Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348255 times)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:13:29 AM

Hi,

Is there a simple guide to use the POSToken calculator? I am bit lost to calculate the mint coins..

thanks
https://calculator.postoken.org/
This is the computer that helps you to calculate.

Great Tool, I never thought this kind of website exist to calculate possible stakes rewards for POSTOKEN

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
senan

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:17:10 AM

Hi,

Is there a simple guide to use the POSToken calculator? I am bit lost to calculate the mint coins..

thanks

One of the users wrote a simple guide on how much POSTokens you will get after a period of time. Have a look: https://steemit.com/postoken/@crafty/postoken-staking-calculator
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:21:18 AM

I have just finished the republish of PoSToken ANN front page on my steemit blog. I should have finished it before now but it's never too late. I tried to mimic the OP as much as possible! It was not an easy task and was tedious.
I have also updated it with the trading bounty ann

Checkout the link below and resteem. I would be glad if you also subscribe to me. THANKS!

https://steemit.com/postoken/@seyola9/ann-postoken-world-s-first-pos-smart-contract-token-3rd-round-airdrop-live-republish
senan

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:21:58 AM

Hi community,

The trading bounty is live now, hope you can enjoy it. Cheers!

Trading Bounty

We will offer trading bounty for those who buy POS on EtherDelta. More detail will be updated in the next few days.

Rewards:
  • (Your Total Buy Amount - Your Total Sell Amount)*10%

Rules And Terms:
  • 1.Trading bounty is for people who bought POS on EtherDelta.
  • 2.30,000 POS are allocated for trading bounty.The trading bounty program will be closed immediately when 30,000 POS are all claimed.
  • 3.Trading bounty will be sent to buyers proportional to the number of tokens they bought on EtherDelta. Reward Calculation Formula: (Total_Buy_Amount - Total_Sell_Amount)*10%
  • 4.The reward list will be updated daily. If you've just bought some POS on EtherDelta, but your address isn't shown in the list, be patient and wait for the update.
  • 5.The trading bounty program will last until October 31th, 2017 at 15:00 UTC. The trading bounty will be sent to the buyer's address after all airdropped tokens of our 3rd round airdrop are distributed.

Reward List

What if we bought POSTokens for multiple times? For example, I bought POSTokens from EtherDelta twice, do I get the bounty for each trade or for a specific trade (like the first one or the last)?
gamerferfect

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:32:03 AM

Hi community,

Trading Bounty

We will offer trading bounty for those who buy POS on EtherDelta. More detail will be updated in the next few days.

Rewards:

Rules And Terms:
  • 2.30,000 POS are allocated for trading bounty.The trading bounty program will be closed immediately when 30,000 POS are all claimed.
  • 3.Trading bounty will be sent to buyers proportional to the number of tokens they bought on EtherDelta. Reward Calculation Formula: (Total_Buy_Amount - Total_Sell_Amount)*10%
  • 4.The reward list will be updated daily. If you've just bought some POS on EtherDelta, but your address isn't shown in the list, be patient and wait for the update.
  • 5.The trading bounty program will last until October 31th, 2017 at 15:00 UTC. The trading bounty will be sent to the buyer's address after all airdropped tokens of our 3rd round airdrop are distributed.

Reward List

What if we bought POSTokens for multiple times? For example, I bought POSTokens from EtherDelta twice, do I get the bounty for each trade or for a specific trade (like the first one or the last)?
I think they will update for you. They only calculate the final balance when you buy it from the etherdelta.
senan

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:37:52 AM

Hi community,

Trading Bounty

Rewards:

Rules And Terms:

Reward List

I think they will update for you. They only calculate the final balance when you buy it from the etherdelta.

I hope so, thanks for the answer Smiley
gamerferfect

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:40:29 AM

Hi community,

Trading Bounty

Rewards:

Rules And Terms:

Reward List

I hope so, thanks for the answer Smiley
You can go to https://airdrop.postoken.org/trading/bounty.html to track your wallet.
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:08:16 AM

I knew it wasn't real lol.. the only thing in my blockfolio with enough volume for that type of jump would be XRP... and XRP going to an ATH of $9 from $0.20 in the six hours since I last checked it just isn't possible
$9? Even $1 is not realistic for XRP considering it's total supply of 99 billion compared to PoSToken's 1 million.

The circulating supply is only 38B, and if Ripple actually captures SWIFT's market like their stated goal has been the total coin supply will be irrelevant and BTC will no longer be the reigning king of market cap. We are talking about trillions of dollars in transactions daily.

Zorbak

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:09:54 AM

I can not access to https://airdrop.postoken.org/ it is offline?

main website works fine
The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:13:33 AM

main website works fine

its down from 2-3 hours same here i tried 2 hours ago

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:26:28 AM

Someone can explain me if i hold all my tokens from all 3 airdrops and don't send, i will receive bonus after airdrops? But if i wanna buy more POS from etherdelta, i still get bonus for coins which was on my wallet or not?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
jobe101

Activity: 85
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:36:25 AM

This is so classical project. There are a lot projects like this. Team should be make this project more specific. I don't know why people have intereted in this project so much because there are a lot other projects with more good technologies.

you have zero knowledge about this project in the beginning,
if you said there're a lot of project something like this,please tell us which one is implemented proof of stake when they're using ERC20 ?
plus it's just the start.
of course at the beginning they should distribute the token in order to spread the its name,
other than that to raise the morale because no only dev holding it,other users holding it too.
more importantly,the distribution is fairly fair.
if you're reading their ROADMAP,you should know what will happen in the near future.
do not spam and talk nonsense
Stellina

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:53:04 AM

Great news. 10% is good bonus. Thank you!

The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:55:01 AM

Someone can explain me if i hold all my tokens from all 3 airdrops and don't send, i will receive bonus after airdrops? But if i wanna buy more POS from etherdelta, i still get bonus for coins which was on my wallet or not?

you have to transfer your coins to mew for bonus and minting

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
kyxap

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:00:44 PM

you have to transfer your coins to mew for bonus and minting
I have my coins at wallet, and i got mint, but if i wanna buy more coins, i get 10% bonus for trade, but im still be able to get my x2 bonus for holding my coins from 1-2-3 airdrops? It is my question

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:06:09 PM

Hi community,

Trading Bounty

Rewards:

Rules And Terms:

Reward List

I like it. This is one very clever way to increase token demand and then the token price.

Buy $1000 to receive $100 bonus. Where can we check the total claimed bounty for trading?

This is a good idea to make price higher but is it not dangerous for dump in future? Bag holders will get more if they buy more and its dangerous that they can dump it in future if on hand holds more coin. Staking also a reason of this  Huh Huh
I think that's a common thing,early adopters who became bag holders were not a threat in the future even cryptocurrency in the top rank can be dump

main website works fine
Airdrop site can be accessed I can access it a few minutes ago

luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:43:03 PM

I've got a question about pos-mining.

For this purpose the instruction at Postoken.org says the end user has gotta send some Postoken from his etherwallet to his same one. After 3 days tokens became mature and the end user will get his reward.

What about continuing this pos-mining!? Should she/he keep sendin' coins from / to his wallet!? Or the first sending is enough? Maybe doing so twice-thrice will increase pos-mining profit?  Huh  Wink
kyxap

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:04:37 PM

I have just finished the republish of PoSToken ANN front page on my steemit blog. I should have finished it before now but it's never too late. I tried to mimic the OP as much as possible! It was not an easy task and was tedious.
I have also updated it with the trading bounty ann

Checkout the link below and resteem. I would be glad if you also subscribe to me. THANKS!

https://steemit.com/postoken/@seyola9/ann-postoken-world-s-first-pos-smart-contract-token-3rd-round-airdrop-live-republish
I see the best profit to gain more pos its claim every 90 days. im right?

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
fireblond

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Thrive

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:08:36 PM

You can buy as much as you want as long as you bought it after the trading bounty went live, also note that all POSTokens you sell will be subtracted so you can buy multiple times if you want, just make sure you don't sell.. give it a day and check the reward list you should find your address there ^^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:14:23 PM

https://airdrop.postoken.org/auth/register.html

Please help! I already filled the necessary details, but can't still join?
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 521 »
  Print  

Jump to: