Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:08:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348260 times)
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

PoSToken was once a very popular airdrop. Once people thought it had great potential and hope, but it is dead now. This is really a sad story.
PoSToken's development team has not appeared for a long time. It should be abandoned.

Amazing how many posts this thread has got considering the dev left and the project is now dead. Time to move on people.

More interesting is that you can find many people here who are still believing in this project and dev team  Grin
I believe this has really ended, I've lost a lot of my assets in because stuck on the loan platform, I do not expect much, but hopefully this will improve again.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

PoSToken was once a very popular airdrop. Once people thought it had great potential and hope, but it is dead now. This is really a sad story.
PoSToken's development team has not appeared for a long time. It should be abandoned.

Amazing how many posts this thread has got considering the dev left and the project is now dead. Time to move on people.

More interesting is that you can find many people here who are still believing in this project and dev team  Grin
I believe this has really ended, I've lost a lot of my assets in because stuck on the loan platform, I do not expect much, but hopefully this will improve again.
All of those posts just can't be reconciled and talk under this thread together. Not everyone thinks this token has a chance ,All are fellows
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

Hmm postoken Ann thread still has some life in it. Seems members are finding it hard to leave this thread finally. This shows that this project has always been a promising one right from beginning till now but greedy or tired dev killed the dream.

There's still many people that keeps holding and keeps staking their POSToken. This thread will continue to be bump since people are still hoping for some miracle to happen.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

Hmm postoken Ann thread still has some life in it. Seems members are finding it hard to leave this thread finally. This shows that this project has always been a promising one right from beginning till now but greedy or tired dev killed the dream.

There's still many people that keeps holding and keeps staking their POSToken. This thread will continue to be bump since people are still hoping for some miracle to happen.
I know holding an staking POSToken but beeing too active here does not make any sense.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

I know holding an staking POSToken but beeing too active here does not make any sense.

Lolz many of us are still addicted to postoken even though it is clear that the dev has abandoned the project. Maybe when the bull season fully returns, postoken will rise from the dead again and the dev will come back.
kalstarzz

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:04:47 PM

I'm not surprised if it's still active, everyone here is a disappointed person and loses a lot of their assets here.
they expect their assets back and I hope so too.
DearMe

Activity: 294

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

Many people understand that this is meaningless. But there are no other options. You can just forget about the POSToken project. But in fact somebody still believes in it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   IMMVRSE    Disrupting the VR Industry    Whitepaper   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱  Facebook  ❱  Twitter  ❱  Medium  ❱  Instagram  ❱  Telegram  ❱  Bitcointalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱  Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week  ❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wojteks102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

Lolz many of us are still addicted to postoken even though it is clear that the dev has abandoned the project. Maybe when the bull season fully returns, postoken will rise from the dead again and the dev will come back.
He will come here with another 'good' update idea like for example lending platform for POSToken ?
Time freak

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

He will come here with another 'good' update idea like for example lending platform for POSToken ?
maybe it's when he gets broke from Bahamas island with the money he got from the project 😂😂
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

I thought there had long since all fled, following the dev, that I did not get rid of the bucks-somehow I forgot about the project and tokens on the wallet, and now it's ridiculous to look at these tokens with such a price)
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:31:15 AM

Why the project with such a good idea so mediocre was merged. After all, it could bring a stable income for a long time.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:23:56 AM

Looks like not everyone here are aware about the new airdrop with the same functionality as postoken.

I will share the link for everyone: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4435123.new#new

Check it and join it... I also miss the 1st round and now joining the round 2.
Time freak

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:48:59 AM

Why the project with such a good idea so mediocre was merged. After all, it could bring a stable income for a long time.
cos the dev never have any intention of taking the project far they're just in it for the short gain and exit.
Now I see lots of people copying the same idea now don't know which of them is legit or they'll do the same thing this one did  Grin
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

cos the dev never have any intention of taking the project far they're just in it for the short gain and exit.
Now I see lots of people copying the same idea now don't know which of them is legit or they'll do the same thing this one did  Grin

The idea is not unique. Every other coins is a copy or fork of something else. now we are free to join any other airdrop coin and Time will tell if they are here for long term development. But hey its free and we only need to invest time and few minutes of effort.
Mindin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

I'm not surprised if it's still active, everyone here is a disappointed person and loses a lot of their assets here.

Sure, bagholders keeping the thread alive. At any sign of a rise, people will be off to sell if it ever will rise again. Sadly it won't do that.
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:13:56 AM

Sure, bagholders keeping the thread alive. At any sign of a rise, people will be off to sell if it ever will rise again. Sadly it won't do that.

Yes, but the said rise will really won't happen at any point. Even the consideration for a swap in Dough project does not even prosper. Really bad, I supported and watched the progress in development of this coin at start, its well driven. Though the change of plan in roadmap have triggered me to sell a part of this when price is still above 1 dollar . Not much of loosing coz we got this free not unless some have invested more, its really unfortunate.

Still here, always online and watching..
wojteks102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

It may rise again but ppl need dev active here not bagholders active here. I'm just here because I'm interested if there will be any further announcement from a dev himself.
Time freak

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

It may rise again but ppl need dev active here not bagholders active here. I'm just here because I'm interested if there will be any further announcement from a dev himself.
the bitter truth is that everyone here still active on the ANN is a bagholder and hope for the dev to come back or an active dev so they can sell on any rise and be done with it but I doubt that we'll see any rise with it being dead and even if it comes back there will be lots of dumpers on standby wait to dump the he'll out if it  Grin
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

I do not know why I keep the postoken on my wallet until now, even though the developer did not appear for a long time and did not do anything, especially what he mentioned in the road map that started his project
kalstarzz

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:58:56 PM

hopefully what you say is true, even though it's hard to find that sweet fact, it's a difficult dream to be real.
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 »
  Print  

Jump to: