Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyber ICO  (Read 70997 times)
thulisman

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:27:41 PM

Kyber has a successful ICO and many times the price of ICO. Kyber has a very good management team, Kyber community is very interested. In the future I think Kyber will occupy the top spot in the Crypto market.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:29:44 PM

Kyber still has great potential and is actually a buy at current prices in my opinion. The team seem to be very active and very transparent with clear deliverable objectives for the coming months. If these are delivered on then surely it will moon.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:28:04 PM

Kyber still has great potential and is actually a buy at current prices in my opinion. The team seem to be very active and very transparent with clear deliverable objectives for the coming months. If these are delivered on then surely it will moon.
yes, team is active and project is very good, i think the price dumpling is due to the way of ico, everyone get little coins, there must be a long time for bigholders to collect enough coins, at which time the price will rocket to the moon
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:06:56 AM

yes, team is active and project is very good, i think the price dumpling is due to the way of ico, everyone get little coins, there must be a long time for bigholders to collect enough coins, at which time the price will rocket to the moon
you may get the point, new coin often manipulated by big holders when they get enough coins from the market, and kyber still need some time to pump, i think its a good chance to buy

vfalla

Activity: 95

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:59:58 AM

Would kiber network be able to provide safenet for such dips caused by bitcoin? I hope this is possible it will save crypto as I see it with its liquidity mechanism

newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:03:19 AM

you may get the point, new coin often manipulated by big holders when they get enough coins from the market, and kyber still need some time to pump, i think its a good chance to buy

I just prefer to hold my current KyberNetwork tokens. After this dust things will be more clearer I guess.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:45:48 PM

I just prefer to hold my current KyberNetwork tokens. After this dust things will be more clearer I guess.
I noticed this coin for a long time, the price of knc for eth seems to be at bottom, what do you guys think of buying it now

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:03:03 PM

I noticed this coin for a long time, the price of knc for eth seems to be at bottom, what do you guys think of buying it now
you can see the reply above, i found that there is little post these days, maybe when people make more post here, you can get involved

NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:09:38 AM

Great Chart Gallery of Kyber Netwwork on BitScreener

HoneycakeBIossom

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:03:21 AM

Trly annoyed with Kybeur. I authorized or the newsletter ages back but they did not inflict news lettes saying concerning the enrollment stage. Eventually I look into the web site and registrations over, evidently you had to be within the slack funnel. I'd a grumble but they wouldn't let me in hehe.fr
vuvanle120

Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:38:02 AM

Nice chart. It looks like Kyber has bottomed. With all the noise from BTC die down, I think we will see new buyers. Kyber at $1 is a steal IMHO.

LoveInThisCryptoClub

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:05:31 AM

great coin !

why?
Gasolined

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:14:11 AM

proud. dev kyber is Vietnamese. 1 successful project. to be noticed. And we hope to have more projects. dev is Vietnamese. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
CryptoHunter911

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:17:24 AM

This tool is awesome man thanks for sharing.
so easy to compare.
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:42:56 AM

Got a few questions about this ICO that is coming up.

1. Can Americans participate in this?

2. Is there a minimum amount you can purchase in the ico?

3. When do we receive our tokens and are they gonna be able to traded on other exchanges?
I think Americans participate can not invest for ICO it's rules and regulation fact.Normally Token distribution start when ICO is successfully finished and within two weeks or highest within one month i think.
IQeon
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:55:10 AM

What is about website?
And in fact, not all ICO forbid Americans to participate

xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:56:13 AM

I think American can't join any ICOs. USA Government had banned ICO in America. The Kyber ICO finished now. If you wanna buy Kyber Network token, you can access this exchange to do: https://etherdelta.com/#KNC-ETH

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
newcoin01

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:05:28 AM

What is about website?
And in fact, not all ICO forbid Americans to participate

ICO is over a while ago. But you can buy from the markets if you want to get some.
LoveInThisCryptoClub

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:55:36 PM

Got a few questions about this ICO that is coming up.

1. Can Americans participate in this?

2. Is there a minimum amount you can purchase in the ico?

3. When do we receive our tokens and are they gonna be able to traded on other exchanges?
I think Americans participate can not invest for ICO it's rules and regulation fact.Normally Token distribution start when ICO is successfully finished and within two weeks or highest within one month i think.

Did not know that, they don't distribute immediately?
pokokeke

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:08:10 AM

it seems not all ico allow it!
there is
usually this is done smart contrak
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: