Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:24:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyber ICO  (Read 71012 times)
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:29:18 AM

Binance effect.

Binance is a shit trading platform, pump and dump and so on... China at its best...

Getting on Binance and letting this exchange make the most volume is ALWAYS a mistake. (Other coins, same story...)

Binance is perfect as a supplement after a bittrex or something big. Not to start...

dennyd999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:43:09 AM

I also think so.

Terrible mistake to add new coin on China exchange when Neo FUD "over".

I still hope Kyber team will be better with timing.
dennyd999

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:09:37 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 07:34:02 AM by dennyd999

Still bliding..even in salary day and month end..When literaly all market is waked up..

Fuck my expectation seems too high. I thought to see something similar to ZRX at least.

Zrx was really good in timing and adding to exchanges. Maybe because their team members is exCoinbase managers?

Badly if Kyber do not have experience in this field.

Their twitter is dead too..Some guys wearing t shirts and saying VB advisor.

I think I should not invest so much next time...overinvested. sorry for flud.
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:47:45 AM

Lol at all the fudders. KCN went up something like 4-5x ICO price. Of course it's natural to have a correction following this. Cost average if you believe in the coin and you'll be fine.
burner2015

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:07:25 AM

Lol at all the fudders. KCN went up something like 4-5x ICO price. Of course it's natural to have a correction following this. Cost average if you believe in the coin and you'll be fine.

Correct. 1 news and we go up again Cheesy

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
torrentco

Activity: 2128
Merit: 418

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:22:52 AM

maybe a decent project but the price was stupid when it hit the exchanges.
i mean only vitalik buterin being an advisor shouldnt  have sold that much.
now a correction.i expect even a bigger one in the next few days actually.
but still i dont think it will ever see its ico price like ever again.
i so envy the ico investors really.

DrJfk

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:39:10 AM

maybe a decent project but the price was stupid when it hit the exchanges.
i mean only vitalik buterin being an advisor shouldnt  have sold that much.
now a correction.i expect even a bigger one in the next few days actually.
but still i dont think it will ever see its ico price like ever again.
i so envy the ico investors really.

total agree with you all Tongue Tongue
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:13:31 AM

Anyways, the project is not really connected to the price of it's token. I am really confused by those who accuse a project of being a scam if it does not deliver profits immediately after the ICO, without even haveing a product ready. The price is primarily determined by hype. If the project successfully hits a milestone, people create hype and buy the coin, the price goes up. If there are no updates for some time, people get impatient, spread FUD and sell.

Developers should rather focus on making a good product. If it is succesful after launch, a lot of people will use it and buy the token anyways. It does not need all the hype, only speculators but not investors profit from hype. Kyber is a long term project and a long ter hold. If you are in just for the quick bucks, you should have already sold on the first spike. If you participate in ICOs then you are an early investor in a project you believe in. And normally for a project to be successful it takes months or even years. If you hold through those times you will be rewarded, except the project is indeed as scam which you should have noticed by then.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:28:18 PM

So how much is Kyber really worth ?

https://medium.com/cryptobro/so-how-much-is-kyber-really-worth-should-you-buy-knc-now-953dd5b49e97
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:23:24 PM

I also think so.

Terrible mistake to add new coin on China exchange when Neo FUD "over".

I still hope Kyber team will be better with timing.

Binance has excluded chinese people from trading. It is located in Hongkong and is focusing only on international customers now. Most customers of binance are  "westerners" and it looks like those people like to dump their coins there a lot. When DNT and OAX were dumped on binance chinese people made 20-30% of the volume there and on other chinese exchanges it was possible to buy/sell those coins for CNY.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 02:41:25 PM

Well I am really dissapointed with Kyber. I was not able to participate in ICO and bought from EtherDelta just when it appeared.

EtherDelta price was around 0.006 ETH/BTC

Than it was showing rise to 0.0085 ETH/BTC it is only 30%

After Binance it is the worster coin 2 days in a row with a biggest minus according coinmarketcap.

From appearence on exchange it is allready minus 40%.

Hopefully we will see something better in near future. But for those who not from ICO start dynamic of coin is negative.

I think it is because NEO hype ,because all this Da Hong meeting with China Ministerium.

Most ICO go through this...don't believe me?  Check ETH history Smiley   It will recover, now is the time to BUY! Wink

Similar project like 0x was not falling when appered...

Everything is green except Kyber.

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???

why people so impatient?

Rofl, these people are the one who bought at the ATH, then price drop and price correction, coins is now scam because they are "Not making profit"
Really, the community gotta get a purge and cleansed such people
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:41:42 PM

the kyber is one of the most anticipated ICO for this year especially for investing.you should look the partnership with ethereum foundation and also with the other projects.they will make really big difference for the crypro economy.
Agree with your opinion. Kyber has done a lot of good in recent years to develop the project and there are many exchanges that want to add Kyber in the near future and this will give Kyber a stable price in the near future.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:12:24 PM

Thanks for sharing the information. I am surprise on how details the calculation was and i am impressed on how he predict the price by fundamental analysis. I know a lot of people tends to say that FA is not that useful for crypto as the price is usually affected by news or certain conditions. However, i have been using FA for certain tokens and use it to determine if it is worth buying even though everyone else is saying that it is. Even though i have missed out for some gains but overall i am happy that i always believe in the coins i choose and can sleep well.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:08:16 AM

TL;DR : $1.6B

Math is pretty good in this blog. I second this calculation. (My personal calcs were sub $1B, on the safe side)
viramarket

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:45:29 PM

Yes, interesting and educated thoughts.Starting from the statistics of previous years it is really possible to build such calculations.But now nobody can accurately guess what will be the dynamics.Already one good news is:the new York-based company LedgerX building a road for institutional investors and big money!!Expect soon an opportunity of entrance ...
toonwer

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:21:37 PM

Nice article. Very impressive. 1 billion is quite real, considering the fact that cryptocurrencies is gaining momentum and did not intend to stop anytime soon Grin
RoosterRed

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:39:20 PM

That is a very interesting analysis. I would call it very optimistic and question one of its assumptions. The authors assume Kyber will be 5% of the market, which is very optimistic, and then further assume all its trades are done through reserve managers, which isn't accurate. Kyber will initially be the main reserve itself.  The third party reserves aren't technically necessary.

RoosterRed

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:42:58 AM

Also, you would want to heavily discount any total you came up with when using that calculator, as there is considerable risk that your predictions will be too optimistic. In economics, you don't simply multiply it by the probability you think your predictions will be true because of opportunity cost. Ideally, you find something of similar risk that is already priced by an efficient market and use that discount rate. I am not convinced that the efficient market hypothesis applies to crytpo right now though.

Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:00:24 AM

so after i was banned from kyber ico, i am also banned from the exchange, for the price is so high and still cant see a dump for a long term, i wll not buy it at this point
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:04:41 AM

5% of total market is a huge assumption. They might easily take the volume off of traditional exchanges but there are similar products like kyber on the go.
And there can be many approaches to it. As, we see on current scenario, locality and specialty too takes away the volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: