Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

did devs give a particular time and date for the airdrop? is it today or tomorrow? thanks!!

As some other fellow comedian said earlier:

Quote from: unknown fellow comedian
in two daysTM

The only mistake that the dev made was not saying 2 BUSINESS DAYS. Most devs don't work on weekends, but because he posted the message on a Friday and said 2 days, everyone assumed that the news would be released on a Sunday. It is only in the crypto world that 2 days would be mistaken for a message being released on a Sunday. In the real world, 2 days would instantly have meant 2 BUSINESS DAYS, if the message was posted on a Friday. The dev made that mistake of not being more specific or maybe that was the problem, they were too specific. Had the message said that we will have an announcement next week, then people wouldn't have freaked out so much. In either case, the FUD took over the forum and FUDers made a lot of money and the weak hands lost a lot of money. This is why you should always believe in a project before investing. If you only focus on the cash, you will lose money when the FUD takes over.

A lot of people are angry because they sold their ETHD for a loss and now they want to do everything to keep ETHD from being successful. I almost gave in to this FUD, but common sense made me realize that the devs were not gone. The project is still alive and it will succeed. We had a great community, but it seems that we might have to build a brand new one. It's unfortunate that people lost their money, but you only lose money in crypto when you sell. Don't follow the crowd. Think for yourself and make your own decisions.

The FUD caused a stampede and there were casualties. That's what happens when people give in to FUD. Warren Buffett, one of the richest men in the world, once said that as an investor it is wise to be “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.” These are words to live by. Never follow the herd. Never do what everyone else does. That is being a wise investor.

First step will be ERC20 tokens.
Second step will be airdrop #3
Third step will be rebuilding the community and making it stronger than before.
Fourth step will be to the moooonnn!

If you lost money, you only have yourself to blame for selling for a loss and the people who convinced you to sell. You only have yourself to blame if you give into the fear and sell for a loss. You need to have Big Balls to play in crypto land! I have big balls, do you? ETHD will rise again. THIS IS CRYPTO!!!!    Grin

hi , are you part of ethereumdark team ?
No. I'm not part of the team. I'm just an investor like yourself.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trampakoulas

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:34:08 PM

Come on guys, don't turn against each other. We've all been fooled by abi, let's enjoy what follows.

Maybe abi becomes a cult figure and we tell our grandchildren stories about her...

crypt0kid

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:35:09 PM

Where's my friend the community manager 802529er? Seems like he disappeared after last dev announcement, but he was waiting for it for 3 weeks!!!

It will be hard to do an ERC20 token anonomous, I guess. But dev working so much and is so much good that he can do it, for sure!

Where's the new Whitepaper?

Read the first post, how will it be possible to maintain all this engagements with an ERC20 Token?

I guess everybody (almost) has now realised this is a scam from the begining and the only big winner is the dev who have dumped a lot of his coins! He could afford to buy a few lambos now I guess, thanks to you.
The only intellignet people here are those who understood it was a pump & dump scheme from the begining, have bought low and sold everything before the big fall!

We're way past the "realization" stage now.
This is the "comedy night" stage, where some clowns appear and claim this coin has future.

Welcome to the twilight zone...

This!
It sounds like you are one of the people who lost money. You need to have Big Balls to play in crypto land. If you didn't sell, you wouldn't have lost your money. Next time don't follow what everyone else is doing. Read my post that I made on the last page. Just because you were weak and sold for a loss doesn't mean that you have to try to spread FUD about the project. Just accept that you lost and leave or get back in now before ETHD pumps to all time highs!  Wink

plastical

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:36:54 PM

It is almost 2 days stuck well below 1.4$.
How's possible that it reaches a ATH after all the absurdity the community is going through?
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:37:07 PM

Ethereum Dark is a great project with a lot of potential. This is the reason I supported this project from get go. Hope we make something out of this .
crypt0kid

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:38:51 PM

It is almost 2 days stuck well below 1.4$.
How's possible that it reaches a ATH after all the absurdity the community is going through?

That comment of yours shows that you don't really understand how crypto works. Just wait and see. You should buy in now before it goes to the moon again and this time we're not coming back down. Also, you should read my post on the last page. It's one of my best work.  Wink

plastical

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:39:49 PM

Where's my friend the community manager 802529er? Seems like he disappeared after last dev announcement, but he was waiting for it for 3 weeks!!!

It will be hard to do an ERC20 token anonomous, I guess. But dev working so much and is so much good that he can do it, for sure!

Read the first post, how will it be possible to maintain all this engagements with an ERC20 Token?

I guess everybody (almost) has now realised this is a scam from the begining and the only big winner is the dev who have dumped a lot of his coins! He could afford to buy a few lambos now I guess, thanks to you.
The only intellignet people here are those who understood it was a pump & dump scheme from the begining, have bought low and sold everything before the big fall!

This is the "comedy night" stage, where some clowns appear and claim this coin has future.

This!
It sounds like you are one of the people who lost money. You need to have Big Balls to play in crypto land. If you didn't sell, you wouldn't have lost your money. Next time don't follow what everyone else is doing. Read my post that I made on the last page. Just because you were weak and sold for a loss doesn't mean that you have to try to spread FUD about the project. Just accept that you lost and leave or get back in now before ETHD pumps to all time highs!  Wink

Yeah, because your beloved dev promised the Airdrop 3 weeks ago and never delivered. So I bought some at 0.7 and sold at 5. I made good bucks in this game.

I only think that this thread is becoming my new Telenovela to read and watch from now on.  Grin Grin Grin
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:41:55 PM

Interesting, there was too much delay to complete the 2 distribution! Smiley
crypt0kid

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:42:30 PM

This!

Yeah, because your beloved dev promised the Airdrop 3 weeks ago and never delivered. So I bought some at 0.7 and sold at 5. I made good bucks in this game.

I only think that this thread is becoming my new Telenovela to read and watch from now on.  Grin Grin Grin
So why are you complaining then? You sold and you made some money. You should be thankful to the dev for creating this opportunity for you to make money.  If you're smart, you'll buy yourself a ticket and strap in because when the rocket ship is launched again, we are going past the moon to Mars!!! Cheesy

bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:43:29 PM

Update: Airdrop 3 will be announced as soon as tomorrow as well. Everyone will be given instructions on how to receive their coins, we will not use the traditional method as it flooded our messages. We will give out the new ERC20 tokens during the airdrop.

Did you finish to send 2nd airdrop?
Did you pay all the translators?

The answer is NO!!!!
gmerk

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:45:11 PM

Ethereum Dark is a great project with a lot of potential. This is the reason I supported this project from get go. Hope we make something out of this .

Ethereum dark is the worst possible project (scrypt pos/pow clone nr. 3.14 x 10e17) with absolutely no potential.
We don't give a buck why you supported it and since when (no offense intended).
It's probable that you can still make profits out of this, as long as you're careful and one step ahead of the dev...

crypt0kid

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:49:52 PM

Ethereum dark is the worst possible project (scrypt pos/pow clone nr. 3.14 x 10e17) with absolutely no potential.
We don't give a buck why you supported it and since when.
It's probable that you can still make profits out of this, as long as you're careful and one step ahead of the dev...

Only time will tell. If you are smart, you will buy now while the price is low. Otherwise, you will be angry with yourself or missing out on the rocket ride.

plastical

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:50:52 PM

This!

So why are you complaining then? You sold and you made some money. You should be thankful to the dev for creating this opportunity for you to make money.  If you're smart, you'll buy yourself a ticket and strap in because when the rocket ship is launched again, we are going past the moon to Mars!!! Cheesy

I'm not complaining, I'm only studying human behaviour and how far it can go, even when the premises of a danger are all set in front of him.

However, you might be a great ambassador for this project (or whatever it is...), but I also think that you have to be honest and accept the fact that the dev acts in an unusual way, which is a clear warning sign that something is wrong and everybody here shall be cautious. That's it.

f1tz14

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:51:23 PM

did devs give a particular time and date for the airdrop? is it today or tomorrow? thanks!!

in two daysTM

The only mistake that the dev made was not saying 2 BUSINESS DAYS. Most devs don't work on weekends, but because he posted the message on a Friday and said 2 days, everyone assumed that the news would be released on a Sunday. It is only in the crypto world that 2 days would be mistaken for a message being released on a Sunday. In the real world, 2 days would instantly have meant 2 BUSINESS DAYS, if the message was posted on a Friday. The dev made that mistake of not being more specific or maybe that was the problem, they were too specific. Had the message said that we will have an announcement next week, then people wouldn't have freaked out so much. In either case, the FUD took over the forum and FUDers made a lot of money and the weak hands lost a lot of money. This is why you should always believe in a project before investing. If you only focus on the cash, you will lose money when the FUD takes over.

A lot of people are angry because they sold their ETHD for a loss and now they want to do everything to keep ETHD from being successful. I almost gave in to this FUD, but common sense made me realize that the devs were not gone. The project is still alive and it will succeed. We had a great community, but it seems that we might have to build a brand new one. It's unfortunate that people lost their money, but you only lose money in crypto when you sell. Don't follow the crowd. Think for yourself and make your own decisions.

The FUD caused a stampede and there were casualties. That's what happens when people give in to FUD. Warren Buffett, one of the richest men in the world, once said that as an investor it is wise to be “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.” These are words to live by. Never follow the herd. Never do what everyone else does. That is being a wise investor.

If you lost money, you only have yourself to blame for selling for a loss and the people who convinced you to sell. You only have yourself to blame if you give into the fear and sell for a loss. You need to have Big Balls to play in crypto land! I have big balls, do you? ETHD will rise again. THIS IS CRYPTO!!!!    Grin

This thread gets better and better, it seems your infatuation with ball size is impacting your brains. You maybe right (I doubt it) and the people giving their view on this coin maybe right ( not FUD, just an assessment of all of the indicators which you may or may not want to process,without instantly questioning their motives.)

Good cherry picked quote by the way, another gem as it seems you listen to Warren is  “Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.” I guess the next few days/weeks will see what happens, I guess the 'balls' are in the ETHD's court.
sultanadnan

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:54:10 PM

ETHD IS DEAD 💀 TAKE YOUR LOSSES AND MOVE ON PEOPLE
kono900

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:58:29 PM

Great ! I did not sell my Ethd .I m holding
vegita1233

Activity: 127
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:59:36 PM

This coin is really amazing.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Airdrop to BTC holders
crypt0kid

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:10:52 PM

in two daysTM

If you lost money, you only have yourself to blame for selling for a loss and the people who convinced you to sell. You only have yourself to blame if you give into the fear and sell for a loss. You need to have Big Balls to play in crypto land! I have big balls, do you? ETHD will rise again. THIS IS CRYPTO!!!!    Grin

This thread gets better and better, it seems your infatuation with ball size is impacting your brains. You maybe right (I doubt it) and the people giving their view on this coin maybe right ( not FUD, just an assessment of all of the indicators which you may or may not want to process,without instantly questioning their motives.)

Good cherry picked quote by the way, another gem as it seems you listen to Warren is  “Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.” I guess the next few days/weeks will see what happens, I guess the 'balls' are in the ETHD's court.

As for risk, crypto is all about risk, that's why the rewards are so great. No risk no reward. The greater the risk, the greater the reward. That's why we're all in the crypto world. No one here is an expert. Anyone who is in the crypto space should welcome risk. If you want security, you can invest in a bank and earn 0.08% interest per year. LOL Risk is what allows us to make 1000% in one year in the crypto space. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm just enjoying the ride and learning as much as I can. Only time will tell.

LOL The "balls" are in indeed in ETHD's court.  Grin

sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:18:35 PM

Guys be smart ! This coin is scam . If they said 10 things only 2-3 of them will be real the other will be dream. They are think just themself and also . There is no dev ! Just abi18 . And also 802529er same person. Look at their registrent day same day . Until 4-5 day ago when abi18 is offline he is the online and answering the question . After big dump same as abi18    802529er offline because the community know    802529er is the moderator all of user will ask him a lot of question.  Dont be idiot !

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
cosgun

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:22:36 PM

in two daysTM

je pense qu il va monte
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: