Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin  (Read 6260 times)
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:05:49 AM

If you ask in this forum everyone who answers you is yes. It depends on you whether you can buy or not. The decision is up to you so you can answer it. I'm afraid you're new. When you asked it to be on september 19 and if you invested it then you probably know the answer today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:12:47 AM

bitcoin price now is too expensive for us which don't have big money so we can not buy full of the amount of the bitcoin but we still have many ways to earn bitcoin. my wise strategy is if you still have money in your account, then you can wait a moment because i am sure after the increasing of the price, there will be correction price to come. and in that time, you can buy bitcoin if you really want to have bitcoin before the price is continue to rise. but you need to analyze first before you buy because with the analyze, you can know what is the good price for you to buy so you never regret in the future when the price is going to down.
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:14:29 AM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
With the current strategy, you are doing the right thing and have high growth potential. I just say it's possible because investing in Bitcoin depends on your time and luck. It's important to buy and sell the right timing so be aware of it. Besides, you will be very emotional and you will be wrong. So I always advise people to save their wages and buy Bitcoin at the moment it's down. It was not difficult so there were many successful people

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:19:16 AM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

Your on a right track! buying at a low price of bitcoin and sell it in a high price. Yes it is easy to use this basic method but you need an almost perfect timing for every trade to gain some profit. Analyzing price chart, reading some news and talks about bitcoin will be a factor for this. As long as you are gaining just go with your strategy.

zarados (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:45:06 PM

bitcoin price now is too expensive for us which don't have big money so we can not buy full of the amount of the bitcoin but we still have many ways to earn bitcoin. my wise strategy is if you still have money in your account, then you can wait a moment because i am sure after the increasing of the price, there will be correction price to come. and in that time, you can buy bitcoin if you really want to have bitcoin before the price is continue to rise. but you need to analyze first before you buy because with the analyze, you can know what is the good price for you to buy so you never regret in the future when the price is going to down.

I believe it's true, that after the pump, there would be a dump will coming, that's a common habits of cryptocurrency. But I prefer to sell my bitcoin on a peak price, and wait the dump for buy back again. It's have been proven could increase my amount of bitcoin. Depends how and when you decide to sell and buy.
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:13:14 PM

The wisest strategy, and easiest, is to just buy them and hold them. The price has a long way to go before it actually reaches its full potential so just educate yourself in the meantime as you watch the price grow.
Rajat97

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:15:54 PM

Well this strategy will work for sure but it would take a long time and top of it the bitcoin growth rate everytime is not sure.
walkerbc333

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:27:13 PM

First of all, understand the value of bitcoin and understand the rise or fall of the biocide as a virtual stock. So I use the knee to buy sold in the neck is the most reasonable Grin
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:28:50 PM

strategy for my Bitcoin. I will use my Bitcoin wisely to use Bitcoin just because Bitcoin will probably keep rising in the future.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:30:32 PM

Just take a look for date 15 every month , you can see the value increase and decrease !
As for now before bitcoin reach 15 Oct, the value already increase so for next 15 Nov, bitcoin value will decrease !!
So if you have profit at the moment, sell some of them !
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:41:46 PM

Your strategy with buying and selling of Bitcoin was good, you buy at low price and sell at high price, that was the fundamental of trading.

How you will determine the moment to sell or buy Bitcoin the only thing that bothers me.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
zarados (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:48:02 AM

Just take a look for date 15 every month , you can see the value increase and decrease !
As for now before bitcoin reach 15 Oct, the value already increase so for next 15 Nov, bitcoin value will decrease !!
So if you have profit at the moment, sell some of them !

You're a next level trader, I just realized it.in the middle of every month was the time when bitcoin to touch its peak, or its bottom. I should add this reference to my own strategy. I believe you use the same strategy like mine. And I wonder how much profit you have earn by realize this important thing.  Grin
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:53:02 AM

Yes that would be a good strategy,buying from dump and selling it when it rises.Ive been using that strategy too since I started this bitcoin thing.You can also try some investing sites as they are capable of making your bitcoin grow.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:54:15 AM

Just take a look for date 15 every month , you can see the value increase and decrease ! As for now before bitcoin reach 15 Oct, the value already increase so for next 15 Nov, bitcoin value will decrease !! So if you have profit at the moment, sell some of them !

Nice information, it's really new for me. I do not think the OP strategy is wise. I'd rather collect Bitcoin over my paycheck every month and keep it until the price of Bitcoin goes up. I will not sell it because its price goes down or up, but I'll sell it when I've got a lot of profit. I will continue to save Bitcoin, but I will also sell Bitcoin when I need it.
Rebellious

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:54:58 AM

This is a very time consuming strategy and that implies that BTC will dump hard enough for you to get back in at an interesting position. I would not do that.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:58:02 AM

My only strategy for bitcoin is hodl strategy.
I exchange to money only what i need and I am mostly holding so I don't have to think about buying and selling in wrong time.
Your strategy is common one, buy low - sell high, I don't see why is it important to post it.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:08:42 AM

Just take a look for date 15 every month , you can see the value increase and decrease ! As for now before bitcoin reach 15 Oct, the value already increase so for next 15 Nov, bitcoin value will decrease !! So if you have profit at the moment, sell some of them !

Nice information, it's really new for me. I do not think the OP strategy is wise. I'd rather collect Bitcoin over my paycheck every month and keep it until the price of Bitcoin goes up. I will not sell it because its price goes down or up, but I'll sell it when I've got a lot of profit. I will continue to save Bitcoin, but I will also sell Bitcoin when I need it.

Yeah nice analysis brother and yeah that may be happen but noting is certain here.
That's why whenever it pump hard I sell some of my bitcoin to take profit and the remaining will hold again and wait for the next pump.
In this way I can maximize my profit.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

Well on that case everything went smoothly and you made some profit, but are you sure you can keep doing that? The problem in trading is always the same, you might find yourself going against the market, and you might lose money.

There is no reason to believe that the price of bitcoin will fall to zero, so buying bitcoins, whatever the price is should be a good thing, because they will eventually get higher than that (but this is making an investment and not trading). The problem here is knowing when to sell, because you might sell them when it looks they will start dropping, but they suddenly start rising again, and you just lost some money. I prefer to buy and hold every time I can. Right now I don't think I can go wrong with this strategy.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:39:52 AM

Yes that would be a good strategy,buying from dump and selling it when it rises.Ive been using that strategy too since I started this bitcoin thing.You can also try some investing sites as they are capable of making your bitcoin grow.
It is a standard strategy and widely used by people. but I also do not want to be hypocritical because so many people have benefited from the action. I was one of those who did the action, I bought a lot of bitcoin when the bitcoin price was dumped. although not necessarily an increase again but I am not worried and I am making this risky decision. but in the end I am happy because I have bought a lot of bitcoin. bitcoin prices are rising and I'm getting a lot of profits in a short amount of time.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:46:54 AM

.375BTC does not have much of a difference in what you have now which is .384BTC a .009BTC difference. Not to mention that you don't profit in the short term of what you are doing, selling half on profit hoping to see a dump is a bad idea because you really don't know when it will rise back up or if it will ever rise back up. This strategy is good if you are looking to accumulate more Bitcoin in the long run but this strategy will be better if you are selling all of your Bitcoin in order to have more profit in the next price increase.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: