Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyber ICO  (Read 71012 times)
jasondewing23

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:35:11 PM

I gave you an email address, I sent you screenshots, I also emailed you from that address.

I think you are just uninformed about how the process works.

Please go read the Kyber blog posts before you accuse me of anything.

I will not be slandered on these forums.
octalink

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:40:20 PM

I gave you an email address, I sent you screenshots, I also emailed you from that address.

hey man i emailed u lol respond
jasondewing23

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:47:49 PM

I responded from a different email account. I use that email account for receiving and another for sending to stop spam.

If you didn't get my response, try emailing jasondewing@gmx.us
jasondewing23

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:09:13 PM

Selling 3 whitelisted emails.
Sold 10 so far, all happy customers.

0.8 ETH each.
Only 1 day left to get these whitelisted emails guys! You must sign up for KYC by midnight on 10th September!
Already been to crystal.kyber.network and approved them. Can show screenshots of this for every email.

Only requirement is for you to do the KYC check, then you can enter the ICO sale.
Will provide all the proof I can, however you will not receive the email address details until after you have paid - for my own protection.

The emails are all Gmail accounts, with no recovery email, 2FA or phone number linked.
Upon purchase, you will be sent the login details to the email address. Change the password to the account before submitting your KYC.

Then you must visit crystal.kyber.network and enter the email address. It will show that the email has already been approved (they send you a special code via email - I have already completed this part for all emails). Then you enter your KYC details.

If, by any chance, you are located in the US and have an international ID or are from another country, do so via a VPN/Proxy as they may be detecting US IP addresses.

I highly discourage purchasing fake identity details to pass the KYC if you are from the US. You see, buying a whitelisted email is not illegal, but committing identity fraud is illegal.
If you do not get in, you can probably purchase via EtherDelta after the ICO sale starts. Of course, you will have to pay a heavy premium; this is why I am offering these whitelisted emails.

If you are interested, please email me at (do not PM me here): jasondewing@pidmail.com

Heisen_berg

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:29:41 PM

Don't try and spin your nonsense and say I'm uninformed...

1) You provided me with a generic email address (ramazanozz61@outlook.com) that has already been posted in this thread...you said this was not the email address I'd receive

2) When I asked you to provide me with the email address I'd actually receive, you did not

3) You never sent me an email proving you controlled any email addresses at all (I checked junk/spam folders)

4) I asked you to send twice and you did not

So, yeah, don't fall for this BS.

Again...if someone has a REAL account they want to sell, please PM me, but know that I will want actual proof--not screenshots and empty promises!  Cool
BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:41:54 PM

i have whitelist on this ICO but i didn't like those whitelist sell.
i am waiting too many things from kyber and i believe this ICO.
jasondewing23

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:53:21 AM

Don't try and spin your nonsense and say I'm uninformed...

1) You provided me with a generic email address (ramazanozz61@outlook.com) that has already been posted in this thread...you said this was not the email address I'd receive

2) When I asked you to provide me with the email address I'd actually receive, you did not

3) You never sent me an email proving you controlled any email addresses at all (I checked junk/spam folders)

4) I asked you to send twice and you did not

So, yeah, don't fall for this BS.

Again...if someone has a REAL account they want to sell, please PM me, but know that I will want actual proof--not screenshots and empty promises!  Cool

Email me. I will provide all the proof you are asking for.

Jumgirl

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:55:04 AM

Buying Kyber Whitelists, PM or email tony_t826@hotmail.com
Heisen_berg

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:59:29 AM

I am also still looking to buy...

Contacted a few people but they either don't respond or sell out.

Please message me ASAP as the registration period for Kyber ends in less than 24 hours!
toonwer

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:28:37 PM

So many users want to buy account. If you don't want to be deceived, you have to know: there are a huge risk of being scammed.
jasondewing23

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:25:32 PM

0.8 ETH each.
Only 1 day left to get these whitelisted emails guys! You must sign up for KYC by midnight on 10th September!
Already been to crystal.kyber.network and approved them. Can show screenshots of this for every email.

Only requirement is for you to do the KYC check, then you can enter the ICO sale.
Will provide all the proof I can, however you will not receive the email address details until after you have paid - for my own protection.

The emails are all Gmail accounts, with no recovery email, 2FA or phone number linked.
Upon purchase, you will be sent the login details to the email address. Change the password to the account before submitting your KYC.

Then you must visit crystal.kyber.network and enter the email address. It will show that the email has already been approved (they send you a special code via email - I have already completed this part for all emails). Then you enter your KYC details.

If, by any chance, you are located in the US and have an international ID or are from another country, do so via a VPN/Proxy as they may be detecting US IP addresses.

I highly discourage purchasing fake identity details to pass the KYC if you are from the US. You see, buying a whitelisted email is not illegal, but committing identity fraud is illegal.
If you do not get in, you can probably purchase via EtherDelta after the ICO sale starts. Of course, you will have to pay a heavy premium; this is why I am offering these whitelisted emails.

If you are interested, please email me at (do not PM me here): jasondewing@gmx.us

Gundersen

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:46:20 PM

Keep your fucking whitelisted account assholes..  Wink
win z
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Nucleus.Vision

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:21:35 PM

Can offer 0.5 ETH. PM if interested. Can buy all 3.

0.8 ETH each.

If you are interested, please email me at (do not PM me here): jasondewing@gmx.us

btctbots.com

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:01:36 PM

Looking to buy, .5eth offered
jasondewing23

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:11:16 PM

Can offer 0.5 ETH. PM if interested. Can buy all 3.

0.8 ETH each.

Email me at jasondewing@gmx.us

jasondewing23

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:47:05 PM

Still got some left to sell.

You have like 10 hours or something to submit KYC.

Please email me promptly at jasondewing@gmx.us   if you are interested.

Other than that, I wish you all the best of luck in this ICO, it sure looks like its going to be very interesting and I hope we all see good profit from it.

itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:20:00 PM

It seems that from the amount of interest in this ICO, it will be huge!

Congrats to anyone who got in.

Cheers,

ioldk
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:43:42 PM

Just got approved!!! :-)

It is good to be French sometimes
Riuzan

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:53:17 PM

Scam thread, nice

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
luyulaile

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:58:08 AM

wow, eth for whitelist email.

UNetwork (UUU)
Join  NOW | Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: