Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyber ICO  (Read 71012 times)
DrJfk

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:00:44 AM

How many tokens will be airdropped to those who participated in the Kyber ICO? Can't find the answer anywhere.

I am still not got airdropped token

But on transection of Kybernetwork address it send 2 KNC out to many address , So Airdropped token maybe only 2 KNC/ Account

https://etherscan.io/token/KyberNetwork
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:57:44 AM

How many tokens will be airdropped to those who participated in the Kyber ICO? Can't find the answer anywhere.

I am still not got airdropped token

But on transection of Kybernetwork address it send 2 KNC out to many address , So Airdropped token maybe only 2 KNC/ Account

https://etherscan.io/token/KyberNetwork

Same here. Hasn't arrived yet. I'm using MEW.
guadalahara

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:23:53 AM

what was ICO price per coin of this project?

Why do you pretend to be interested in this, you pleb? It takes less that 30 seconds total of lazy googling to find out the answer to that stupid question. GFY.
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:52:50 AM

1/600= 0.00166667

and  the price of   ETH At ICO Time is 290 $ that mean 1 KNC = 0.48$

So everyone in the ICO has already made triple their investment? That's awesome, well done guys!
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:56:52 PM

1/600= 0.00166667

So everyone in the ICO has already made triple their investment? That's awesome, well done guys!

After being listed, it's just going down, $1.66 and still decreasing. It's not just the price, Early dumpers will get profit for holding this token since the fundraising.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:08:40 PM

what was ICO price per coin of this project?

Why do you pretend to be interested in this, you pleb? It takes less that 30 seconds total of lazy googling to find out the answer to that stupid question. GFY.

I wish more people called out lazy jackasses like this. Particularly on slack and telegrams when you get the same 3-4 questions every 5 minutes. No one can even be bothered to scroll up or search for the questions/answers that had been asked ad nauseum.

stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:40:42 PM

1/600= 0.00166667

After being listed, it's just going down, $1.66 and still decreasing. It's not just the price, Early dumpers will get profit for holding this token since the fundraising.

Binance effet.
Coins early on Binance, with no other big exchange, generally seem to get slaughtered...
dennyd999

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:13:15 PM

1/600= 0.00166667

and  the price of   ETH At ICO Time is 290 $ that mean 1 KNC = 0.48$

Binance effet.
Coins early on Binance, with no other big exchange, generally seem to get slaughtered...

Well I am really dissapointed with Kyber. I was not able to participate in ICO and bought from EtherDelta just when it appeared.

EtherDelta price was around 0.006 ETH/BTC
Than it was showing rise to 0.0085 ETH/BTC it is only 30%

After Binance it is the worster coin 2 days in a row with a biggest minus according coinmarketcap.

From appearence on exchange it is allready minus 30% and continue to fall.

Hopefully we will see something better in near future. But for those who not from ICO start dynamic of coin is very negative.
I think it is because NEO hype ,because all this Da Hong meeting with China Ministerium.

Also coin price dynamic is worther when 0x project. Much ,much worser.

0x was started on EtherDelta from 0.0007 and raised to 0.001 with steady fall after.

Kyber was started with 0.006 ETH/BTC on EtherDelta rised till 0.0085 ETH/BTC and falling now to 0.005 ETH/BTC and probably will continue to fall further.

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:18:05 PM

Well I am really dissapointed with Kyber. I was not able to participate in ICO and bought from EtherDelta just when it appeared.

After Binance it is the worster coin 2 days in a row with a biggest minus according coinmarketcap.

From appearence on exchange it is allready minus 40%.

Hopefully we will see something better in near future. But for those who not from ICO start dynamic of coin is negative.

I think it is because NEO hype ,because all this Da Hong meeting with China Ministerium.

Most ICO go through this...don't believe me?  Check ETH history Smiley   It will recover, now is the time to BUY! Wink
dennyd999

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:22:16 PM

Hopefully we will see something better in near future. But for those who not from ICO start dynamic of coin is negative.

Most ICO go through this...don't believe me?  Check ETH history Smiley   It will recover, now is the time to BUY! Wink

Similar project like 0x was not falling when appered...

Everything is green except Kyber.

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???
Devnant

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:37:04 PM

Most ICO go through this...don't believe me?  Check ETH history Smiley   It will recover, now is the time to BUY! Wink

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???

No scam. Don´t blame the team. Blame the weak hands panic selling.

Game is my life
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:26:30 PM

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???

why people so impatient?
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:50:24 PM

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???

why people so impatient?

No thats way to nice to call it that. Id say complete morons is the better answer. If intentionally fudding wouldnt be the case. That or a twelve year old.
dennyd999

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:57:22 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 06:31:39 PM by dennyd999

While ALL  market is live and green this SCAM is bliding to -20% ,3 days in a row. While NEO has a bull run 3 days in a row.

Ah whatever, just feel myself complete looser now.

Kyber SCAMmers Network.

Its probably because KNC was added on Binance and Binance now pushing NEO to the moon.
But in other way I find that adding KNC to Binance together when NEO has a positive and good news  was apparently mistake from Kyber Team.

And unfortunately my mistake that I was missed ICO and bought KNC instead of NEO.

It seems KNC has no chance to competit NEO in rise. Well if KNC falling even when all market is Green it confuse a little bit.

Than Kyber Team doing something  wrong with timing. I think that they wanted that china traders who was not abble to participate in ICO would by KNC throw Binance, but that day when KNC was added a lot of positive news comes from NEO and instead of buying KNC  China back to NEO ,because FUD is less now.

And this what I call bad timing adding to exchange. Also Binance without any other exchange is worse idea. Even OMG was falling after Binance..

I hope in Future team will be more carefull and more cooperated with market. Because well its complete shit looking how KNC is bliding 3 days in a row when all other coins a green. And this is a start.

Not impresive begining at all.

Similar project like ZRX has had a much more good rise and dinamic. Also it was quickly added to Polo. What if KNC team is weak with marketing and timing? Than I am stuck with this coin Smiley Hopefully not.

Is there people willing to take the risk and buy KNC? lol
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:09:31 PM

It's really funny that morons start calling something a scam just because they lost a little money Grin
TenX was falling after it got listed on exchanges and I just continued to buy more because it's a good project. I will probably do the same with kyber.   Smiley

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:27:52 PM

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???
lol If you buy which token is already hit 5x in 1 day. it normally down. This project is not scam but ofcourse peoples get profit.
dennyd999

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:28:50 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 03:44:50 AM by dennyd999

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???
lol If you buy which token is already hit 5x in 1 day. it normally down. This project is not scam but ofcourse peoples get profit.

Me also want profit ok? Smiley Dont sell, BUY Smiley SHOW ME CASH. DYNAMIC. UP UP UP BABY UP UP UP Tongue kybeRRRRRRRR netwoRRRRRRrkkk

Also there is COMSA coiming soon from Japaniies Tech Buro ..they are very clever. A lot of Japan bussines company want to make ICO..its big

https://tokensale.comsa.io/?ref_id=4dc1439c08b1b114e64faec47ea0aecf
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:41:53 AM

the kyber is one of the most anticipated ICO for this year especially for investing.you should look the partnership with ethereum foundation and also with the other projects.they will make really big difference for the crypro economy.
DrJfk

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:58:28 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 07:03:56 AM by DrJfk

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???

If  The Opening Price of  The coin was less than ICO Price , It maybe Scam

KNC  ICO Price = 0.00166667 (0.48$)
Market price firstday of trading = 2-3 $
And  Now it is = 1.71$

This Price is more than 3 time of ICO Price So it is not  Scam

anyone who lost for this coin is only lose the Game
dennyd999

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:26:51 AM

Thanks for clarification man. Just worry a lil bit.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: