Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs  (Read 127970 times)
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:51:47 PM

The plan when the STU coin is distributed, we are waiting for his good news
STU have been distributed to investor, do you mean STU for bounty hunter?

Not distributed yet for bounty hunters, the team is working hard on that. As promised it should be distributed up to 3 weeks since end of token sale
Please be patient and trust in team
Everyone will receive his/her reward

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:23:10 PM

hi dev,
when token STU listed in another market? and what about the bitjob platform is there any new information

STU are already tradable on etherdelta and HitBTC and team is still talking with other exchanges.

To get the latest information regarding bitJob make sure to check our social accounts and I invite you to join our telegram group here: https://t.me/bitjob
it will be interesting to progress this coin where it can enter many exchanges. so will many people who want to get this coin. worth the wait

disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:55:26 AM

hi dev,
when token STU listed in another market? and what about the bitjob platform is there any new information

STU are already tradable on etherdelta and HitBTC and team is still talking with other exchanges.

To get the latest information regarding bitJob make sure to check our social accounts and I invite you to join our telegram group here: https://t.me/bitjob
it will be interesting to progress this coin where it can enter many exchanges. so will many people who want to get this coin. worth the wait
very nice if they will go to the big exchanges and many, I'll wait for that moment to arrive and will now participate in the sale even though there is not much

chefket

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:11:01 PM

hi dev,

very nice if they will go to the big exchanges and many, I'll wait for that moment to arrive and will now participate in the sale even though there is not much

Hey, you can help us get listed on a BIG exchange!

Please go to
https://twitter.com/BigONEexchange/status/920364711736201216

"The Big One" is the former Yunbi Chinese Exchange.

Every tweet counts!!
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:24:28 PM

I am very happy if this project will go into a larger market, and all of it is not impossible. really promising if join in this great project. Hopefully there's a good future

shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:43:49 PM

I am very happy if this project will go into a larger market, and all of it is not impossible. really promising if join in this great project. Hopefully there's a good future

What is the big market as you mentioned? What is the ICO price of this coin, I just want to buy sone cheap coins.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

congratulations to successful for the crowdsale, what the progress information about this token, any news about when cam be listings on exchange
sabbathhawk

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:03:34 PM

congratulations to successful for the crowdsale, what the progress information about this token, any news about when cam be listings on exchange

Hello!

Thank you for congratulations and support!
It is already listed on HitBTC and EtherDelta.
At the moment we are waiting for Trezor lottery results and bounty distribution. hope all of these will be finished next week
Cheers

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
revcozmo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:19:01 PM

Hello!

At the moment we are waiting for Trezor lottery results and bounty distribution. hope all of these will be finished next week
Cheers

Great project; excellent platform. I look forward to watching bitJob's growth.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:23:37 PM

Hello!

Cheers

Nice!   i eagerly await trading, tho for this one i kinda wanna HODL my tokens too haha, as they can actually be used Cheesy
Actually following the roadmap pretty close, that's a good sign!
Ill have to dig out my student number, i assume previous verifiable education can qualify one for jobs, or is it strictly a CURRENT student market?
Congrats on the successful ICO!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:39:05 PM

btw , i have little question
i see on hit btc u just have exchange pair STU/USD
why u not put STU/ETH or STU/BTC
thank you.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
BrotDinos

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:47:46 PM

btw , i have little question
i see on hit btc u just have exchange pair STU/USD
why u not put STU/ETH or STU/BTC
thank you.
Hi, the team is working to bring STU to more exchanges, and to expand the listings on the exchanges where it's already being traded. If you're eager to trade STU/ETH, check out etherdelta: https://etherdelta.com/#STU-ETH
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:21:57 PM

Hi, the team is working to bring STU to more exchanges, and to expand the listings on the exchanges where it's already being traded. If you're eager to trade STU/ETH, check out etherdelta: https://etherdelta.com/#STU-ETH

without etherdelta i mean
i hate some error on etherdelta
maybe team have plan to join on liqui
or coinexchange looking good for beginning

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Morphling

Merit: 134

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:42:32 AM

Hello!

Cheers
yes, i see STU hit EtherDelta, but the trading volume is really low, maybe new coins are all like this, wish to see STU listed on more excahnges

princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:46:59 AM

To date i am still waiting when token STU will distribution, and payment will in given to poeple who already participate on bitjob projects.
about exchange STU? I've seen in etherdelta. i need information when token will be shared?

BrotDinos

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:50:53 AM

To date i am still waiting when token STU will distribution, and payment will in given to poeple who already participate on bitjob projects.
about exchange STU? I've seen in etherdelta. i need information when token will be shared?
Hi, you can find all the information required in this article: https://medium.com/bitjob/stu-token-distribution-post-ico-fe98df47220b
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:51:10 AM

Are you talking as one of Bitjob's investor or Bitjob's bounty participants? I assume you are one of Bitjob's participants, so ask your question to the manager (Jamaleazez) when the bounty will be distributed.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:44:56 PM

Hi, you can find all the information required in this article: https://medium.com/bitjob/stu-token-distribution-post-ico-fe98df47220b
thank you for sharing the link, i get that the bounty will be distributed within 2-3 weeks as the article released on 16th Oct, so the distribution should be 30th Oct-6th Nov, its almost time, let us stay tuned
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:47:13 PM

thank you for sharing the link, i get that the bounty will be distributed within 2-3 weeks as the article released on 16th Oct, so the distribution should be 30th Oct-6th Nov, its almost time, let us stay tuned

congratulations , i hope you will not dump you bounty to small exchange ,hodl and wait for major exchange .
sabbathhawk

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:17:36 AM

Hi there
i buy STU token during the sale ico i invest 2 ether (600 dollars)
i got 2300 stu token for 600 dollar
and now 2300 stu token = 190 dollar
a probleme or its normal ?  Huh

Hello

You should consider product development according to the roadmap. At the moment there is only market speculation by short terms traders. Also as soon bitJob reach more exchanges and bigger volumes price will stabilize

Cheers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: