Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin  (Read 6270 times)
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

We must certainly be able to determine a wise strategy or a specific purpose by constantly trying to adjust it to existing circumstances especially the price movements.
Well for me, besides still keep holding., of course, it would be nice I earn bitcoin or other income by not just investing only. Here, in this forum has been widely open for all of us to find many ways that can be profitable. In essence, we can really keep moving better without monotony.

ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:06:45 AM

I think your strategy is good and is working for you since you are increasing your coins, keep it up. In time and with your patience and perseverance I know that you will be able to double or even triple the returns that you are getting out of it. Just an advise, you can also add some coins by participating and completing tasks for signature campaigns and bounties, it is a great way to add to your coins.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

i want to share about my strategy with bitcoin i have to get my first capital and get can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy...there are some traders that I know use this strategy but they use it in altcoins. Your strategy is good because you did not lose anything since you already got back your capital and your profit is earning as well. In this way, you can multiply your coins in a short amount of time than just merely saving it in your wallet. It is risky since you need to have the right timing when to buy and to sell the coins and as long as you have the patience and knowledge in trading then you are in your way to become a profitable trader...
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
This plan is pretty good but still with small small mistakes there are few another mistakes that I think you should not do .
But here a big thing that is clearly we can see , that is , this procedure is along term and also low profitable .
But still with the long term.hodl and buy sell is giving profit according to as your hardwork is small .
Now come at the another factor that you can do according to my suggestion , you should make buy sell of the etherium coin with bitcoin because there is much fluctuations in the rate of the etherium with bitcoin , so do the same work with two or more coin will give you more better results easily .
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

The strategies i use are long term and trading. I use 70% bitcoin for long term investments ie for 2 years and 30% for trading. By doing so i get 2 benefits and with trading can cover up the failure of long-term investment when the price drops.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:16:53 AM

That strategy requires you to have good timing on the market. But the problem is, by doing so, it will make you emotional and you will be prone to make mistakes making you lose some of your money.

If you want the best strategy for ordinary investors like us, "buy the dips". If you have a job you should save 20% of your monthly salary and make that available to buy when Bitcoin's price is falling.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:25:16 AM

The strategies i use are long term and trading. I use 70% bitcoin for long term investments ie for 2 years and 30% for trading. By doing so i get 2 benefits and with trading can cover up the failure of long-term investment when the price drops.
I see this is a good investment. If it were me, I would think that the other 30% I would invest in good ICO projects would be able to bring in more profit. How do you think of this way?

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:34:27 AM

I see this is a good investment. If it were me, I would think that the other 30% I would invest in good ICO projects would be able to bring in more profit. How do you think of this way?
ICO is now difficult to predict whether after the sale will get a good price or not. because every success of ico takes time to do according to the whitepaper and its roadmap
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

Holding that is the most wise strategy that you will be doing im the rest of your cryptocurrency career. Because is the most safest way in.order  for you to save up a pot of money because if you invest that thingninto some icos for example men i have been scammed by the most successful icos last week and that kinda suck because i invested a lot of money in that thing but  now there is nothing  that i can do wuth that thing i should just hold my money and just rely on pure holding and bounty
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

I do agree on your strategy and you are lucky enough to find just when to do what.
But for me, I would rather hold. It has the least risks and is guaranteed to yield profit and all that one needs to it is time and a bit of patience.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

For me the best strategy in working with Bitcoin is mastering its fluctuation process where you will know when it price will drop and when it increase,  Its better to master those thing because it will help you a lot in buying and selling in BTC that may give you a huge amount of income.

CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

I think that's what a merchant should do. In principle a trader is looking to profit from buying and selling. When prices are high, traders are definitely selling. When prices fall, all traders will want to buy. As a merchant I strongly agree in a way like you.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

I think that's what a merchant should do. In principle a trader is looking to profit from buying and selling. When prices are high, traders are definitely selling. When prices fall, all traders will want to buy. As a merchant I strongly agree in a way like you.
but to buy when prices fall, we must also have right analysis. because it could be after we buy bitcoin when price is low then the price even down again, and we have to wait longer to get profit
teleskopta

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

As highlighted many times, you have to be alert every time and be flexible with your trading hours. You can either go with small profits with less risk and more frequent trades but for that, you will need comparatively high capital.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

I have some simple strategy for my Bitcoin earnings and those strategies of mine make me profitable in the crypto world. I am regularly doing Bitcointalk signature campaign job. Which is easy and a regular way of income. Day by day i increase my rank and post number in this forum and this thing ultimately increase my Bitcoin salary too. And this time i am also doing various micro job which is directly related to Bitcoin. And i am also doing Bitcoin investment which is a quick step to get a plenty of Bitcoin. And i am thinking in my future i will try mining and trading for more income of Bitcoin.  Smiley
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

I have some simple strategy for my Bitcoin earnings and those strategies of mine make me profitable in the crypto world. I am regularly doing Bitcointalk signature campaign job. Which is easy and a regular way of income. Day by day i increase my rank and post number in this forum and this thing ultimately increase my Bitcoin salary too. And this time i am also doing various micro job which is directly related to Bitcoin. And i am also doing Bitcoin investment which is a quick step to get a plenty of Bitcoin. And i am thinking in my future i will try mining and trading for more income of Bitcoin.  Smiley
A wise strategy for my bitcoin is that i will not store it and dont make a move to grow. Hence i want to invest in a particular ICO or to buy new crypto that has a good possibility for my money to grow. And i will just pick one that is really promising for me. I want to earn more and more money and to have progress on it than storing and saving it for a long time.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:59:45 PM

Since the bitcoin value decrease, for me the best strategy is just hold your coins while earning trough campaigns. You will see that your patience is worth a fortune.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

That is a great strategy, however, remember that the market can be really crazy and sometimes TA cannot be applied on the market. Just trade the amount you can afford to lose. If you trust your judgement, you can actually convert all of your bitcoin during ATH and buy back when the market dips.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:14:05 AM

For me too, yes I am in for this strategy. Reason is ICOs are producing better profit ratios to the users but one main problem is here. This is, the authenticity of the ICO project. Reason is, there are so many fake and spam ICOs working in the field. And as these coins are decentralized you can’t have any access to check whether they are valid or not else that you check them manually about their team and progress.
lixer

Activity: 2562
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

We must certainly be able to determine a wise strategy or a specific purpose by constantly trying to adjust it to existing circumstances especially the price movements.
Well for me, besides still keep holding., of course, it would be nice I earn bitcoin or other income by not just investing only. Here, in this forum has been widely open for all of us to find many ways that can be profitable. In essence, we can really keep moving better without monotony.
If you have somehow managed to invest your money into the crypto currencies and that you have bought some bitcoins, then you need to make some wise strategy which can then help you out in making of some good amount of money as well so that you may not regret of investing your money into the crypto currencies. the best thing which can help you out is to go for holding of your bitcoins for longer time to get more profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: