Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:50:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin  (Read 6270 times)
Bukx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:57:13 AM

You doing right mate. But i suggest a little change in your strategy, better you split your money into more than 5 piece. For example, if the price fall down deeper than $3900 so you have still capital to buy again.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:20:29 PM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

I like your strategy in trading but i have another way of earning bitcoins, I started to work on bounty campaigns to earn coins then when i already have enough coins then that is the time when i invest in building a multiple mining rig. In that way i can hold my coins longer while mining coins so i can earn more profit passively.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:53:16 AM

The wise strategy is to buy bitcoin when the price is low, and to buy stuff with your bitcoin when the price is high .In order to purchase cryptocurrencies we need an online wallet. Coinbase is a web-based platform that allows to buy and sell bitcoins.A hard wallet is good because it provides an extra level of protection then nobody can hack and steal the cryptocurrency.

Wisest strategy is to buy and hyold for at least a year.

I prefer to continue developing my bitcoin, rather than just storing it in a wallet. In the right and wise way, we could expand the numbers. And that will make it more profitable than just saving it for the long term. Use a merchant strategy, which continues to twirl the assets it has.
Yeah that’s the right thing to do with your bitcoin, holding always bring a lot of profit to the investor end and this is the best technique to survive easily in the bitcoin field and I have seen a lot of people around me who just simply buy and then store the coins for the log tenure and they get more than they expect and on top of it bitcoin is more promising to deliver all the profit and each and every investor neutrally.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:08:47 PM

As a new trader i guess  Your strategy is verry good because you did not lose anything since you already got back your capital and your profit is earning as well. for now just focus on trading so that you can already make a good profit out of it.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:17:27 PM

Do most of you lock in your btc profits though when you do this?
mrBTCman

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:49:56 AM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

I like your strategy in trading but i have another way of earning bitcoins, I started to work on bounty campaigns to earn coins then when i already have enough coins then that is the time when i invest in building a multiple mining rig. In that way i can hold my coins longer while mining coins so i can earn more profit passively.

Agree. I’m not really good at trading. And mining turned to be easier than I thought. So, it’s a very good way to be involved in crypto and of course earn money for those who aren’t into all these trading things.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:45:39 PM

Agree. I’m not really good at trading. And mining turned to be easier than I thought. So, it’s a very good way to be involved in crypto and of course earn money for those who aren’t into all these trading things.

Your strategy is good because you keep earning bitcoin through it. But I also agree to some of the people's opinion in here that there's a possibility that some of your money will be gone. So, to make it safe and keep you gaining than losing, it is better for you to keep on joining signature campaign so you can also increase your bitcoin amount in your wallet.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:43:32 PM

you do the right way with that you get the benefit, i will learn your way hopefully i can also succeed as you have done.

Your doing great. Your strategy is what we called trading (short-term). Buying in low price and selling in a higher price. Though there's a little bit risk but if you have the trading plan, you can execute it wisely.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:54:30 PM

Its better to trade it into alternative coins but its always dependa in you on how you handle your bitcoin since younare doing buy and sell and its like your wastong money or coins fee its may hurt you instead of saving that in the future buy and sell you need to focus on the lrice chart whether you’re going to sell or buy another coins
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:59:23 PM

you were doing great in your strategy! you are on the right track! you buy on the low then once it pump and made a dump like 10% you can buy agian and do thee same thing over and over again if you want to sell some well its up to you just make sure you are on the last pump !

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:36:01 PM

you were doing great in your strategy! you are on the right track! you buy on the low then once it pump and made a dump like 10% you can buy agian and do thee same thing over and over again if you want to sell some well its up to you just make sure you are on the last pump !

For me the wiset strategy and at the same time the safest is just to increase your bitcoin savings through joining signature campaigns. You have no monetary capital other than your time and effort. Unlike trading and mining there's no risk of losing money of your own.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:08:46 PM

For me the wiset strategy and at the same time the safest is just to increase your bitcoin savings through joining signature campaigns. You have no monetary capital other than your time and effort. Unlike trading and mining there's no risk of losing money of your own.
This is probably the most common and the wisest strategy as well when it comes to the buying and selling of the bitcoins.

The thing is that if someone wants to keep the most of Btcs in his hand, then he has to wait for the right time to buy some of it as when the prices are low and wait for the pumping phase which provokes an urge in the people to buy it at the rates you set and selling them on desirable prices would earn you some more to buy again with extra amount of profit. In this way the strategy keeps you safe both in terms of saving coins and earning via them.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

If you're going to trade, this is a conservative and wise way to do it. So keep it up!

You preserve your principal investment by only selling off profit and then you're only using profit for future investments (bets), which keeps your risk lower. And if you were to have bought in at $3900 and then the price goes to $2900 you should busy some more. And if it falls to $1900 you should buy some more. And if it falls to $900 you should buy some more. And if it falls back to the low hundreds you should back the truck up and buy a load!
I really stock it in my wallet. When the bitciin price rise up i will convert it into peso. Another strategy is that continue posting so that more stakes in my campaign more tokens. And if i have more tokens. More bitcoins to come also.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Microtalk

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:38:26 PM

you do the right way with that you get the benefit, i will learn your way hopefully i can also succeed as you have done.

Your doing great. Your strategy is what we called trading (short-term). Buying in low price and selling in a higher price. Though there's a little bit risk but if you have the trading plan, you can execute it wisely.
My strategy for bitcoin is pretty simple actually. I just buy bitcoin at a low value and sell it again at a high value. Then wait for the value to drop again.
I also join a lot of airdrops and i think that it really helps to invest in bitcoin more.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:45:14 AM

The best thing which I like about bitcoin is that it has given us number of opportunities using which we can quite comfortably make as much money as we want.

In my opinion, the best way of making money in the world of bitcoin is to buy as many bitcoins as you can and hold them for quite a long period of time. This will for sure multiply the amount of money which you are investing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:12:37 PM

You are actually doing right but this kind of strategy only works for people who do nothing but stare with the market all day long. If you really want to earn money they start trading altcoins this can give you a pretty good profit but a little bit more risky than trading bitcoin with fiat.
ralphmaries94

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:20:42 PM

Wise strategy for your bitcoin. Be smart, be innovative, and have perseverance.😎👌
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:13:37 PM

what more can I say? Having a good strategy like that can really make you double your profit in a short period of time. Wise and safe strategy in trading business, but always be careful 'coz there's always a risk when you enter trading business.

sariz12

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:49:28 PM

Wow nice strategy!!! I think with this method you can continue to roll your bitcoin and can probably make at least 1BTC later. I have similar method that I used but now I don't to trading because of prior job because for me you need to focus on trading so that you can already make a good profit out of it. But just like what other's have said, you need to have a perfec timing but it seems you have a lot of time in your time so this strategy perfectly fits you mate. Goodluck and I hope you earn 1 full BTC in the coming months.  Right now the price is dipping, perfect opportunity for you to get in now ...
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:46:50 PM

This is probably the most common and the wisest strategy as well when it comes to the buying and selling of the bitcoins.

The thing is that if someone wants to keep the most of Btcs in his hand, then he has to wait for the right time to buy some of it as when the prices are low and wait for the pumping phase which provokes an urge in the people to buy it at the rates you set and selling them on desirable prices would earn you some more to buy again with extra amount of profit. In this way the strategy keeps you safe both in terms of saving coins and earning via them.

yes the name of our game strategy must be able to process it well, do not random. every mistake must be in vain that we strive for, and if we have a coin that we are sold then we must wait for the right time as when the coin rises, then we sell.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: