Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin  (Read 6270 times)
ArteMixer

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

According to my experience, the rise and the fall may not be as predictable and will have large time thresholds and to raise your capital safely by a percentage around 30% may take you 7 months or more, and that is considering that you are still under risk.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

for me at this time the wise decision will be to keep bitcoin at home as the prices in case of its sale will not cover my expenses for its purchase
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

Yes, your strategy is simple trading. Sell high buy low. But this needs more attention in the price when will it fall and when it will go up again. Also, this requers research, strategic planning and statistics for you to determine or forecast the price.

It seems to me a very simple strategy. I am sure everything is not so easy. Sometimes it is better to exchange Bitcoins to other cryptocurrencies that are promising even when BTC price is pretty high.
dolagani

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

It will regain its old price soon and may even surpass it. The more BTCs we will have in our pockets, the better it is for our future. No need to panic under such situation rather try to take the benefit.
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

I kind of like your strategy actually it is effective and safe I bet there is some improvements to do like fix the time you buy bitcoin and sell it and the amount you sell and buy. Anyways good luck.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

The strategy  in bitcoin is you buy Bitcoin when the price in the market is down,and sell when the price is high.

For me The strategy to do quality trading, not because of quantity. One of the wrong statements is the necessity to trade any time. So also with the business that we will run it, do not easily follow dna tempted FOMO when found a market that is skyrocketing suddenly. Keep in mind also that despite trading qualified with the best strategy, still there is no guarantee for us to get continuous success. And Keep in mind also that exchanger platform is not always safe because this part is often targeted by hackers. Associated with the risk, then do not ever save your coins in platform exchanger if we are actively doing trading.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

Hello everyone, I want to share my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increasing my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think? Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
The strategy you do on Bitcoin is very wise and smart. You can get multiple benefits from your strategy. Your efforts will not end in vain. Thank you for sharing your Trading Strategy. I love it.
We are always busy in the managements of market products and that is why we do not think much about our strategies about Bitcoin. The first step is entering and from that time till now we should just focus on the progress we have made.

If the progress from Bitcoin made you rich and you have huge money in hands then the best strategy that time I consider to divide your money on a lot of businesses besides Bitcoin. The progress is continuing and the businesses are also continuing that is called portfolio.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

If you really are a good marketer with a good timing and luck, you will always earn money out from bitcoin. Just simply buy when bitcoin goes down and sell it when its price gets high. Just do that again and again and you will surely get rich.
when we say it does look easy but in practice we are difficult to be able to do because sometimes our mentals will be disturbed by factors other factors,
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:41:17 AM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

I think for trade or invest bitcoin, Not Howmuch you invest  bitcoin but When you invest it. If you can invest in the right time, you hold and wait until the price go up. I think you will get alot.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:44:46 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 03:49:32 AM by dynospytan

So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

Yes that's true, cause geographically speaking we have different time zones and that was pretty hard ij my side to monitor the price of the coins if we have to take a rest during night time which is probably 9:00 -10:00 PM which may be 8:00 AM in different places, I guess that was a big part for me that geographically we have different places we live on and monitoring the prices may be a challenging part for us to have an effective decisions in selling our Bitcoins without being vulnerable to the mistakes that we might do..
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

Hello everyone, I want to share my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increasing my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think? Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
The strategy you do on Bitcoin is very wise and smart. You can get multiple benefits from your strategy. Your efforts will not end in vain. Thank you for sharing your Trading Strategy. I love it.
We are always busy in the managements of market products and that is why we do not think much about our strategies about Bitcoin. The first step is entering and from that time till now we should just focus on the progress we have made.

If the progress from Bitcoin made you rich and you have huge money in hands then the best strategy that time I consider to divide your money on a lot of businesses besides Bitcoin. The progress is continuing and the businesses are also continuing that is called portfolio.

Well, you have a point mate. The strategy of buy and sell of bitcoin has really made us possible to be rich in the future and it requires patience ofcourse and keep on monitoring the market of bitcoin. About making a business besides bitcoin is make effective I guess, if there is no bitcoin anymore, I mean if the crypto currency will end.
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:14:41 AM

We have a lot of strategies and skills to make a lot of money, and if you really want to buy bitcoin before the price goes up, it's a good idea to buy it at a low price.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
mejalipat

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

my strategy is I will buy bitcoin when bitcoin price goes down then hold it and I will sell when bitcoin price goes up or when I have got profit, if I have not got profit then I will keep holding it till I get profit
Rono

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

A wise strategy for your bitcoin is Trading.Just do it and don't forget to analyze the chart and Obviously, you should have to good knowledge about news and market price also.Analysis the chart and you will day by day learn you will and doing your best at a  time you found out. Finally, Your benefit level Growing And do not lose hope.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
skyflakes88

Activity: 124

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

when you say wise it can be an aggressive wise or an conservative wise it depends on your actions to be taken involving the situation on the market for some the definition of wise is just holding the certain coin for year an long term investing style for them short term risk is just a common hurdles vice versa for short term holders where they take advantage of every opportunity.

JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

Personally my startegy is to earn and save my coins from my participation on bounties and signature campaigns, I don't cash out any, I just save them, technicallly holding my coins and just save them, planning to do this for a year and see how it will turn out. I have high hopes that keeping and holding my Bitcoins from the campaigns I completed for a year would be worth it.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

My strategy in bitcoin is to keep increasing my bitcoin balance. I'm not interested in betting. I will continue to develop and increase its value. No matter the inflation or deflation, my bitcoin will be invested and not for betting.
zarados (OP)

Merit: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

Well, you have a point mate. The strategy of buy and sell of bitcoin has really made us possible to be rich in the future and it requires patience ofcourse and keep on monitoring the market of bitcoin. About making a business besides bitcoin is make effective I guess, if there is no bitcoin anymore, I mean if the cryptocurrency will end.

well, so far .. I only consider income from cryptocurrency as a side income even though its value is slightly bigger than at salary my main job. But it can not guarantee you. If ad insurance is going to protect your money from cryptocurrency speculation, then I will be ready to leave my main job and be able to focus with this cryptocurrency.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

maybe a good strategy is to hold bitcoin when the price drops and then sell it when the price goes up or you can hold it again to get more profit

Rashid6293603

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

As history shows, trading in bitcoin does not lead to anything good. The rate of bitcoin increases by jerks from $ 1 to $ 30 then to $ 200. A few more years passed and the exchange rate exceeded $ 1000 and then grew to $ 20,000. To guess exact kickbacks not to turn out and here it is not possible to have time in a wave of growth. Therefore, the hodl strategy is better suited here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: