Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyber ICO  (Read 70997 times)
AngeloMike

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:53:12 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 12:22:46 AM by AngeloMike

Here you can find the stats of registraion period , i dont know how much eth they want to sell but i think everyone will get less than 10 eth.

Stats for registration so far:
Total submissions: 36,484
Approved accounts: 34,151
Rejected accounts: 734
Incomplete submission: 1,453

Hardcap is 200,000 ETH.

100,000 ETH for a few whales in private sales.
100,000 ETH for lower social classes / 34,151 [Approved accounts] - individual cap is 2.92 ETH

Current individual cap is very small 2.92 ETH and it will be even less.

0x project - Working now in mainnet, is much better and modular. Radar Relay and The Øcean running decentralized exchange on 0x protocol.
Kyber - It will have the same product as 0x project but it was just the following next year + may be some dreams in 2019/2020 year.

MakaveliTheDon
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:37:07 AM

0x project and Kyber are solving the same problem but a little bit differently. In Kyber settlements are made on chain (with some clever tricks in the background), while 0x system works more like a relayer and the settlements are made off-chain. Kyber also has a different token model and Kyber also provides liquidity through its "reserve managers". Both of this things could be better or worse than 0x system - only time will tell.

I am bullish on both and in the long term the one with the better team will win.

VERITY.NETWORK | Decentralized oracle for smart contracts | Try our ALPHA and earn rewards
fudge

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:49:38 AM

any way to get whitelisted?

Haшa гpyшa нaйpoзкopчyмaкyвaтiшa!
Infinity81

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:26:40 AM

Is there any way to whit list myself at the moment so that I can participate in this ICO?
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:31:15 AM

Is there any way to whit list myself at the moment so that I can participate in this ICO?

According to this blogpost, the whitelisting period is already over since more than 2 weeks.
https://blog.kyber.network/post-whitelist-announcement-21b9da4f75c3

Your only option is to buy an already whitelisted account.

Besides, you could always wait to buy until the token hits the exchanges.

dsertov

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:17:54 PM

How would this ICO treat Chinese citizens that have already contributed?
mangrooooo

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:12:12 PM

Its no worth. Cap per person will be max 3 or less ETH. I will wait on exchange.
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:24:40 PM

How would this ICO treat Chinese citizens that have already contributed?

The ICO haven't started yet, and by the time China would have some regulations on place for ICO investors and open up the ICO investment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Jackling

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:42:28 PM

i really wanted to participate this one but i was late.found soe guys on turkish section on btctalk they offering 1 to 10 comission.

for example if you wanna participate with 10 ethereum thoose guys taking 1 ethereum for themselves .what do you think? is it worth it?
Zoltes

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:35:46 PM

i really wanted to participate this one but i was late.found soe guys on turkish section on btctalk they offering 1 to 10 comission.

for example if you wanna participate with 10 ethereum thoose guys taking 1 ethereum for themselves .what do you think? is it worth it?
How you can be sure it's not a scam, so you'll pay and get nothing? Also note that the individual cap will be about 2 ETHER. So they need about 5 approved accounts to contribute with 10 ETHER for you.
yufresh

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:08:21 PM

i really wanted to participate this one but i was late.

I might be wrong, but the registration is still open - https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetworks-token-sale-registration-db714f0ea814
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:11:44 PM

I will give 3,5 ether for a slack account, message me !

sammy.one

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:18:03 PM

i really wanted to participate this one but i was late.

I might be wrong, but the registration is still open - https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetworks-token-sale-registration-db714f0ea814
The registration is only open to whitelisted emails. Unfortunately if you weren't on the slack you aren't able to get whitelisted any longer and will have to wait for it on the market. Double checked myself. Found out about it a little too late I guess.
jasondewing23

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:48:59 PM

Selling 3 whitelisted emails.

0.8 ETH each.

Already been to crystal.kyber.network and approved them. Can show screenshots of this for every email.

Only requirement is for you to do the KYC check, then you can enter the ICO sale.
Will provide all the proof I can, however you will not receive the email address details until after you have paid - for my own protection.

The emails are all Gmail accounts, with no recovery email, 2FA or phone number linked.
Upon purchase, you will be sent the login details to the email address. Change the password to the account before submitting your KYC.

Then you must visit crystal.kyber.network and enter the email address. It will show that the email has already been approved (they send you a special code via email - I have already completed this part for all emails). Then you enter your KYC details.

If, by any chance, you are located in the US and have an international ID or are from another country, do so via a VPN/Proxy as they may be detecting US IP addresses.

I highly discourage purchasing fake identity details to pass the KYC if you are from the US. You see, buying a whitelisted email is not illegal, but committing identity fraud is illegal.
If you do not get in, you can probably purchase via EtherDelta after the ICO sale starts. Of course, you will have to pay a heavy premium; this is why I am offering these whitelisted emails.

If you are interested, please email me at (do not PM me here): jasondewing@pidmail.com

cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:55:23 PM

0.8 ETH each.

Already been to crystal.kyber.network and approved them. Can show screenshots of this for every email.

Only requirement is for you to do the KYC check, then you can enter the ICO sale.
Will provide all the proof I can, however you will not receive the email address details until after you have paid - for my own protection.

The emails are all Gmail accounts, with no recovery email, 2FA or phone number linked.
Upon purchase, you will be sent the login details to the email address. Change the password to the account before submitting your KYC.

Then you must visit crystal.kyber.network and enter the email address. It will show that the email has already been approved (they send you a special code via email - I have already completed this part for all emails). Then you enter your KYC details.

If, by any chance, you are located in the US and have an international ID or are from another country, do so via a VPN/Proxy as they may be detecting US IP addresses.

I highly discourage purchasing fake identity details to pass the KYC if you are from the US. You see, buying a whitelisted email is not illegal, but committing identity fraud is illegal.
If you do not get in, you can probably purchase via EtherDelta after the ICO sale starts. Of course, you will have to pay a heavy premium; this is why I am offering these whitelisted emails.

If you are interested, please email me at (do not PM me here): jasondewing@pidmail.com

Not sure if this will work because you have already approved your emails and they have your ip addresses already.  If someone buys your account and uses a different ip address especially if it's in another country, the application might get rejected. 
Ulamor

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:56:42 PM

Selling whitelisted email for the Kyber ICO

PM me
jasondewing23

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:01:19 PM

0.8 ETH each.

Not sure if this will work because you have already approved your emails and they have your ip addresses already.  If someone buys your account and uses a different ip address especially if it's in another country, the application might get rejected. 

It works fine, had people successfully sign up and get KYC approved already. IP addresses change all the time, its irrelevant as long as your IP address is not from the US.

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:43:57 PM

When Kyber will start to be negotiate on exchanges?
toonwer

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:52:07 PM

I will give 3,5 ether for a slack account, message me !
Wow, are you serious? I regret i have only one registered account.  Shocked
toonwer

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:00:09 AM

When Kyber will start to be negotiate on exchanges?
Tokens will be transferable not before than 7 days after crowdsale. So i think we need to wait 1 or 2 weeks before the tokens hit the exchanges..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: