Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyber ICO  (Read 71012 times)
RoosterRed

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:11:01 AM

Also, that calculator is for every token in existence, so NOT what you get at coinmarketcap.com, which only includes currently circulating tokens.

I don't think the authors meant to do this, but even using their very optimistic assumptions, Kyber may be overpriced after discounting for risk and adjusting for the total KNC supply. Heh. 

RoosterRed

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:28:10 AM

An imperfect solution to this discount rate problem would be to look at any equity valuations of the company. So venture capital rounds. You would then estimate the value of Kyber if it was processing 5% of all the crypto transactions (and crypto continued its growth path). From Kyber's current equity valuation and future possible valuation you could derive a discount rate. This isn't a perfect solution for a number of reasons, but it is the best I can think of off the top of my head.

kakusnice

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:06:45 AM

It will sell for between 3x and 4x on ether delta I predict. Expecting it to have a market cap of around $700 mil once it settles.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:13:24 PM

It will sell for between 3x and 4x on ether delta I predict. Expecting it to have a market cap of around $700 mil once it settles.

I've sold some of my ico tokens. Holding most of them and waiting milestones and high volume exchanges.
guadalahara

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:20:58 AM

An imperfect solution to this discount rate problem would be to look at any equity valuations of the company. So venture capital rounds. You would then estimate the value of Kyber if it was processing 5% of all the crypto transactions (and crypto continued its growth path). From Kyber's current equity valuation and future possible valuation you could derive a discount rate. This isn't a perfect solution for a number of reasons, but it is the best I can think of off the top of my head.

How is your shilling going, faggot? Still persistent about Kyber, it's been few weeks post ICO still around x4 the price, what does your pathetic blog say? Any new idiots joined your "VIP Insider Group" yet? Fuck out of here.
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:32:59 AM

They are making whitelist and KYC but those whales joining with tons of account. If you want to proof I can show you. By this way whales are dumping with high price and run from project.
RoosterRed

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:37:26 AM

How is your shilling going, faggot? Still persistent about Kyber, it's been few weeks post ICO still around x4 the price, what does your pathetic blog say? Any new idiots joined your "VIP Insider Group" yet? Fuck out of here.

I am kind of hurt. That is honestly a brilliant solution to the discount rate problem. I don't think you'll find a better one.

newcoin01

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:05:07 AM

They are making whitelist and KYC but those whales joining with tons of account. If you want to proof I can show you. By this way whales are dumping with high price and run from project.

I also beleive that some whales participated with lots of accounts even their strict KYC process during thr registration.
MBW_2

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:03:28 AM

Kyber is good! He will do good ones for free because later he can show to people it was his call and it came up good. That's how they do it.
yvmen

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:27:37 AM

Kyber is a good project is just takes time to reach it miles stone thou i dont get the chance to buy during ico due to whitelist .. and didnt manage to register so i bought it at almost starting on exchange
so it havent move up yet hope .. can see the tech move on and it rasie some value for me .. for alot ppl bought with whitelist i guess make atleast 3X fold already but not for me

just my 2 cent

yvmen
Coin12

Activity: 238

1st of May

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:09:51 AM

I've sold some of my ico tokens. Holding most of them and waiting milestones and high volume exchanges.

How much per coin did you sold out? I still keep mine and waiting for the price getting higher.
I believe on this i can make much profit since there are many big supporter on this coin. Just wait and see for growing price.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
topneeds

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:09:29 PM

The people all got airdrop?
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:38:21 PM

Kyber will soon be listed on Coinnest, may be a good news for the price
coingrow

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:27:51 PM

The rate of kyber is still doing about 4x from the price at the time of ICO. I could not buy at that time and want to get my hands on this one. However not sure what price I should buy it at, maybe now most of the weak hands have already sold it and i should buy now, or maybe wait another week. Any advice?

george_crypto

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:11:36 PM

The rate of kyber is still doing about 4x from the price at the time of ICO. I could not buy at that time and want to get my hands on this one. However not sure what price I should buy it at, maybe now most of the weak hands have already sold it and i should buy now, or maybe wait another week. Any advice?

This is not advice but I sold smal part of my ico tokens and I think I will keep most of them for a long while.
senzacionale

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:22:37 PM

This is not advice but I sold smal part of my ico tokens and I think I will keep most of them for a long while.

I also bought some of them and will hold them for a long time. I thing project is good and with good potential.
_Ini_

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:15:49 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 11:06:05 AM by _Ini_

A few questions:

- What is the exchagne rates changes right before clicking send (reserve manager has set a higher rate now)?
- What if operator delists a reserver, will the reserve contributors get their funds back?
- How much fee will be charged by the Kyber-network ie. how much fee does the reserve pay in order to utalize the Kyber-network?
-
The
collected KNC tokens from the fees, after paying for the operation expenses and to the
supporting partners, will be burned​, i.e. taken out of circulation.
What does after mean? Does it mean the operational expenses will be payed by selling the KNC tokens on exchanges to FIAT and the supporting partners get paid in KNC and if this sum < fees then the rest of the fees get burned?
- Why does the Kyber operator only allow reserves with big money behind it? It would create more competition if everybody would be able to issue their tokens as a reserve and manage them themeselves via the reserve-manager feature instead of everybody contributing tool gigantic reserve pools with only one price.

thx
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2554

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:10:34 AM

Price is stable, I hope they will release it on Bittrex  Cry
Unfortunately I'm not so sure about it, Bittrex hasn't been adding any new coin for a long time, actually now they are delisting some coins such as Bitshares, and being an American exchange doesn't help (SEC).
torrentco

Activity: 2128
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:44:11 AM

Price is stable, I hope they will release it on Bittrex  Cry
Unfortunately I'm not so sure about it, Bittrex hasn't been adding any new coin for a long time, actually now they are delisting some coins such as Bitshares, and being an American exchange doesn't help (SEC).

they will surely ad new coins but the ones that nobody heard about,not the ones your are expecting them to add. (ex. Adacoin)
the ones that they get %40-%50 of total supply in exchange to add them into their exchange.
so dont expect any of the anticpated coins to be added to bittrex.that ship has effin sailed.
toonwer

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:31:05 PM

I think bittrex could surprise us. They published a tip guide on "how to be listed", a few days ago.
https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/916396565761114118

We need to be patient that is all Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: