Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348255 times)
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:49:42 PM

postoken seems to be back on track, great announcement, waiting for 15th of december Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:52:40 PM

Price can growing to 10$ untill 15th December ) I probably will buy more tokens  Smiley
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:48:12 PM

postoken back to $1 is this mercatox safe to trade ?
yes, I see it .. Looks like a lot of people can't holding their coins .. this is a great opportunity to buy more  .. and wait till 15 december .. Grin

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:57:04 PM

Very happy bout the delay of the coin swap. Also for the new plan for lending. But:
- what is this lending used for? Trading? Lending to other users?
- if so, is lending backed by some collateral?
I think more details are needed.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:49:01 PM

The price increase was due to the pump in coinexchange where in the wallet was still undergoing maintenance so, I guess no one was able or be able to deposit to sell their tokens there. (only holders on CE have fluorish)
However the price increase in ED and merca for a $1 is a good start for a much higher figure for PoSToken.
Yup as soon as coinexchange wallet gets fixed expect a fall in price hopefully it won't be that bad.
Also I noticed a lot of POSToken supporters still wear the POSToken signature to help promote would be cool if we could get updated signature codes that include the Lending part : )

Yeah when I checked CMC I was surprised to see the massive pump and now I know why as this normally happens when coins wallets are in maintenance, the coins normally pump and as soon as its fixed the price falls as people start to dump. I'm still a holder here as I really like the staking rewards, this token still has a long way to go before we see the real value.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:18:11 PM

The price increase was due to the pump in coinexchange where in the wallet was still undergoing maintenance so, I guess no one was able or be able to deposit to sell their tokens there. (only holders on CE have fluorish)
However the price increase in ED and merca for a $1 is a good start for a much higher figure for PoSToken.
Yup as soon as coinexchange wallet gets fixed expect a fall in price hopefully it won't be that bad.
Also I noticed a lot of POSToken supporters still wear the POSToken signature to help promote would be cool if we could get updated signature codes that include the Lending part : )

Yeah when I checked CMC I was surprised to see the massive pump and now I know why as this normally happens when coins wallets are in maintenance, the coins normally pump and as soon as its fixed the price falls as people start to dump. I'm still a holder here as I really like the staking rewards, this token still has a long way to go before we see the real value.
From the low point up to now almost 10 times, very happy for those who buy at a cheap price, they earn big profit, and may also rise next, I'm just a holder, I also hope that the price is more The higher. Good luck to us.  hahaha
Bregan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:04:19 AM

Guys, most of us received coins for FREE. So, you can decide - sell or hold, if you are afraid, that POStoken is a Ponzi scheme. You have nothing to loose.
Mine minted and bought some amount with a good price, and landing is good idea for me personally.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:40:23 AM

Prices are different in the exchanges traded so far, it is incredible the resistance of the sellers in Etherdelta, it's also possible to understand that someone is accumulating good amount of PoS, December 15th is coming. Grin
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:33:54 AM

Its funny Grin

CoinCodex: $0.0021

CoinMarketCap: $1.36
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:39:45 AM

Price can growing to 10$ untill 15th December ) I probably will buy more tokens  Smiley

creating FOMO or just positivity? oh let lets all be positive. the coin have low supply and great concept.

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
Orias67

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:50:31 AM

Hello everyone,

On the website of PoSToken I saw that we can "mine" this token by sending ourself any ammount. Can someone explain me if it works and how it works please ? Can we do it every 3 days ? I don't really understand this feature.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:03:25 AM

Lending Service Announcement

Hi community,

After careful consideration and much thought, we decide to postpone the release of version 2.0 of PoSToken. Instead, we will develop a lending service for PoSToken, you can earn up to 50% ROI monthly from lending PoSToken.

You can invest in PoSToken Lending Service in accordance with the specified investment package:

The PoSToken Lending Service will be launched  on December 15th, 2017. Please stay with us!

Best Regards,
PoSToken Dev Team.

Are you trying to make something like the Bitconnect project, sort of MLM criteria?

Good, but if we lending, for example 5000 POS, finished the period you'll return the 5000 + interests POS ?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:30:30 AM

Step-by-Step Tutorial to PoSToken PoS Mining -  Fast & Easy

Hi, community

We make a step-by-step tutorial on how to start PoSToken PoS mining. Hope this helpful to you!
Any Ethereum wallet can be used to interact with smart contracts. In the example below we use MyEtherWallet.com to tell you how to start PoSToken PoS mining and get some reward.

1.Query your COINAGE and EXPECTED REWARD
Go to https://calculator.postoken.org/
Most Important: Make sure that your coinage is greater than zero, thus you can get reward via PoS mining.

2.Go to MyEtherWallet & Click "Contracts"

3.Input Contract Address & Contract ABI, then Click "Access" Button.

Contract Address: 0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
ABI/JSON Interface:[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"mint","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coinAge","outputs":[{"name":"myCoinAge","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"timestamp","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerSetStakeStartTime","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"getBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_recipients","type":"address[]"},{"name":"_values","type":"uint256[]"}],"name":"batchTransfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerBurnToken","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"annualInterest","outputs":[{"name":"interest","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMinAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMaxAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxMintProofOfStake","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"burner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Burn","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_reward","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mint","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

4.Select 'mint' in the dropdown box.

5.Click "Generate transaction" Button to Start PoS Mining
Make sure to set the GAS limit to 200,000

HI,
I have started doing the POS mining. However, do you have to do it again in next couple of days or it will continue automatically? Thanks

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:03:30 AM

For my point of view, 10$ is too much to grow realy and be stable in this short periode of time. Even the devs created this plan for lending, this not means automaticaly to be succesful. Need some time, unity in consens inside of community, create on stable ecosystem, more good exchanges, little patience. I'll keep an eye on the POSToken project.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:06:12 AM

Step-by-Step Tutorial to PoSToken PoS Mining -  Fast & Easy

Hi, community

We make a step-by-step tutorial on how to start PoSToken PoS mining. Hope this helpful to you!
Any Ethereum wallet can be used to interact with smart contracts. In the example below we use MyEtherWallet.com to tell you how to start PoSToken PoS mining and get some reward.

1.Query your COINAGE and EXPECTED REWARD
Go to https://calculator.postoken.org/
Most Important: Make sure that your coinage is greater than zero, thus you can get reward via PoS mining.

2.Go to MyEtherWallet & Click "Contracts"

3.Input Contract Address & Contract ABI, then Click "Access" Button.

Contract Address: 0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
ABI/JSON Interface:[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"mint","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coinAge","outputs":[{"name":"myCoinAge","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"timestamp","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerSetStakeStartTime","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"getBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_recipients","type":"address[]"},{"name":"_values","type":"uint256[]"}],"name":"batchTransfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerBurnToken","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"annualInterest","outputs":[{"name":"interest","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMinAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMaxAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxMintProofOfStake","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"burner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Burn","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_reward","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mint","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

4.Select 'mint' in the dropdown box.

5.Click "Generate transaction" Button to Start PoS Mining
Make sure to set the GAS limit to 200,000

HI,
I have started doing the POS mining. However, do you have to do it again in next couple of days or it will continue automatically? Thanks
You will be need to do manually once of a minim 3 days and maxim of 90 days after first mint.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:14:58 AM

Apologies if this has been answered already but I am beat tired and cant find it in me to dig this thread the lending amounts but that amount that is in $ how come it is in $. Does that mean somebody who has 100 POS can't participate or does that mean somebody with 100 POS is worth like $150 and can participate in the lowest tiers? Thx  

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:26:15 AM

Hey guys, I need some help understanding the staking.

What is the better way: Staking for a long time before I claim or staking regularly?
Do I receive more the longer I stake or should I rather claim so the new coins do stake too?

thanks in advance!

I suggest stack every 3 days, doing this will yield you compounded reward, fees are negligible so forget it  Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
the_thing

Activity: 546

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:00:10 AM

Apologies if this has been answered already but I am beat tired and cant find it in me to dig this thread the lending amounts but that amount that is in $ how come it is in $. Does that mean somebody who has 100 POS can't participate or does that mean somebody with 100 POS is worth like $150 and can participate in the lowest tiers? Thx  

I think we can participate in the lending program using POStoken I remember reading it somewhere but couldn't find it now.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Anthony1985

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

Tic.eth

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:12:51 AM

Pretty sure we can all participate even with a low amount, of course the reward % will be lower but still worth it.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:19:31 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 09:25:19 AM by DevelopmentBank

Price can growing to 10$ untill 15th December ) I probably will buy more tokens  Smiley
For my point of view, 10$ is too much to grow realy and be stable in this short periode of time. Even the devs created this plan for lending, this not means automaticaly to be succesful. Need some time, unity in consens inside of community, create on stable ecosystem, more good exchanges, little patience. I'll keep an eye on the POSToken project.

While I agree that $10 is too much to grow, I am very hopeful and optimistic about the future of POS token. The POS staking technology used in POS's smart contracts are a cut above the rest of any POS coin out there. I love how the devs are very transparent and innovative. Kudos.

My target price for POS token is $8 by early 2018. Moon!
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 521 »
  Print  

Jump to: