?  Smiley
For me, I better ask Peercoin the father of PoS coin  Smiley

You make zero sense, did you read page 1?

sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:52:17 PM

Please note: There are more ways to earn coins. Read the main page for distribution and bounty info. You have many other ways to earn coins and a lot more coins then airdrops if you do something very beneficial for ETHD.

Are you fucking kidding with me ? a week ago i translate for you and you didn't answer  to my pm and mail . You are really bastards !

Calling the dev names isn’t going to help him get through the mountain of inboxes and emails they have right now, you could of just lost anything you had coming for the work you’d done by resorting to name calling.

If you check the thread you can see the devs active and getting to everyone

Are you really ? one week ago when i finished translate italian language still under reserved and now its completed . in a week they should see my mail and pm . They saw my tweet and they didn't answer . Dont tell me they are busy yes they are maybe busy but  there is no way to see  4 pm 1 e mail and a lot of tweet . Even a blind person can saw but your DEV can't saw because they are busy ha.

Bro, the world cant just stop for you. Be patient they have around 1000 messages...

Bro i dont want to world stop for me . A week i wait for their answer . I'm pretty sure they are saw my text and they didn't answer me . Many times i tweet about them they like it and when i told my problem they didn't answer . Yes im angry now cause they are irresponsibly

How is it irresponsible to not reply to someone due to the high volume of inboxes? Hell they even said that the support email is having extended wait times due to people emailing it asking “where are my coins”

Wait and everyone will get sorted out shortly

Then tell me i finished translate 17 september and can you see in the first post Turkish language ? and look at the italian language when its finished and is it in the first post ?
Yes, I have check it and I can see you are the very first translator in Turkish language.
But... In the first post in this thread, I did not see any bounty for Turkish translator.

The first Italian translation was made by bob75coin.

Are you doing translation without developers confirmation?
If you do it with the developers confirmation, perhaps you can post some proof here.
Otherwise, you are just simply volunteering yourself for Turkish Translation.  Sad

EDIT: Is Urdu? for Turkish?
EDIT: Oh Urdu is for Indian and Pakistan as long as I can google, sorry I'm lacking of knowledge.

PM ur address, and yes, you may translate it, we will reserve it for you

I already have developers confirmation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
OgahTerkenal

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:55:21 PM

i believe this has alot of room two grow they are getting start maybe this month is the last month you can buy cheap ethd

Yeah I'm a newbie, who care if I make sense or not. Tongue
Since all I know is I only see the fact here http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/richlist.php
And by the time I write this the remaining supply has increased to 136,277.89411389

You might want to check my edited post.

EDIT: And seriously, which one part do I have to read? To proof that I'm making zero senses? Smiley
OgahTerkenal

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:04:02 PM

PM ur address, and yes, you may translate it, we will reserve it for you
I already have developers confirmation.
Hmm...
Alright, so now, the Turkish bounty mysteriously dissapeared from the 1st post of the ANN page.
You better screenshot the dev confirmation before it's mysteriously dissapeared too(just a suggestion). Smiley
802529er

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:05:20 PM

Since all I know is I only see the fact here http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/richlist.php
And by the time I write this the remaining supply has increased to 136,277.89411389

EDIT: And seriously, which one part do I have to read? To proof that I'm making zero senses? Smiley

Honestly no one takes anything newbies seriously, especially when you check their post history and it’s the same newbie complaining about the airdrop rules and ect over the last few pages

You’ve shown a severe lack of understand of how distribution of a PoW/PoS works, you need to go and research some basic block chain knowledge and come back then.

OgahTerkenal

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:15:10 PM

Honestly no one takes anything newbies seriously, especially when you check their post history and it’s the same newbie complaining about the airdrop rules and ect over the last few pages

You’ve shown a severe lack of understand of how distribution of a PoW/PoS works, you need to go and research some basic block chain knowledge and come back then.

Fu fu fu...  Smiley
Seriously, check my post history, you may search through my post history and I dare you to find if any of my post consist of "complaining not getting an airdrop" because I just complaining about "how the rank differentiate the airdrop".

Honestly I've receive my airdrop of 60 ETHD, you want some? put your address here, because I don't care, if you do that you'll get it when coinsmarket is stable.

You on the other hand...
I've done a research of your post.
How you blackmail someone for receiving something that is free, and when confronted you merely say that you only kidding or testing.

Yeah... don't be surprised fellas, I do research to whom I was talking to before I talk.

Now... I was wondering, how much you get from being lawsuit of ETHD team?  Grin
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:20:24 PM

4137+ replies and 86622+ views in just 1 month that is amazing. The growth of this community is remarkable.
Dammn i missed the airdrop. But don't want to miss the 3rd
802529er

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:31:24 PM

Fu fu fu...  Smiley
Seriously, check my post history, you may search through my post history and I dare you to find if any of my post consist of "complaining not getting an airdrop" because I just complaining about "how the rank differentiate the airdrop".

Honestly I've receive my airdrop of 60 ETHD, you want some? put your address here, because I don't care, if you do that you'll get it when coinsmarket is stable.

You on the other hand...
How you blackmail someone for receiving something that is free, and when confronted you merely say that you only kidding or testing.

Yeah... don't be surprised fellas, I do research to whom I was talking to before I talk.

Lawsuit ? What the hell are you on about ?

You a bad troll

kryptoknightk

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:39:21 PM

Reserving Hindi translation if needed Smiley
OgahTerkenal

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:43:38 PM

Fu fu fu...  Smiley

You on the other hand...

Lawsuit ? What the hell are you on about ?

You a bad troll
Hahaha...
Is that the best reply you can give?
Where's the address I asked? :p

Seriously, I see you very fond ETHD.
That's why I wanted to give you all of my airdrop.  Cheesy

Page after page I saw your post, even if some people are suspicious about this coin, you keep backing this coin.
What does this coin have for real?
Technology? Which one is new? tell me. Grin
Can I get a dollar from this? Hmm... I guess I have to sell it first for some bitcoin, then I can get a dollar.
Yeah I'm a newbie if you told me to search, that's why I'm asking senior member here. Grin

Even the dev says "BASICALLY LIKE GIVING FREE MONEY"
So I tell you dev, you're not giving any money!
You're giving people coin, those people who willing to buy it with bitcoin is the one who give their money. Grin

If you can't handle such airdrops and makes your head boil pushing you to say those words, you better give it to the faucets and focus more to the development.
afrazium

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:50:06 PM

EthereumDARK

Greetings This is the Official EthereumDARK[ETHD] Thread. Stay tuned for all of our latest news regarding development, market price and more!

Also, don’t forget to follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/ethereum_dark and checkout our official website:     

Speak Another Language?
Arabic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176745

Arabic thread link isn't working!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
Rooisjebroo

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:03:46 PM

Who is the dev? Who is the Team? the Pump is totally based on its name. all you people based on what are yu backing this coin?
Tshredz

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:19:12 PM

Who is the dev? Who is the Team? the Pump is totally based on its name. all you people based on what are yu backing this coin?

Wait for whitepaper to be released

Stay Shredded
3sli

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Starting ....

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:22:44 PM

PLEASE PEOPLE LOVER , HATER, UNBELIEVER AND EVERYONE WHO QUESTIONING THIS COIN . JUST WAIT FOR THE WHITE PAPER AND THEN DO AND SAY WHAT EVER YOU WANT. IS IT THAT HARD TO WAIT FOR FOUR DAYS Huh

PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence
❱❱ PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ❰❰
 / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
Rooisjebroo

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:23:22 PM

what a stupid answer. so at this point you dont know why your backing this except its name?
ZoodX

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:25:32 PM

From Dev abi18 September 12, 2017, 10:55:58 PM

"We registered a new account for this project, that is why it was recently registered. Yes, we believe that anonymity is always the way to go (that is why we will have features that will include anonymity) and that is also one of the main reasons why cryptocurrencies became big. We have been previously active in the cryptocurrency community, and have been for years. The development team has three members (abi2018: a, b, and i are our initials) and 2018 is the year that we expect to roll out every feature. We all have flexible roles in this project since we all share the same knowledge for the most part. Laslty, we would like to thank you for your support, we will take this project step by step, to ensure quality. I hope that you are all ready to enjoy this journey."
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:44:55 PM

4137+ replies and 86622+ views in just 1 month that is amazing. The growth of this community is remarkable.

That's not growth, that's a large amount of people coming in for the airdrop.  There are essentially no real rules to the airdrop, so while ETHD is getting PLENTY exposure, we'll see how much of this "community" comes back when the airdrop is over.  Stake weight has been pretty low considering the amount of volume on exchanges.

Can't knock the progress of the ETHD team thus far though, impressive stuff thus far.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
cryptospectral

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:57:43 PM

Hi Guys. So we are doing a giveaway for 10 ETHD. The giveaway is open till 1st October.

🚀How to Participate🚀

1) Make meme on Ethereum dark and submit in the Ethereum dark telegram

https://t.me/Ethereum_DARK

2) On 1st October, we will declare the winning meme

3) We will ask for your ETHD address if you win. You will have to reply to @agent_b within 24 hours with your address

Also this telegram channel is made by the community, the devs are not in here.
But the channel is now over 400 members. A couple of moderators that are willing to help you for any questions,
and keep you up to date according what the dev post in the ANN.
Feel free to join!

Greetings, Cryptospectral
83kimboslice

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:55:32 PM

has the official logo been defined?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:07:22 AM

That's not growth, that's a large amount of people coming in for the airdrop.  There are essentially no real rules to the airdrop, so while ETHD is getting PLENTY exposure, we'll see how much of this "community" comes back when the airdrop is over.  Stake weight has been pretty low considering the amount of volume on exchanges.

Can't knock the progress of the ETHD team thus far though, impressive stuff thus far.

Yeah the network weight has been down as I think a lot of people have their ethd coins on the exchanges trading. It has been a profitable coin to trade by the looks of it as I know someone who bought a nice amount and has been trading ethd and doing very well out of it. I'm more of a long term holder so I don't mind the network weight being down as I'm earning more staking rewards as its easy to stake right now while the network weight is down. Twitter has been blowing up the past few days, I can't believe how much its grown on there, I remember when it was just me and a couple of others tweeting about ethd and now there are hundreds of tweets. Everyone has done a great job getting the word out there and I hope it continues well after the airdrops are over.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: