Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs  (Read 127970 times)
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

BitJobs Dror was at "Blockchain, bitcoin and WHAT?" summit near Tel Aviv, to give his presentation about bitJob, STU and student employment.
It seems like this project brings the theme of student work that is online, I think the concept is very good on the go for students I hope this project can run smoothly and successfully.
tomtwiddling

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:11:23 AM

BitJobs Dror was at "Blockchain, bitcoin and WHAT?" summit near Tel Aviv, to give his presentation about bitJob, STU and student employment.
It seems like this project brings the theme of student work that is online, I think the concept is very good on the go for students I hope this project can run smoothly and successfully.

It is definitely good for students. I mean, it will give you as a student also more control over when you want to work, and how much. If you have exams or something the like, you can wait a bit before accepting any new short term jobs that bitJob could offer.

Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

There is no doubt about it. this project is indeed very good for students. because with this BITJOB project provides an opportunity for students to receive direct payments above their capabilities and sharpen their skills.
I personally hope this project can bring a bright future in the future.
GayEddie

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

Any update on token relay in bancor app?
Cant wait to dump,on the relay
chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:16:18 PM

Any update on token relay in bancor app?
Cant wait to dump,on the relay
Bancor’s solution is currently not that relevant for bitJob— costs vs value/reward wise. The transaction fees are very high with low quantities of STU
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:01:02 AM

There is no doubt about it. this project is indeed very good for students. because with this BITJOB project provides an opportunity for students to receive direct payments above their capabilities and sharpen their skills.
I also agree with you on this project are very nice and interesting, hopefully this project evolves because the project it aims very nice and helpful all. hopefully to the fore his project was successful and uneventful.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:49:27 AM

I also agree with you on this project are very nice and interesting, hopefully this project evolves because the project it aims very nice and helpful all. hopefully to the fore his project was successful and uneventful.
We see the development of this project. all depends on the hard work that was done for the development of this project. Yeah hopefully they do something that is best for the success of the project.

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:05:08 AM

We see the development of this project. all depends on the hard work that was done for the development of this project. Yeah hopefully they do something that is best for the success of the project.
I also wanted it that way so that the team is working hard so that many investors who join for this project, hopefully this project successfully and get results as expected.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:08:55 AM

I also wanted it that way so that the team is working hard so that many investors who join for this project, hopefully this project successfully and get results as expected.

Indeed it must be like that because of the cooperation between the team and the participants very influential to make this project a success and growing rapidly. I'm sure this project will develop appropriate expectations for all of us.
BrotDinos

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:21:06 AM

join bitJob telegram for discussion and latest news https://t.me/bitjob
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

Indeed it must be like that because of the cooperation between the team and the participants very influential to make this project a success and growing rapidly. I'm sure this project will develop appropriate expectations for all of us.
I also agree with you of a project will be successful when the team is working well, and will definitely be many investors who are interested in the new in this project, will always wait for the progress of this project.

NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

I also agree with you of a project will be successful when the team is working well, and will definitely be many investors who are interested in the new in this project, will always wait for the progress of this project.
I agree with you. someone that are within the project is indeed very influential over the success of a project. We pray for the best for this project. always support the project to achieve the triumph.
chefket

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:30:27 PM

Make sure to also check for new youtube videos on officials bitJob YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPtjrCU8pUztqQHY75a7npg
taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:36:39 AM

I see that the hard work of the team has been maximized ,,, but until recently bitjob has not made a buzz against the market to raise trading volume ...
BrotDinos

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:54:25 AM

I see that the hard work of the team has been maximized ,,, but until recently bitjob has not made a buzz against the market to raise trading volume ...
team has been on various conferences so the word is being spread!
chefket

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

Yes, and bitjob reddit is also raising, so make sure to come there and subscribe https://www.reddit.com/r/bitJob/
BrotDinos

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

Yes, and bitjob reddit is also raising, so make sure to come there and subscribe https://www.reddit.com/r/bitJob/
Almost 240 subscribers already, only 2 left!!
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:56:54 AM

done! happy to subscribe this communication channel!
tomtwiddling

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

done! happy to subscribe this communication channel!

Thank you so much!
Cameron_ws

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:48:40 PM

Our Telegram group is approaching 2200 members! Come be part of that, at: https://t.me/bitjob
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: