Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Diversifying?  (Read 1368 times)
NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:11:46 PM

I bought my bitcoin a few years ago now. I was and am a believer, but the massive price increase has me worried that I am now overly invested in bitcoin.

It looks like I have 75% of my money in Bitcoin. Obviously it wasn't always like that, and it with the price rising so much recently, I find myself with a fair amount of money available for the first time in my life!
I know that Bitcointalk probably isn't the best place to ask this, but would you recommend diversifying and if so, in to what?

I was very happy when the price was $1000, but now it feels like I have enough that I could buy a flat or something. It used to be a speculative thing for me, I had invested what I could afford to lose, but now the price has risen so much that it could be easy come easy go, and the price falls back down to where it was last year.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:54:13 PM

I think you should be happy that you were able to exploit a very good opportunity presented by Bitcoin. The recent dip in Bitcoin price is very temporary and soon it can be jumping like a cow with full energy again. All of these talks about bubbles and dips are just there to warn us to also diversify...and with 70% of your money in Bitcoin I think that is already good.

I am congratulating you for a well-made decision years ago. I wish I am in the same situation as you are now but maybe luck was not on my side then. All I can do is invest today hoping that years from now Bitcoin can really be very valuable. Anyway, as we don't really know what can happen tomorrow it is good that you are also thinking of diversifying.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:59:30 PM

I bought my bitcoin a few years ago now. I was and am a believer, but the massive price increase has me worried that I am now overly invested in bitcoin.

It looks like I have 75% of my money in Bitcoin. Obviously it wasn't always like that, and it with the price rising so much recently, I find myself with a fair amount of money available for the first time in my life!
I know that Bitcointalk probably isn't the best place to ask this, but would you recommend diversifying and if so, in to what?

I was very happy when the price was $1000, but now it feels like I have enough that I could buy a flat or something. It used to be a speculative thing for me, I had invested what I could afford to lose, but now the price has risen so much that it could be easy come easy go, and the price falls back down to where it was last year.

This was really an inspiring story for someone who did invest 75% of his money into bitcoin and not only that he did bought on cheaper prices.This question would really depend on whats on your mind and just follow on the things on what you mind and heart do tell you.You can actually cashout those money you piled up and cherish the profits that you waited for long but i bet you wont really do such thing.In this case if you are asking if its good to diversify then we all know here that diversifying is always be a good step for us too make because we do add up our options or back up plans if one would fail.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:22:12 PM

Yes, diversification is indeed required. Although Bitcoin has much more potential left to rise but we really can't anticipate future. Let say if BTC drowned to $2500 or less, it will be major setback for you. What I suggest you is to constantly look for solid ICO projects. Periodic investment in new projects can help you multiplying your investment in short period and will balance your losses in Bitcoin investment if any in future.
However being Bitcoin believer, I think it is still far below the saturation point and can cross new milestone in coming years.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:25:55 PM

that's the great rewards being a believer mate I think with how you grow your investment in terms to fiat value for sure you will be able to put some business from where you are right now, diversifying but looking for another opportunity would be a great option doing both with bitcoin and another source of profits
like investing with real food business or service which is needed from your country will give you twice income.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

Recent surges is so tempting to get profits and I've got my share, just a bit but enough for several months I guess.
Diversify is always a better way instead of depend on 1 source, if you can buy a flat or something, then buy it. I always want to buy gold, land, or make a business to create another source of income or long term investment. But, do not buy some things that will costs even more monthly such as car or something like that. Bitcoin is a great investment as well, so do not sell big part of your savings, just 20%-25% will be enough.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:57:56 PM

What I suggest you is to constantly look for solid ICO projects.

In what known universe is that diversification? Bet your ridiculously speculative gains on something even more ridiculous and even more speculative?

Approximately 93% of my value is in crypto now. I don't have any plans to diversify in the slightest.

If I did then I'd buy a couple of lumps of gold for a laugh, some lockup garages or paddocks to rent out (I wouldn't bother with anything involving tenants, too much red tape, tax and potential for expenses, disaster and arseholes), a little bit into reputable P2P lending, drip feed into some trackers, and if you can afford to buy a place to live then that's a no brainer too.

P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:03:13 PM

I think you need t start to hedge your position (easiest way is to open some intraday sell trades and close it at the end of day)
Lyancy001

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:15:03 PM

For having that huge money, you should. You could try some other business. Trading could also be good, but you should study it well tho. And try to donate some to charity. Smiley
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:21:20 PM

Great to see another believer of bitcoin like me. I followed the same pathway like you. I diversified my total budget intot the categories.

50% for bitcoin
20% for ethereum
15% for USDT for possible buy opportunities
The rest 15% is for promising and strong altcoins for long term.

You can create a similar portfolio.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:23:54 PM

At the time you bought your BTC for sure it was not that much money, so there was no diversification problem. But due to the price increase, this would mean that compared to all your fiat investments bitcoins are now a huge chunk of your assets. I would say that you don't need to diversify since there is great opportunity to profit here and you should just ride out the wave first. It's still your investment.
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:27:44 PM

Great to see another believer of bitcoin like me. I followed the same pathway like you. I diversified my total budget intot the categories.

50% for bitcoin
20% for ethereum

This is a Bitcoin related asset allocation: if bitcoin goes down, all portfolio go down. If he want to diversify his portfolio, he need to go on different asset not related with bitcoin.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:49:45 PM

50% for bitcoin
20% for ethereum

Don't forget to reinvest on bitcoin mining and other altcoins like Ethereum, Dash, and Zcash.
Try and diversify your ways with bitcoin and Altcoin mining as additional source of income.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:51:45 PM

For having that huge money, you should. You could try some other business. Trading could also be good, but you should study it well tho. And try to donate some to charity. Smiley

It seems you are a superstitious, charity guy is a good thing, but it is not a necessity when you are poor, try to get rich, you can help anyone when you are rich, So, we must save!
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:54:50 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 05:27:57 PM by deisik

I was very happy when the price was $1000, but now it feels like I have enough that I could buy a flat or something. It used to be a speculative thing for me, I had invested what I could afford to lose, but now the price has risen so much that it could be easy come easy go, and the price falls back down to where it was last year

Diversifying for the sake of diversifying is pretty meaningless

You should know the asset which you are going to park your money in. The only asset which is and will always be there and which you don't need to know any gory details of is gold. I refer to physical gold as gold bars and gold coins. So if you can't resist the urge, gold is a sure bet. It won't give you decent profits, and, in fact, it will likely give you no profits at all (at least, short to mid term), but you will never have to feel the pain of your wealth losing value

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:55:33 PM

I like your idea. Investing in ownself to be a better person and charity to help others. You have nice inner my Friend.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:05:47 PM

You are not alone. Same is the case with me. I used to have a highly diversified investment plan including stocks, bonds, property and cryptos specifically Bitcoin. This was the story of 2015. After huge returns I earned through Bitcoin, I transferred my stocks and bonds invested amount to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. After that I made some huge losses in altcoin trading. Now I rarely do trading and my most of the investment is in Bitcoin. I no longer diversify much as I believe Bitcoin has long to go. It has the potential to give huge returns in less time. I still have some amount invested in gold, bonds and stocks. But amount invested in Bitcoin is way more than all of them together. I believe Bitcoin is safe a bet today.
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:07:18 PM

For being a believer, you have already made enough for yourself and even if you have to pull out now, you have done well. Putting 75% of your funds in bitcoin will place you under unnecessary pressure which might lead to rash decisions. I would advise that you diversify out of fiat and reduce the investment to like say 50% so you have a shock absorber in case of emergency.
NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:14:24 PM

I was very happy when the price was $1000, but now it feels like I have enough that I could buy a flat or something. It used to be a speculative thing for me, I had invested what I could afford to lose, but now the price has risen so much that it could be easy come easy go, and the price falls back down to where it was last year

Diversifying for the sake of diversifying is meaningless

You should know the asset which you are going to put your money in. The only asset which is and will always be there and which you don't need to know any gory details of is gold. I refer to physical gold as gold bars and gold coins. So if you can't resist the urge, gold is a sure bet. It won't give you decent profits, and, in fact, it will likely give you no profits at all (at least, short to mid term), but you will never have to feel the pain of your wealth losing value

I am with you here and do own some precious metals. I have collected silver slowly over the last few years (starting at $17, so no big losses), mainly bullion, but some junk silver too.
I always thought it would be great to own some gold, and I have a few ounces now, which I am happy about.

I wouldn't be scared holding lots of PMs, except for possibly missing out if Bitcoin does go to $10k or even more.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

You should know the asset which you are going to put your money in. The only asset which is and will always be there and which you don't need to know any gory details of is gold. I refer to physical gold as gold bars and gold coins. So if you can't resist the urge, gold is a sure bet. It won't give you decent profits, and, in fact, it will likely give you no profits at all (at least, short to mid term), but you will never have to feel the pain of your wealth losing value

I am with you here and do own some precious metals. I have collected silver slowly over the last few years (starting at $17, so no big losses), mainly bullion, but some junk silver too.
I always thought it would be great to own some gold, and I have a few ounces now, which I am happy about.

I wouldn't be scared holding lots of PMs, except for possibly missing out if Bitcoin does go to $10k or even more.
Another option would be to keep an eye on the price of Bitcoin and sell when the price is dropping significantly and rebuying when the price goes up again.
That way you're taking advantage from those price drops.

I'm don't mean that you should become a day trader, only sell & rebuy when you notice big price movements.
You can also follow a few people who do chart analysis and compare their results to get a somewhat correct view of the charts.

I know this is fairly risky, but as with anything: no risk, no gains.

NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:26:38 PM

Another option would be to keep an eye on the price of Bitcoin and sell when the price is dropping significantly and rebuying when the price goes up again.
That way you're taking advantage from those price drops.

I'm don't mean that you should become a day trader, only sell & rebuy when you notice big price movements.
You can also follow a few people who do chart analysis and compare their results to get a somewhat correct view of the charts.

I know this is fairly risky, but as with anything: no risk, no gains.

If I knew when the price was going to fall or rise, then I would happily trade like that!

I live in Germany and have held my bitcoin for longer than 1 year, meaning that profits are now tax free.
If I sell and rebuy, I would have to wait 1 year before being able to sell tax free again.  I want to stay away from the tax man as much as possible!
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:28:05 PM

Diversification I believe is the best thing to do when it come to the issue of investment. Thank God you have made a lot of money from the growth in the market value of Bitcoin. I believe there are legitimate business opportunity in your area which you can invest your money since I don't have an idea of the country you leave to enable give you a concrete answer. Although investment in some projects at their ICO level can equally earn you good return.
Script

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

If you can't retire right now it's not enough, move some of your bitcoin to shitcoins, be very carefull and study those coins, don't lose your bitcoins trading shitcoins.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:35:28 PM

In what known universe is that diversification? Bet your ridiculously speculative gains on something even more ridiculous and even more speculative?

Approximately 93% of my value is in crypto now. I don't have any plans to diversify in the slightest.

Can you tell me which investment in the world isn't speculative one? All so ever, the main motive of investment is to get capital gains over years. Do you invest for security or for adventure?
Now it is funny that the person whose 93% investment belongs to crypto referring idea to invest in new crypto to be ridiculous.  Roll Eyes
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:41:01 PM

Bitcoin is a new way to invest and yes I was unexpected that bitcoin able reach this far and I'm feel regret because I'm sold most of my bits when value still $ 2000
But once bitcoin reach another record on this month, I'm getting convince myself to hold bitcoin as long as possible
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:50:51 PM

That's a tough question. Some type of DRIP (dividend reinvestment plan) could work. At least there are documented cases of people earning enough using that strategy to eventually retire. I can't say I know of any good investments right now. The US stock market is doing well right now but if Trump was impeached, war broke out or something happened, it could easily swing in the opposite direction. There's danger and fear everywhere.

Of course diversifying doesn't have to be a grand strategy. There are people who diversify by buying things like big screen tv's, gaming consoles/computers and other electronic devices thinking they will hold their value better than a lot of things if a worst case scenario happens.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:02:03 AM

Hey mate you wont be losing on anything if you just hold and avoid selling at any price, you know there are some people who'd just keep holding for

A few years no matter how the price fluctuates in those years. I promised myself to hold at least 5 Bitcoins for 4 years and only sell if price hits above

$15000 you what that means? that means that I have invested my money for the period of 5 years and the trigger to sell is $15000. if most of the

People use the same strategy there will be no loss and regrets.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:22:03 AM

Diversification is smart. I'd go with

30% BTC
30% ETH
20% BCH
10% LTC
and 10% for some smaller alt coin projects that interest you

TexasHuck

Activity: 126

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:27:29 AM

Congratulations on your accomplishment.  My advice is to invest it.  I would keep some BTC, but I would also find the alt coins that have a bright future.  Also, always consider real estate.  Best of luck.

Huck

Ⓚ Kore Projects - Privacy and Security - This is our Kung Fu..... Ⓚ
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:45:21 AM

Your strategy is well set for you. But you are putting too much money at risk. If in anytime in the future the price of bitcoin goes way down then it would be very hard to catch the break even point to reach the return of investment.

I had invested what I could afford to lose

Yes this is the good quality of yours which made you so successful and you never feared of loosing your money and then reached 75% mark. But remember you are in crypto world which could have all the possibilities, it may drop until it makes you zero or it may raise until you become millionaire. The point being you should divide your earnings into different investments to have it as your security.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:58:07 AM

All that occur with the price moves of bitcoin is unexpected. This creates a way for the growth of bitcoin as well dropping downwards in no time. Based on such factors diversifying is the best way to have a stable living, same time with bitcoin we need a satisfactory mind else we cannot get the profit out of the same as the price keeps on growing regularly.
Uberzugzug

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:00:35 AM

Diversifying and having a strong investment portfolio is important. This is a way to minimize the risk. For example, you invest in Bitcoin but you should also invest in something far from Bitcoin or any digital currently like stocks.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:04:54 AM

Lucky for you, you were able to have bitcoins when the price is still low. I would recommend diversifying in other fields like purchasing a flat perhaps as what you stated. It can be a good source of income if you rented it out and have a passive income. Maybe you can take half of your investment in crypto and invest in other fields because we don't know what will happen in the future. Yes there is a possibility that bitcoin's value will double or triple from now but what if the opposite would happen or worse, you will lose your coins in something else. It's better to diversify and reduce the risks than having regrets later.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:11:04 AM

Yeah this reminds me a song that is called "more money = more problems" but yes, if you wanna keep growing that money then do it, diversify, buy those coins that you see that can make a huge pump. Or if you wanna live in a flat do it too, but when you will have the flat what else will you have? if i was you, i would keep increasing that capital until you can make a good living.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:49:30 AM

Amazing story. I can't imagine that you have invested 75% of your money. You bought everything few years ago means you have almost earned more than thousand percent of your initial investment. So finally your patience and time got you big rewards in your life. Happy to see someone is climbing so much in the world of bitcoin. Good example of saving bitcoins for long time. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:51:41 AM

Even though Bitcoin is such an amazing investment, you must diversify.
"Never put all your eggs in one basket."
If you buy physical gold it is a good idea as well as some reliable altcoin, although that is nit necessary.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:03:12 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 05:59:33 PM by deisik

Can you tell me which investment in the world isn't speculative one? All so ever, the main motive of investment is to get capital gains over years. Do you invest for security or for adventure?
Now it is funny that the person whose 93% investment belongs to crypto referring idea to invest in new crypto to be ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

Gold is obviously one such investment

Quite naturally, I refer to gold bars and coins, i.e. real and not paper gold, which gold ETF's only promise you but never deliver (especially if things are set to go massively wrong). People who are buying gold are doing that not for speculation purposes but to preserve the value of their wealth. But you should have that wealth in the first place, of course. Read you are already quite happy with what you managed to procure and don't want to spend time on earning more in an active way (like trading or something similar)

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:09:21 PM

Just go for diversifying because it will help you to reduce the risk that you have right now because if you will distributed it and invest it on the good investments then you can earn from different sources and you can lower the risk level because you are not only depending on one source of income so if bitcoin will go down then you don't need to worry because you have some back up investments.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:29:56 PM

Of course it's speculative. People are using it to speculate on regular markets and currencies faltering. Speculation makes up a vast amount of its value. You could also call it hedging, but hedging is ultimately speculation in another direction.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:56:26 PM

Of course it's speculative. People are using it to speculate on regular markets and currencies faltering. Speculation makes up a vast amount of its value. You could also call it hedging, but hedging is ultimately speculation in another direction.

I guess you should have read the whole post

Instead of replying just to its preamble. If you had done that, you would have learned that I referred specifically to physical gold which makes up only a small part of the whole gold market. The latter mostly consists of paper gold (say, cash-settled gold futures and ETF's). It is this paper gold which makes speculation with gold possible since it cannot be used for anything but speculation (I hope I won't have to explain that), especially if you consider hedging as "ultimately speculation in another direction" (whatever you might mean by that). If you come to disagree with the point stated, try speculating with gold bars or coins and you will see the pain

BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:01:24 PM

Just fix some investment - change to fiat as much as you need for life. All other money should be in bitcoin:) May be it will be a good decision to change some bitcoins to portfolio of alternative crypto, but not much 10% or 15%
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:29:06 PM

Yes actually diversifying some new coins or potential coins aside from bitcoin is actually a great idea to spread out your earnings. There are a lot of potential coins which still are undervalued and are rumored to double up in a couple of months or years so you can actually invest on some of those too.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:59:38 PM

Just fix some investment - change to fiat as much as you need for life. All other money should be in bitcoin:) May be it will be a good decision to change some bitcoins to portfolio of alternative crypto, but not much 10% or 15%
10% or 15% is highest profit if you saving money in bank lol Grin. Actually earning profit 1% everday still helps us get rich, after 100 day we will x2 our capital and can withdraw this profit for enjoy.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:34:13 PM

30% BTC
30% ETH
20% BCH
10% LTC
Well pretty nice choice, your percentage sequence is very impressive because you have high percentage of bitcoin and bitcoin is expensive than all other altcoins, and ETH also is expensive so you also have good amount of it.

I hope your diversification works properly and you get maximum profit, can you please tell me all this percentage you have is due to any strategy or they are just random collection ?
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:46:38 PM

Even knowing bitcoin potencial i wouldnt never take the risk with one single coin, bitcoin has raised a lot this year, and maybe can reach the magic 5000 dollars but i would split my money over some others altcoins wich has potencial to grow, and maybe get better result then bitcoin, since they are cheaper.
Gozie51

Activity: 2478
Merit: 623

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:51:40 PM

Diversifying is nice be you don't put your eggs in one basket.
And, leaving the cryto market would help incase of any future collapse. Nothing is constant.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 4095

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:37:43 PM

Remember that you do not manage an investment fund. You do not have hundreds of millions to place and thousands of investors to satisfy. The laws of diversification to ultimately keep your customers and satisfy them with a performance equivalent to that of the market is not for you. Your portfolio, because more reduced, must be more active and therefore turn on a lot less titles. Don't complexify your wallet to have more than 20 cryptos/assets, you'll end up becoming passive and your performance will be "damaged".

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:58:06 PM

30% BTC
30% ETH
20% BCH
10% LTC
Well pretty nice choice, your percentage sequence is very impressive because you have high percentage of bitcoin and bitcoin is expensive than all other altcoins, and ETH also is expensive so you also have good amount of it.

I hope your diversification works properly and you get maximum profit, can you please tell me all this percentage you have is due to any strategy or they are just random collection ?

Bitcoin has the biggest potential even though it is expensive, eth may has good potential as well due to many people/companies are using ethereum blockchain to develop their projects. But I am not sure about bch, I guess 15% is enough. But, Op want to diversify his bitcoin savings into several investments outside the cryptocurrencies, and build a business is a great way to create another source of income.
Aratatat

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:58:19 PM

It is good to diversify. Maybe try some traditional investments like stocks or bonds, not just altcoins. Boring, I know. Or just buy yourself something nice. I don't think altcoins will remain safe if Bitcoin crashes. But always remember to keep some Bitcoin for the future Smiley
FJNuñez

Activity: 140

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:54:27 AM

It is important to diversify, always of course! Do not put all your eggs into Bitcoin. That would be a bad idea, even though I believe in Bitcoin wholeheartedly it simply isn't smart.

Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:24:09 PM

Yeah I think you should. If I were you I will go 50/50. I know bitcoin is going to pump more next year so I'll convert 50% of them into fiat so at least I can buy something for myself or like a reward for the profits I got on bitcoin.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:30:53 PM

Diversifying is very relevant nowadays. Prices were very remarkable reaching and breaking records this year. Eventually it is better to diversify for stability.
It will also be a preparation as a future investment. As soon as bitcoin will reach an amount that any investors will hesitate to invest. Surely there will be an alt going to pump up high too. Make sure you invested in the right alts.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:47:21 PM

It's a decision only you can make, for me if i could afford a flat or such I would do so because that's something I'll then have forever, it is a very safe asset unlike cryptocurrencies. Of course the flip side is you could wait a few more months and then maybe buy 2 flats so in that sense it is really a tough decision. A lot also depends on your career prospects etc, if you will have a good job with a secure income then it won't hurt you so much to lose that bitcoin money but if you don't then it could be the most money you ever have.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:15:15 PM

Yeah I think you should. If I were you I will go 50/50. I know bitcoin is going to pump more next year so I'll convert 50% of them into fiat so at least I can buy something for myself or like a reward for the profits I got on bitcoin.

We have different prerogative which will relying on our experienced and to explore what we want to achieved. Diversifying is a way of different investment and the fact which may lead as a profitable income. Converting to fiats some of your bitcoin may gives satisfactory of your needs having a different business as investment which also gives profit. Bitcoin's performance this years, is remarkable and profitable performance and still its value is increasing. Also, having different altcoins will also increased as long as you've always monitor its value for trading purposes.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:15:25 PM

That's perfectly normal, and although I think holding bitcoin is important, because we are still in the beginning. Lets nor forget that a store of value is meant to be used in some occasions, and buying a flat is a perfect motive to withdraw some bitcoins and do just that. I think that you should try to replace your bitcoins as soon as possible, so you don't lose to much value in case they keep rising. But buying a house is a good investment since it can also gain value over time, and then you can sell it later or rent it. Plus having a house is also a necessity for life.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:23:29 PM

I would suggestion do some diversification though I am also a believer of bitcoin I still believe you should not put everything you have in one investment even if has a higher chance of success, you can try exploring some other thing outside cryptos, you can actually start your own business by using some of your earnings in bitcoin because no one can tell what's gonna happen next so better be safe than regret in the future  Wink
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:20:44 PM

Diversifying for the sake of diversifying is pretty meaningless

You should know the asset which you are going to park your money in. The only asset which is and will always be there and which you don't need to know any gory details of is gold. I refer to physical gold as gold bars and gold coins. So if you can't resist the urge, gold is a sure bet. It won't give you decent profits, and, in fact, it will likely give you no profits at all (at least, short to mid term), but you will never have to feel the pain of your wealth losing value
Its true that you should not diversify just for the reason that diversifying is good.By investing your money in gold,you would feel the difference like as it would be between a mountain and a mud.The reason is that gold would give you very low returns when compared to bitcoin and i think that you will not feel comfortable with it and you would feel that you had probably made your investment idle.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:29:35 PM

Hoped that you stayed strong along the ride and had made good decision with your fat stack of bitcoins, diversifying is always a old school method to keep your funds stable with market movements, going into big chips like Ethereum, Monero, Dash certainly wouldn't got wrong over the years, supposing your style of holding had paid your efforts, it's good to invest more, learning more from other altcoins/projects to make good market decisions on trading, holding is fun and exciting for me.

ActiveMars

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:40:05 PM

Hoped that you stayed strong along the ride and had made good decision with your fat stack of bitcoins, diversifying is always a old school method to keep your funds stable with market movements, going into big chips like Ethereum, Monero, Dash certainly wouldn't got wrong over the years, supposing your style of holding had paid your efforts, it's good to invest more, learning more from other altcoins/projects to make good market decisions on trading, holding is fun and exciting for me.

The old school method isn't the worst decision. OP could sold some coins and fix the profit (buy house, flat, car), part of worth leave in bitcoin and other invest in ICO or business. You can never be sure that your income source will be the same profitable in next moment.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:59:13 PM

It depends on what you want to do, if you want to keep investing and you think bitcoin is overvalued then now is the time to buy some solid alts, that way when the price goes down you are not going to be so affected, now if what you want is to get out this time seems like the perfect time to do so since the price of bitcoin is very high, but do not worry too much you are one of the few that has a nice problem to have.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1525

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:06:04 PM

This was really an inspiring story for someone who did invest 75% of his money into bitcoin and not only that he did bought on cheaper prices.This question would really depend on whats on your mind and just follow on the things on what you mind and heart do tell you.You can actually cashout those money you piled up and cherish the profits that you waited for long but i bet you wont really do such thing.In this case if you are asking if its good to diversify then we all know here that diversifying is always be a good step for us too make because we do add up our options or back up plans if one would fail.

Can you read please? He didn't invest 75% of his money in bitcoin. He invested and as the price rose, nowadays it makes 75% of what he has.

To the OP: people here are talking about diversifying in cryptos, but I would also consider diversifying out of the crypto market (apart from metals).
It all depends on how secure your job is, if you have some sources of passive income, if your house is paid or you have to pay rent/mortgage, etc. but if you bought at $1000 you can cash out up to 50% of what you have now and have some cash for yourself and maybe invest in invest funds or whatever but while you remain invested in bitcoin.

Of course, you can also diversify within the crypto world as well but it depends on your personal situation

Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:12:53 PM

Of course diversifying is almost good and what other have preached, don't put your eggs in one basket. I believed in this saying that's why If I'm the OP, I will sold a few and re-invest in in either few altcoins or real state. We never know that future so its good to be at least ready in case something bad goes to your first investment.

In the past, I have a bad experience with my investment because I never diversify. I thought that my investment is already good and can last for long period. Unfortunately, it came dawning at me that I should diversify, but its too late, I already lost almost everything and I did get out of that investment.

So its never too late to spread your portfolio in the following: crypto, stocks, mutual fund and real states or even put up a business that will keep the cash flowing on your end. Old school but still effective in my opinion.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:42:50 PM

10% or 15% is highest profit if you saving money in bank lol Grin. Actually earning profit 1% everday still helps us get rich, after 100 day we will x2 our capital and can withdraw this profit for enjoy.
Except for crypto there is no other investment that could potentially give to you 1% daily this is why many people fall for scams, they hear numbers like that and it seems attractive but they do not really understand that a person earning that could become rich in just a few years, so do not expect to get those kind of earnings, it is impossible to get them and if someone tells you that is possible that person is probably trying to scam you.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:58:07 PM

You can diversify a lot of investment and make money from Bitcoin, do not invest a thing, if failure it will make you lose everything. On the other hand, if you diversify your investment, you can get a lot of different sources of income or it can compensate for your failures.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ORS SA

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

Good day,

My name is Rayne Davis and I work for, ORS, an international software company launching an ICO on April, 28 2018, after successfully collecting EUR 10M in pre ICO within a few days.

The ORS Group has more than 100 IT developers and scientists. It boasts over 20 years of experience in delivering sophisticated A.I.-based optimization software solutions to a large international client base (www.ors.ai).

Their new product, the Hypersmart Contracts, provides access to more than 1,000 proprietary algorithms and hundreds of software solutions to the crypto community community and to established businesses (www.orsgroup.io). At ORS, we envision a global network of entrepreneurs and independent companies empowered by our ABC technology building blocks: Algorithms, Blockchain, and cryptocurrency.
The reason why  We are contacting you because is that we would like you to have the first opportunity to assume an of your influential role as an ORS influencer in the BitcoinTalk community. If you believe in our project, which unites sound business with a visionary mission for a better (decentralized) society: Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watchtime_continue=2&amp;v=5O3NiXdCzDs

We would be honored to take you on have you as an a key “ambassador“ of our project influencer and give you ORS Tokens for promoting our ICO , in the BitcoinTalk community. Of course we have a good deal for both the community members and for you, as good business (financially solid business) for all stakeholders has always been a key principle at ORS.

By the way, you might be interested to know that we sold last week the very first Hypersmart Contract to a crypto project last week, even before starting our ICO :-) – we think this to be pretty unique in this young industry. Please read the press release here: https://medium.com/@ORS_Fabio/ors-sells-%20first-hypersmart-contract-to-%20eidoo-2243f740469a

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Rayne.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

If I were you I would have searched for really promising ICO`s which have a great team and a clear vision along with a working product, by investing on them maybe entering even in a private sale you can make a good income and diversify the portfolio for a long term,
Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

I would diversify if I had anything to do that. Extra money should work, invest it into a project or whatsoever. You should also buy some property - a flat, for example. It's always a good idea to have a flat avaliable, no matter what. So, little investments usually pay off and are no so risky
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:21:43 AM

When we are planning of investing it is one of the best method of saving and investment . We shouldn't put all of our money in one investment, it should be spread in other investment form. In investing we didn't know if it will goes up the price for example if it is in stocks or bitcoin. If we spread our investment if the other one losses we still have other to cover up those losses.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:52:05 AM

Might diversify the investments by spreading of wealth among different types of stocks. Then may have noticed that diversify looks like the word diverse, an adjective that describes showing variety and difference. In investment there's a failure or not, the price is not stable and should be wise in investing.
hodlcoiner

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

ALWAYS take profit, especially in this speculative market. Definitely diversify with a few projects. I recommend leaving just 10% of your money in this market.
icecube45
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:39:27 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 12:15:04 PM by icecube45

i hope like you when you act and you act appropriately,maybe now investing in bitcoin is right as i am now,but we do not know about tomorrow whether it will go down or go up and we must believe because we believer.
 which i recommend to you about diversifying is an investment in the property sector,water,technology,and food.the long-term it is definitely needed or you can invest in things that interest you,because something that is interested in the result would be satisfactory.
 I give suggestion for now investment in online world 50% and 50% offline world for balance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: