Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin  (Read 6262 times)
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

my strategy is I will buy bitcoin when bitcoin price goes down then hold it and I will sell when bitcoin price goes up or when I have got profit, if I have not got profit then I will keep holding it till I get profit

For me, investment wise is to hold all of your money in bitcoin, it is the right way to save our money now. Don't just let it in the bank it will just give you centavos in return of your hard earned money by storing it their. Putting money in bank is good for as long as you have investments in other such as btc and other crypto.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
i like your strategy. It's a safe and clever way to make a good profits in bitcoin. I hope that you have now many bitcoin in your wallet. If I can put-up a good capital I will follow your strategy. Thank you for sharing.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:41:42 PM

If you're going to trade, this is a conservative and wise way to do it. So keep it up!

You preserve your principal investment by only selling off profit and then you're only using profit for future investments (bets), which keeps your risk lower. And if you were to have bought in at $3900 and then the price goes to $2900 you should busy some more. And if it falls to $1900 you should buy some more. And if it falls to $900 you should buy some more. And if it falls back to the low hundreds you should back the truck up and buy a load!
Yes you have a point. For me, a wise strategy to have a big amount of money, you should have a long patience, speak wisely, never ever give up on your bitcoin. Just chill'in Cheesy
heartwreck

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

Yes you do have a good strategy , hope i can be same as you when time comes that i can hold a bigger number of btcs on my wallet.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

As long as your money increase and have a profit, your strategy is doing right. To be honest it is a good thing for holding your bitcoin unlike others that wait for the price going too high. Your strategy is so effective and safe, because you can monitor your money anytime. It was a good thing. But ask professional for some advice in holding your bitcoin and maybe they know what is a good strategy to have a big profit.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

I commend you for your strategy. This is indeed a wise strategy. Let me tell you though that this kind of strategy needs to have a perfect timing, which should not just be pure timing but with a solid chart analysis. When the price of Bitcoin climbed to a certain level, you immediately pulled out your capital and leave the profit. In so doing, how did you come up with the decision? Is it just a rough estimate that the price is already high and that it is about time to sell, or you have a chart analysis saying it would be the perfect selling time? Because if you don't have a basis, you could be left behind if the price continued upwards.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

I think you have some good point. Your doing a good method to keep your money gaining more profit. But on times like when crisis on cryptocurrencies occur,  On my part I would just hold the bitcoins for gaining at proper timing . I saw the market was increased slowly as of today. These could probably mean that some investors could be just waiting for bitcoin to move up. So their is so much potential in the waiting in my opinion.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

If you're going to trade, this is a conservative and wise way to do it. So keep it up!

You preserve your principal investment by only selling off profit and then you're only using profit for future investments (bets), which keeps your risk lower. And if you were to have bought in at $3900 and then the price goes to $2900 you should busy some more. And if it falls to $1900 you should buy some more. And if it falls to $900 you should buy some more. And if it falls back to the low hundreds you should back the truck up and buy a load!
Yes you have a point. For me, a wise strategy to have a big amount of money, you should have a long patience, speak wisely, never ever give up on your bitcoin. Just chill'in Cheesy
that's right you said it, better not to rush to sell your bitcoin because it can cause harm. so better wait for the bitcoin back up the price. it is a great strategy for you all
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

that's right you said it, better not to rush to sell your bitcoin because it can cause harm. so better wait for the bitcoin back up the price. it is a great strategy for you all

I like that strategy mate and because of that I've learned a lot in terms of how to be a good strategic trader. Your idea are very helpful to all the investors here and hopefully the timing in the market are still there. What a bright idea I appreciate that kind of strategy.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

That’s a strategy most of us uses here. All that matter is whether you’re making. Profit at that moment or making loss. Your strategy is good and there is nothing wrong with it since you’re buying at a very cheaper rate and selling when it’s high. But sometimes the price don’t go down anymore, it might continue at that price and that will remain its lowest. But I said before, your strategy is good.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

Perhaps the most important thing is to be patient and do not panic what happens inside the market. Because if you panic or hurry you can lose, keep monitor market conditions.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

Yes, this strategy is pretty good and it will work successfully. Here, of course, you need to know the sense of proportion, not to succumb to excitement, otherwise you can lose your money. In any case, the sale at a temporary peak and the purchase of bitcoin on the decline of its price is much better than the usual long-term retention. Long-term retention is risky in that you can wait until the coin recedes to its original value.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

You can't trade on dumping and pumping all the time. Someday price will go down and down or higher and higher and you will not know what to do.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

As history shows, trading in bitcoin does not lead to anything good. The rate of bitcoin increases by jerks from $ 1 to $ 30 then to $ 200. A few more years passed and the exchange rate exceeded $ 1000 and then grew to $ 20,000. To guess exact kickbacks not to turn out and here it is not possible to have time in a wave of growth. Therefore, the hodl strategy is better suited here
This seems to be correct, the growth of bitcoin is very uneven, bitcoin does not grow in a straight line it has a huge growth followed by a huge crash and then by nothing until we got another huge growth, so unless you are able to time the market perfectly it is going to be very difficult to get profits in a market that moves like that so the hold strategy is better in this market.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:46:43 PM

Actually you are just doing it well, trading on the right time will make an investors to become rich since some of the traders in the market cannot handle the pressure and they will sell their coins at its lowest price when the market is dumping.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

The wisest strategy that you can do is to hold all of your bitcoins. You should be aware that the price of the bitcoin will go up and it is the reason why we need to do long term investment. Holding is the best strategy that we can do in order to become rich.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:25:08 PM

The market prices is always depending on the demand and supply of every coin so try to invest when the prices is dumping and sell it again when the market price is increasing in order to earn more profit.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

The best strategy is to hold, if we really need money then sell stocks, home or gold is better than selling bitcoin, if we sell now then we will regret because the price tag skyrocketed immediately and will make us get a huge profit.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:55:45 PM

The market prices is always depending on the demand and supply of every coin so try to invest when the prices is dumping and sell it again when the market price is increasing in order to earn more profit.

I suggest to ensure good profitability you and to avoid risk of your investment you should invest your bitcoin in long term because with this you have assurance gaining.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

I think you have some good point. Your doing a good method to keep your money gaining more profit. But on times like when crisis on cryptocurrencies occur,  On my part I would just hold the bitcoins for gaining at proper timing . I saw the market was increased slowly as of today. These could probably mean that some investors could be just waiting for bitcoin to move up. So their is so much potential in the waiting in my opinion.

Agree with you. If you wait for the right time to make an investment of bitcoin, it is a wise strategy to gain more profit in the future. We should keep an eye to the market situation if what's really going on in-order to decide when the best timing to sell our coins. But if you are not needed the money now try to hold it and wait till the market growth better then make your investment as soon as possible to earned great profit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: