Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin  (Read 6270 times)
zarados (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:34:56 AM

.375BTC does not have much of a difference in what you have now which is .384BTC a .009BTC difference. Not to mention that you don't profit in the short term of what you are doing, selling half on profit hoping to see a dump is a bad idea because you really don't know when it will rise back up or if it will ever rise back up. This strategy is good if you are looking to accumulate more Bitcoin in the long run but this strategy will be better if you are selling all of your Bitcoin in order to have more profit in the next price increase.

I have realized this before. therefore, I have tried to sell all my assets rather than just securing my capital. and yes, I got more profit for that. but I also think about the value plus of my strategy. When I have sold my bitcoin by securing the amount of my capital, and then the price turns up, I can sell the rest. It makes the accumulation of sales price increases.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:52:58 AM

.375BTC does not have much of a difference in what you have now which is .384BTC a .009BTC difference. Not to mention that you don't profit in the short term of what you are doing, selling half on profit hoping to see a dump is a bad idea because you really don't know when it will rise back up or if it will ever rise back up. This strategy is good if you are looking to accumulate more Bitcoin in the long run but this strategy will be better if you are selling all of your Bitcoin in order to have more profit in the next price increase.

I have realized this before. therefore, I have tried to sell all my assets rather than just securing my capital. and yes, I got more profit for that. but I also think about the value plus of my strategy. When I have sold my bitcoin by securing the amount of my capital, and then the price turns up, I can sell the rest. It makes the accumulation of sales price increases.

Short term trading is kinda like grabbing pips on charts.This type activity mainly called as scalping.Scalping is not worth your time if you can earn same amount with long term investing.Your eyes will stuck on screen of notebook and you will get tired frequently.Short term trading is not suitable for everyone.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:08:34 AM

Short term trading is kinda like grabbing pips on charts.This type activity mainly called as scalping.Scalping is not worth your time if you can earn same amount with long term investing.Your eyes will stuck on screen of notebook and you will get tired frequently.Short term trading is not suitable for everyone.

i think scalping can work and can give a good earning if we have some skill to follow the price up and down because once you get stuck in the price while the price is moving down, then you only can waiting the price is up again and sometimes you need to wait for more longer. sometimes i am doing scalping but i don't doing more than 10x and i think or my feeling says its better to stop then i will leave the coins without having any coins in my wallet because its empty for my last selling and so far, i am make good profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:13:28 AM

What you ate doing is what I call buy less hold more..
That is one of the good strategy you can do... keep it that way patience is the key and also timing..
If you have good amount of resource go for other type like trading ... good job
zarados (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:33:02 AM

i think scalping can work and can give a good earning if we have some skill to follow the price up and down because once you get stuck in the price while the price is moving down, then you only can waiting the price is up again and sometimes you need to wait for more longer. sometimes i am doing scalping but i don't doing more than 10x and i think or my feeling says its better to stop then i will leave the coins without having any coins in my wallet because its empty for my last selling and so far, i am make good profit.

There's always be a risk for this investment. Even other strategy could be more risky than this. I can't say that a long term investment could be more profitable than any other strategy. Because there's no one knows when this crypto currency will crash and dead, Probably 5 years or more? And a short time trading like this, was also a risky strategy. So, As long as you're still investing on crypto currency, you're  already decide to doing a risky investment.
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:35:49 AM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

I like it, yes.  Remember to JUST IGNORE the dips, it will always comeback up - always.  May take a few days or weeks but that rise in value is always in the near future.  Your idea is clever.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:26:01 PM

There's always be a risk for this investment. Even other strategy could be more risky than this. I can't say that a long term investment could be more profitable than any other strategy. Because there's no one knows when this crypto currency will crash and dead, Probably 5 years or more? And a short time trading like this, was also a risky strategy. So, As long as you're still investing on crypto currency, you're  already decide to doing a risky investment.
Yes in every investment you will have to take risk because nothing is looking possible without the important factor of risk for example we planning for our future instead of our lack of knowledge about our future and we get the full benefits of that planning as well different nation are planning for their upcoming generations and that’s why the nation are developing with the passage of time.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:26:34 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 12:19:35 AM by BunnyShibe

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

I like it, yes.  Remember to JUST IGNORE the dips, it will always comeback up - always.  May take a few days or weeks but that rise in value is always in the near future.  Your idea is clever.
A good strategy and planning can assure your success not only in trading or investment, but in all field of life. I think it is too much important to have good planning and strategy in all walks of like. In fact I also like the strategy adopted by some  member of bit coin discussion I also appreciate it as this strategy is so clever and wise. I will also follow this strategy in future because it has a great benefit in term of income.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:50:40 PM

So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

That's a healthy cycle of buy and sell you got there in my opinion. I think you are doing the right thing because the action you had taken yields you to a more profitable move.  You really also need to regularly monitor the price of bitcoins and trends for you to be always updated.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:02:54 PM

I admire you for doing that. You did it right. When i started my first trading, i find myself very emotional because i made the wrong investment, so instead of getting some profit, i incur some losses that i need to hold it for a long time to bring back my capital.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:25:18 PM

The very wise strategy in earning your bitcoin is through the bitcoin talk forum. in bitcoin talk forum you just need to answer the questions that they have and  gain and earn so much bitcoin. Then you can invest your bitcoin then wait until the value of the bitcoin becomes higher with and sell your bitcoin.
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:16:32 AM

which you do is right Dud , the strategy in the bitcoin exchange market is to sell at high prices and buy low prices, everyone is well aware of this strategy. I suggest you try to use your funds in long-term investments from bitcoin.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:37:46 AM

It is indeed a trader strategy, quite good. But you need a perfect timing to execute this plan to make it works. I hope you can make it works.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:46:52 AM

a wise strategy to for the bitcoin  devide it into four part savings for the future expenses for the daily needs investment in the trading and payment for the bills, trading investment and savings investment is the best way to get back the profit expense from daily daily needs and pay bills.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:29:48 AM

a wise strategy to for the bitcoin  devide it into four part savings for the future expenses for the daily needs investment in the trading and payment for the bills, trading investment and savings investment is the best way to get back the profit expense from daily daily needs and pay bills.

with dividing into four part, we can use each of part for many purpose and if one or two parts can grow then our bitcoin amount is grow too. i think we should have strategy what we want to do with our bitcoin so we can trying many ways to increase the amount because our main purpose is having much of bitcoin so we can sell it when the price is increase. although we don't have money to buy, we can try with many free way and i am sure if we are focus, we can have opportunity to make our bitcoin amount grow.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zarados (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:53:01 AM

I like it, yes.  Remember to JUST IGNORE the dips, it will always comeback up - always.  May take a few days or weeks but that rise in value is always in the near future.  Your idea is clever.
I also like the strategy adopted by some  member of bit coin discussion I also appreciate it as this strategy is so clever and wise. I will also follow this strategy in future because it has a great benefit in term of income.

it's good to know other people using the same method with my strategy. Bitcoin prices are always active in fluctuations, based on the date of rising and decreasing bitcoin, this should be the time of the bitcoin price to decrease, but it turns out the price actually touches the new ATH that is above $ 6k. I thought we should Prepare for the next drop.
asmythirl

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:16:15 AM

I started back in July and it was very easy with Coinbase, they have a nice dashboard and its very easy and convenient to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Of course you will pay fees for the convenience but i do not think they are high given that as a newbie they make it so easy.

Buying Bitcoin

Getting started on Coinbase - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1GB45_d8Vw
Also, if you join Coinbase from that link in the video you will get a $10 sign-up bonus

Investing Bitcoin

As a beginner in crypto currencies I also found a great way to invest with the big 3 - BTC, ETH and LTC.
Check it out https://youtu.be/IUJ8R202Mmw
What I like is that its a short term investment of only 6 weeks and you can withdraw earnings at any time.

Trading Bitcoin

I started using https://coincube.io last week, they are a crypto index/hedge fund. They trade the top 30 currencies automatically and will rebalance the fund daily or weekly etc. based on what your risk level is. So far so good but its early days so fingers crossed.

Mining Bitcoin

I am also doing some mining which makes a nice return, check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBGnziClsjo
mykha

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:24:16 AM

guys do you all have basics strategy? it is very crucial not to use strategy?im newbie
zarados (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:27:51 PM

guys do you all have basics strategy? it is very crucial not to use strategy?im newbie

Of course, there are some basics strategy on crypto currency investment. It is buying in the dip, and sell on high price.  Big capital, means big profit, small capital means small profit. So far, the bitcoin price is always recover after it's crash or dump, It means, never cut loss your bitcoin when it's crash. And the safest strategy in crypto currency was a long term investment. Hope this could help you abit.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:38:46 PM

I think the strategy you apply is good, my advice if you benefit from bitcoin sales, try adding 2x your capital to buy bitcoin at a low price and resell when bitcoin prices go up. And do the same when you benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: