Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 03:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin  (Read 6275 times)
barryallen1999

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

We have different strategies about earning bitcoin or how are you going to manage it. In my case my goal is to earn as much as many bitcoin before it reaches 6000$ or 7000$ (I hope)  but there's one different thing about my strategy and it's "To earn bitcoin without investment" Meaning earning bitcoin through hard work like signature campaigns, bounties etc. So i hope i achieved this goal before the price starts to grow again.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:06:45 AM

The good strategy of bitcoin is that ,when the market is greener then you will sell or trade your bitcoin, and when the market is very red then try to hold as much as possible ,so you will not be in losing track , or buy bitcoin during this time for the price value is low and hold it until such time the value will go high.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Barrett Thomas

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

You are doing right with your bitcoin and that is a good strategy to grow bitcoin and that is what you called trading, just keep doing it and don't forget to analyze the chart or market by reading some news for fundamentals and also study chart for technical analysis and you will come up with a better trading strategy. As a newbie trader you are doing good with your bitcoins so keep it up.
Nichao

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

Buy cheap, sell high - that's the strategy of any simple market. Great discussion of the basic principle of the market Smiley
potterbean5

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

wow people has the time to think over btc strategy and not over the fiats strategy in real world. Awsome!
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

In my opinion. your strategy is good. my advice, you can also use altcoin like eth, bch or btg. so you can trade other coins. and will increase your income. so in 1 week you can trade various kinds of coins and earn more income.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

my strategy, by holding a coin in the long run and will sell it if bitcoin prices soar, maybe there will be big profits.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:47:39 PM

In my opinion. your strategy is good. my advice, you can also use altcoin like eth, bch or btg. so you can trade other coins. and will increase your income. so in 1 week you can trade various kinds of coins and earn more income.
My strategy is that I am just selling my bitcoin now when I can feel that it could be the highest price it can give at the moment and buying bitcoin again when I saw the price dumping, I am buying and selling with that I am earning even a little at least I still have something that I will put in my profit.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

I have no bitcoin to build some kind of strategy but i used to work with altcoins based on one rule: always look for profit. I will never make any deal without profit for myself.

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

That strategy requires you to have good timing on the market. But the problem is, by doing so, it will make you emotional and you will be prone to make mistakes making you lose some of your money.

If you want the best strategy for ordinary investors like us, "buy the dips". If you have a job you should save 20% of your monthly salary and make that available to buy when Bitcoin's price is falling.

As  I always suggest on people they should just hold their  bitcoins  because I am sure that as time goes  by the price is increasing the value is increasing so you just need to hold onto yoir bitcoins for a long time and it will be more beneficial to you 
Swanson

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:59:04 PM

IMHO there is not unique right strategy to trade bitcoin. You have to choose : trading according to the market situation, or HODLing according to your greed.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:04:37 PM

The good strategy of bitcoin is that ,when the market is greener then you will sell or trade your bitcoin, and when the market is very red then try to hold as much as possible ,so you will not be in losing track , or buy bitcoin during this time for the price value is low and hold it until such time the value will go high.
For me i think that the wise decision is to hold my bitcoin for more that 5 years, because the next time is the bitcoin time, i am sure that the new generation will be more interested in crypto currencies and they will be mostly use bitcoin for their activities and hope that even at that time bitcoin will be the best and number one currency, therefore i think that investment in bitcoin in current time for a long time will be a good decision.
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

are you kidding.. its hard to do that strategy because bitcoin is already rising. You have to really focus on the market from time to time to get succeeded in this strategy. What I do was, hold my bitcoin if there is an increase with the value and I needed money, I get some of it. But I prefer to store it in my wallet since it it profitable.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:47:43 PM

Wise decision they say comes from no one but the wise ones with intrinsic wisdom. Your plight in the steps you are taking with your BTC deals Trading is a wise one. Because buying at low price/dip and selling at High price at bump are the etiquette imbibed by every effective and efficient Bitcoinner Trader. Follow more the Market trend and keep the flag going.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:10:49 PM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

CryptoCurrency's trade business should be respected and rewarded as a continuing battle on the battlefield. Only people who do not have more knowledge will attack without training first.
In fact, the right trading strategy is just a theory and will come true if you want to practice it right. Just by testing, you can prove whether the strategy works well or not.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

now I think that the wise strategy for me is to keep bitcoin because the prices are not too high, they simply will not cover my expenses for its purchase during the fall of prices
Well i think the wise strategy to do for our bitcoin is to hold or to keep our bitcoin for a year and be very profitable  after we sell our bitcoin for a higher price, and for me the other wise strategy to do is to buy more bitcoin as long as the price of bitcoin is cheap.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
Well for me, that was just certainly good because you can gradually manage your capital to keep your money rising by means of expanding your earning capacity everytime you buy Bitcoin at its dump which I bet many of us do also do since it was that too affordable for us to purchase it at its lower price. I do also think it positively that the way you are selling your Bitcoin is for a good purpose which is to use it again for purchasing Bitcoin because other people tend to sell at low price for an easy money and to eventually cut their losses that is why we are all suffering at the dump but at the same time getting into the opportunity of having the chance to buy Bitcoin at its low price to increase the possibility to earn more once the price goes into a pump that is really worthy for the money you have spent.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:30:17 AM

You have a good strategy I plan to adapt to this kind of technique but it needs a high amount capital since the price of bitcoin is high. Just continue doing it and I am trying my best to earn bitcoins in order to follow your steps in trading. I like it but it needs to be updated on bitcoins issue. Good luck!
Ivandvanko

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:46:12 AM

I also started with this strategy ... and it is the most optimal one.  some people make mistakes when they sell all their bitcoins and hope that it will become cheaper, but it grows and they have to buy more.  You need to be smarter and learn the market.
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:17 AM

I hope the crisis will pass and life will recover and prosper.
The crisis does make many people worried about this condition.
Tappi crisis is inevitable, there are stages of the process to go through until the crisis is completely over.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: