Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348258 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:08:13 AM

Im also holding some good amount of POS tokens but it seems that the developer was totally runaway and abandoned this project that was very unfortunate to all holders like us the government should really regulate creating blockchain platforms that involves money from investors to avoid running away of those responsible people behind creating such mess like this.

Regulating each and every blockchain project is really hard that's one of the main reason why so many countries are banning crypto.

BINTEX

Powered by,
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

I agree with you. Even if someone reboots the project I will be madder because that will constantly remind me that I will never get my tokens at lending platform back lol
Just wasting a time if someone want to swap this token project, a long time ago some scammer making a swap project. They did it and the project its only for scamming us again from the swap

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:11:53 AM

I agree with you. Even if someone reboots the project I will be madder because that will constantly remind me that I will never get my tokens at lending platform back lol
Just wasting a time if someone want to swap this token project, a long time ago some scammer making a swap project. They did it and the project its only for scamming us again from the swap

Yes, even if someone restarts the project I think the sole intention of them will be to scam us out of more money.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

The developer is still monitoring the situation because he visits his account from time to time(pos dev Last Active:16 November 2018, 16:19:51) Is it preparing for a new project but to date there is no publication about this
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

The developer is still monitoring the situation because he visits his account from time to time(pos dev Last Active:16 November 2018, 16:19:51) Is it preparing for a new project but to date there is no publication about this
hello, POS Tokens don't have to be expected anymore! even though their CEO sees the current situation the CEO must be very happy.
Why? because the market is bleeding and he doesn't feel loss

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

Lol he just online sometimes, but not will continue this project anymore already disappear for right now he may be only see the people cry waiting for dev comeback. BTW for the token, Dumpit or maybe you can collect them.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

Lol he just online sometimes, but not will continue this project anymore already disappear for right now he may be only see the people cry waiting for dev comeback. BTW for the token, Dumpit or maybe you can collect them.
I just want to laugh when you say that the developer is watching us and will jump back to the POS Token if the market is good ?, you will feel wrong,
move on guys!

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

I just want to laugh when you say that the developer is watching us and will jump back to the POS Token if the market is good ?, you will feel wrong,
move on guys!
The Dev its always watching us, he want to see how much people crying about Pos Token. BTW iam already sell my token at more than 1$ so i really feel so good about this.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:14:51 AM

I think no one will be that naïve to trust him even if he comes back with a shiny new project or reboots this one

BINTEX

Powered by,
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

I think no one will be that naïve to trust him even if he comes back with a shiny new project or reboots this one

Many similar projects already running and using the same idea as POSTOKEN, Its not a unique project anymore. Rebooting this one will be useless since many people are just waiting for a good price to sell this token.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

Many similar projects already running and using the same idea as POSTOKEN, Its not a unique project anymore. Rebooting this one will be useless since many people are just waiting for a good price to sell this token.

Yes, this is what I am talking about myself and the people who are here. Even if there will be a restart, I am afraid that I will no longer be able to trust this project, and will just get rid of it. I don't know what needs to happen so that I can change my attitude.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:13:45 AM

This could have been a great project if the developer hasn't abandoned the project because if I am not wrong this was the first project to introduce POS into Ethereum chain.

BINTEX