Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:41:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin  (Read 6268 times)
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

My strategy in bitcoin is too save more bitcoin if the price of it is in low state. And if it goes high it is time for you to sell your bitcoin because of it you can gain a lot of profit which is good to earn more bitcoin. Be wise in using bitcoin because you will save and to have a better bitcoin that you own.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
You are doing great with youre strategy so keep doing that until you  can earn a money, that was called trading and you are doing a great job for that . Me but bitcoin in a low price and when the price high i sell it.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

for me now it is important to keep bitcoin at home for further sale at a higher price
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

That is good idea you can earn a lot by that strategy but it requires a good trader characteristic because you can predict when to buy and sell. A wise trader can easily do this buy for me my strategy is just to hold bitcoins in my wallet and wait for the right time to sell.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

If you really are a good marketer with a good timing and luck, you will always earn money out from bitcoin. Just simply buy when bitcoin goes down and sell it when its price gets high. Just do that again and again and you will surely get rich.
That is a very big if, how many people are able to earn money through trading? Many studies show that in the forex market about 90% of people lose all their money that they invested in forex in less than a year, and taking into account that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are more volatile and even more difficult to predict that percentage must be higher.
zarados (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:04:00 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 01:03:57 PM by zarados

If you really are a good marketer with a good timing and luck, you will always earn money out from bitcoin. Just simply buy when bitcoin goes down and sell it when its price gets high. Just do that again and again and you will surely get rich.
That is a very big if, how many people are able to earn money through trading? Many studies show that in the forex market about 90% of people lose all their money that they invested in forex in less than a year, and taking into account that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are more volatile and even more difficult to predict that percentage must be higher.

well, that's the trading world. Some win and some lose. If the number of the winner is greater than the lost, this is certainly a failure for the trading provider company. Conversely, if the number of losers same as you mentioned, then it is their advantage. It's just a business issue and we are a part of their business methor, Like it or not, it is your own decision.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:12:11 PM

Yes you have a wise strategy and you always remember the basic strategy in trading which is effective " buy low and sell high". That's the most effective way if you want to earn but if you want to earn more than that you must start with this strategy until such time you can learn how to make it huge. So bro continue what you are doing.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:13:02 PM

It's very hard to time the market, so the easier thing to do is just buy during dips and hold them for a long period of time. The length in which you are willing to hold would also depend on what your target is. If you don't have any short term targets, might as well just hold what you bought and just wait for it to grow in value over the years.

Yes thats true, cause geographically speaking we have different time zones and that was pretty hard ij my side to monitor the price of the coins if we have to take a rest during night time ahichbis probably 9:00 -10:00 PM which may be 8:00 AM in different places, I guess that was a big part for me that geographically we have different places we luve on and monitoring the prices may be a challeging part for us to have an effective decisions in selling our Bitcoins without being vulnerable to the mistakes that we might do.

bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

no problem, I think it's a great trading strategy. I also often do the same strategy to trade in altcoin. Sell ​​when the price is high and buy back when the price goes down.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:38:42 PM

The wise strategy is to buy bitcoin when the price is low, and to buy stuff with your bitcoin when the price is high .In order to purchase cryptocurrencies we need an online wallet. Coinbase is a web-based platform that allows to buy and sell bitcoins.A hard wallet is good because it provides an extra level of protection then nobody can hack and steal the cryptocurrency.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:26:25 AM

For me the best strategy of bitcoin is to hold longer. Buy bitcoin when it's dips because the lesser the price we invest at bitcoin the higher profits we can get when bitcoin will soars high again at the market. As years pass by bitcoin became more valuable so the best strategy is to hold longer our bitcoin.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

The strategy  in bitcoin is you buy Bitcoin when the price in the market is down,and sell when the price is high.

That's also the strategy that I did, bro. It is very good to invest in bitcoin when the price is still low because you can surely get a good profit unlike buying it in a high price. But it is also depends on the confident that you have in investing money in bitcoin.
If you have somehow managed to invest your money into the world of the bitcoin and that you have bought some good number of the bitcoins, then you need to work on making some wise strategy which can then help you in making of more amount of money.

The best thing to do is to keep on holding all your coins for as long as you can and that wait for the prices to rise higher. Do not sell until and unless you are satisfied with the market value of the bitcoin.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

Your strategy is similar to the strategy I use. I usually sell 1/2 at a price. The other half is sold when the price is higher, if is going down, then I use half sold to buy more.
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:25:35 AM

Another good strategy is to invest in ICO's with good projects. This would require extensive researching about the projects and developers though.

There are a lot of failed ICO's nowadays but you can still spot few good ones.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

The strategy  in bitcoin is you buy Bitcoin when the price in the market is down,and sell when the price is high.

That's also the strategy that I did, bro. It is very good to invest in bitcoin when the price is still low because you can surely get a good profit unlike buying it in a high price. But it is also depends on the confident that you have in investing money in bitcoin.
If you have somehow managed to invest your money into the world of the bitcoin and that you have bought some good number of the bitcoins, then you need to work on making some wise strategy which can then help you in making of more amount of money.

The best thing to do is to keep on holding all your coins for as long as you can and that wait for the prices to rise higher. Do not sell until and unless you are satisfied with the market value of the bitcoin.

I barely see that as a strategy since it's hard to uphold that when you have your instincts panicking. You have to make sure thst before you let go of any of your money, you're well aware of what you're dealing with. Bitcoin needs long term strategy since you won't hit buying high and selling low all the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

Hi, I have analyzed your strategy and think that there is sense in this strategy. You are doing the right thing! Sure that risks are always involved. However, your calculations seem reasonable. You have great chances to reach the goal

dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

If my trading strategy is trying to be patient to sell an asset when the price actually increased so that all our efforts are able to provide a big advantage in the future without having to panic if the price is still in a down condition.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
jeamfpvd

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

I think your approach is right, and our goal is to get as much bitcoin as possible, and know that bitcoin is always volatile, so my suggestion is that you try to do this once more when you hold it longer.
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

In your plan there are conditions that depend on a random set of circumstances. The price may not rise, but fall.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

The best thing to do is always invest when there is a chance for you to purchase or there's a dumping time in the market in order for you to avail cryptocurrency at its lowest price then sell it again when the market is pumping in order to earn a huge amount of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: