Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin  (Read 6270 times)
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
The wise strategy that you can do is to hold all of your bitcoins. Holding is the key for you to easily earn money. You should only improve your patience for you to do holding. You can be become one of the people who became rich because they hold their bitcoins in a long time.

Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
That's good strategy, it makes your possition remain safe. I also think to manage my money like that but unfortunately I don't have time to trading, since I always in busy then I only safe all of my cryptocurrency.

kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:47:50 AM

Yes, I think you did something right. Maybe the way you do, is the way many people do in the trade to make a profit. And this is very fitting for an example for beginners who want to trade in bitcoin. This way I think it will be faster to benefit rather than just wait.

Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

That strategy requires you to have good timing on the market. But the problem is, by doing so, it will make you emotional and you will be prone to make mistakes making you lose some of your money.

If you want the best strategy for ordinary investors like us, "buy the dips". If you have a job you should save 20% of your monthly salary and make that available to buy when Bitcoin's price is falling.
my strategy is holding all my bitcoin. i like trading so my strategy is holding them and sell it when its pumped. id like to dream high and my dream was to be success someday using my strategies in bitcoin and trading. i also love investments where i earn a profit just waiting. i wished we are all be success in the future.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

Perhaps the most important thing is to be patient and do not panic what happens inside the market. Because if you panic or hurry you can lose, keep monitor market conditions.

I agree, trust and patience at bitcoin is the most effective strategy to earn high at bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and the most reliable and dependable cryptocoin at the market. Bitcoin is best to hodl because im sure bitcoin will rise higher as years goes by. Hodl bitcoin will gives us high profits in the future!
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

I think you have some good point. Your doing a good method to keep your money gaining more profit. But on times like when crisis on cryptocurrencies occur,  On my part I would just hold the bitcoins for gaining at proper timing . I saw the market was increased slowly as of today. These could probably mean that some investors could be just waiting for bitcoin to move up. So their is so much potential in the waiting in my opinion.

Agree with you. If you wait for the right time to make an investment of bitcoin, it is a wise strategy to gain more profit in the future. We should keep an eye to the market situation if what's really going on in-order to decide when the best timing to sell our coins. But if you are not needed the money now try to hold it and wait till the market growth better then make your investment as soon as possible to earned great profit from it.
I think that its time not wait anymore, we are already too much late, it was important to buy bitcoin when the price was trading below 6000$ but we already missed the opportunity, now as the price is expected too much to increase therefore we should not waste any more time but should invest money in bitcoin right now so that to get a good profit and do not waste any other opportunity.
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

I am a Bitcoin beginner and virtual currency I choose to invest quite a lot, but the money that makes me feel most trustworthy is the bitcoin currency. I think that in the future these currencies will develop in a right way in the market, I will continue to invest.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Gadhoh

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

There are security measures to follow, to prevent your crypto code from being stolen, or lost. In most cases, we should never have crypto money worth more than $ 500 saved in the wallet of any online exchange. A higher amount should be kept in a separate wallet and password protected on your PC, or in an offline wallet.
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Your strategy has one weakness. No person in the world knows how much bitcoin will cost in the future. So your numbers don't matter.
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

If you trade with the overall capital you have, then the greater your risk will suffer losses that do not allow the money back. However, if you only trade 15% of your total portfolio, if you have the opportunity to remain present every trading. And if you are smart to manage your finances but still lose, then still can get profit as a whole.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:34:14 PM

Yes mate, you are doing absolutely the way it should be. It doesn't matter how little you increase your bitcoins, the goal is to increase your bitcoins.
I guess the only challenge that I face is knowing the perfect timing to buy and sell. I assume you are a full time trader who focuses at prices 24/7.

actually, trading is my side job. I work 8 hours a day, Monday till friday, but I'm working a lot in front of my computer. And my work doesn't disturb me while doing this.
If you have bitcoin dont easily exchange it into money . Hold it until the price gets higher . It isa good investment.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

The best strategy is to hold, if we really need money then sell stocks, home or gold is better than selling bitcoin, if we sell now then we will regret because the price tag skyrocketed immediately and will make us get a huge profit.

I agree with this. I'll suggest to everyone who's asking for a wise strategy for their bitcoin to just hold it for months or even years for better results. But then if you really need cash you can cash out some of it. And then the remaining will bloom itself just hold it for a long time

Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:49:01 PM

a wise strategy for my bitcoin is give yourself a time for your bitcoin. always allow yourself to open the bitcoin tab and then answer some question even if two or three per day. another is, making money is not so easy that is wy you need to do hard work in your bitcoin.

I think If you do not have a short-term target, it might as well just hold what you buy and just wait to grow in value for years.
It's very difficult to manage market time, so the easier thing to do is buy during dips and hold it for long periods of time. The length at which you are willing to hold it also depends on what your target is.

DODREAM14

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

I buy bitcoin when it falls. To sell at favorable prices is not always possible. In the near future, I plan to buy bitcoin at $ 7500 and sell for $ 12500
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

The wise strategy that you can do is to hold all of your bitcoins. Holding is the key for you to easily earn money. You should only improve your patience for you to do holding. You can be become one of the people who became rich because they hold their bitcoins in a long time.
If you have bought the bitcoins and that you are not able to make some good strategy which can help you in making of money, then the best thing to do is none other than that of holding of all your bitcoins for as long as you can. It will surely help you in making of some very good amount of money because of the reason that the market value of bitcoin keeps on going up and thus it helps the investors in making more money.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

It's a good strategy, I think you know, what you say. But the problem can be, when the btc can go down and you can be really scared, so be patient with this way.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:51:40 PM

I dont  have a bitcoin but if i have a bitcoin i do strategy is buying in a low price of bitcoin and hold and monator the price and if i see i get a profit the profit i sell and the other will hold again and i dont sell if the price will goes down and i put it my mind is do patience.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

now I think that the wise strategy for me is to keep bitcoin because the prices are not too high, they simply will not cover my expenses for its purchase during the fall of prices
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

I dont  have a bitcoin but if i have a bitcoin i do strategy is buying in a low price of bitcoin and hold and monator the price and if i see i get a profit the profit i sell and the other will hold again and i dont sell if the price will goes down and i put it my mind is do patience.
That is the strategy the OP is currently doing in case you didn't understand what he said.

Your strategy has one weakness. No person in the world knows how much bitcoin will cost in the future. So your numbers don't matter.
He is not saying that you should follow his strategy, he is just implying what good results came with that kind of strategy. You don't need to know what the future hold for bitcoin's price to understand what he said, the point is just to buy low and sell high.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

Yes, you are on the right track having a passive earnings which everyone doing that case. Actually it gains more profit but be careful by the wrong timing which bitcoin drops instantly at a time because of a sudden market trends that will also lose your capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: