Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348258 times)
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

I do not know why I keep the postoken on my wallet until now, even though the developer did not appear for a long time and did not do anything, especially what he mentioned in the road map that started his project
If the price is so low maybe it does not make sense to transfer it to exchange (transaction costs and exchange low volume). Making a bid with a good price and waiting few days or more than a week for a offer fillout? Clear answer Smiley
Adolf Cryptler

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

Hmm postoken Ann thread still has some life in it. Seems members are finding it hard to leave this thread finally. This shows that this project has always been a promising one right from beginning till now but greedy or tired dev killed the dream.

There's still many people that keeps holding and keeps staking their POSToken. This thread will continue to be bump since people are still hoping for some miracle to happen.
I know holding an staking POSToken but beeing too active here does not make any sense.

Lolz many of us are still addicted to postoken even though it is clear that the dev has abandoned the project. Maybe when the bull season fully returns, postoken will rise from the dead again and the dev will come back.

It is so incredible that someone who did something so successful as postoken would suddenly just drop it! It just doesn't make much sense.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:55:55 PM

A token that even development has already disappeared. I don't know why everyone should pay attention to it. Is it because the Virtual currency market is not in a good market, so everyone doesn't make a transaction to chat in the forum?
Time freak

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

A token that even development has already disappeared. I don't know why everyone should pay attention to it. Is it because the Virtual currency market is not in a good market, so everyone doesn't make a transaction to chat in the forum?
what are you trying to say here cos I doubt anyone understand that but I do get the part about the dev running away with the little cash he got from the project that part seems really clear 😂😂
Mindin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

Hmm postoken Ann thread still has some life in it. Seems members are finding it hard to leave this thread finally. This shows that this project has always been a promising one right from beginning till now but greedy or tired dev killed the dream.

There's still many people that keeps holding and keeps staking their POSToken. This thread will continue to be bump since people are still hoping for some miracle to happen.
I know holding an staking POSToken but beeing too active here does not make any sense.

Lolz many of us are still addicted to postoken even though it is clear that the dev has abandoned the project. Maybe when the bull season fully returns, postoken will rise from the dead again and the dev will come back.

It is so incredible that someone who did something so successful as postoken would suddenly just drop it! It just doesn't make much sense.

It would make perfect sense if he dumped all his holdings. Why put up a lot of work if you have no incentive to do so.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:29:03 PM

had good intentions

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

starkan

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:14:45 AM

Lost 90% of my investment here, sad to see that this coin died. 500+ pages, what could go wrong?
Time freak

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

It would make perfect sense if he dumped all his holdings. Why put up a lot of work if you have no incentive to do so.
exactly he must be somewhere chilling and reading all the cry babies post on here and smile to himself with a glass of red wine  with he's Gold digger oh boy the dev is living the dream  Grin
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

Lost 90% of my investment here, sad to see that this coin died. 500+ pages, what could go wrong?

nothing only bad project
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:05:10 AM

For everyone who still miss POSTOKEN, i suggest go and take a look at staker token it has the same POS mechanism like postoken. its now on the 2nd round airdrop but its registration is already closed and just awaiting distribution. there 8 rounds and 6 more to go.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:06:11 AM

For everyone who still miss POSTOKEN, i suggest go and take a look at staker token it has the same POS mechanism like postoken. its now on the 2nd round airdrop but its registration is already closed and just awaiting distribution. there 8 rounds and 6 more to go.
What do you mean, i still dont understand. If there any project like postoken and have airdrop program, can you give me that link of the thread?

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:26:24 AM

Thanks for the heads up here for others, its really good to see a new one has adapted the code that postoken has started. Tongue  I have pushed my luck yesterday and waiting if I'm in for the round. I took a closer look and I think Staker has found a good purpose too. Just a little bit concern since they've done the same engineering of distribution, funds should always consider for progress since its one of the missing factors of this project.

Still here, always online and watching..
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:14:15 AM

Suddenly, I remembered PoSToken and I'm not surprised things are over! I received some tokens at that time and quickly sold it! The time showed that I was happy in my action! But perhaps, in a universe paralyzing it, that token has become victorious and I have been defeated. Cheesy
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

^
You always win. There is no win or lose scenario. Everything is relative and that is the reason why you can choose to win always. Nevertheless, the others will tell you differently and judge your actions with a different prospective than your one. Don’t take it personal, you are the winner regardless!
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

^
You always win. There is no win or lose scenario. Everything is relative and that is the reason why you can choose to win always. Nevertheless, the others will tell you differently and judge your actions with a different prospective than your one. Don’t take it personal, you are the winner regardless!

What is this, the Matrix? Are you gonna take the red pill or the blue pill? A loss is a loss. It's not relative at all.
Time freak

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

What do you mean, i still dont understand. If there any project like postoken and have airdrop program, can you give me that link of the thread?
Looks like not everyone here are aware about the new airdrop with the same functionality as postoken.

I will share the link for everyone: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4435123.new#new

That's the link ↑
saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

Looks like not everyone here are aware about the new airdrop with the same functionality as postoken.

I will share the link for everyone: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4435123.new#new

That's the link ↑

Is this just a 1:1 clone of PoStoken? I mean the idea to stake tokens via smart contract was great but with no purpose this stake token will end just like PoS I guess Embarrassed
Adolf Cryptler

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

exactly he must be somewhere chilling and reading all the cry babies post on here and smile to himself with a glass of red wine  with he's Gold digger oh boy the dev is living the dream  Grin

I guess you are right, he has probably dumped enoigh tokens to solve all his life's problems and now he's celebrating his stolen wealth all around the world.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

I guess you are right, he has probably dumped enoigh tokens to solve all his life's problems and now he's celebrating his stolen wealth all around the world.
so don't invest, just join the airdrop to get free token after listed on exchange market you can sell it as you want. dont ever invest if dont believe, this is experience from postoken.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Time freak

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

so don't invest, just join the airdrop to get free token after listed on exchange market you can sell it as you want. dont ever invest if dont believe, this is experience from postoken.
like they always say experience is the best teacher so now you should look for an active project with more dedicated teams and there's lot's of Airdrops going on right now look for the best and active ones and join and hope it turns out to be a good gem some day in the future
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 »
  Print  

Jump to: