Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 [514] 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348258 times)
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

So far I still expect the developer to come back with new fixes in his project and I have not given up hope, especially since everyone knows that mining has become very expensive through the GPU and low profit sow the best is the pos mining or pow

Other Proof of Stake ETH Token project already Fix what POSToken Dev trying to fix for the POStoken v2.0. The abnormally high gas fees during exchange withdrawal has been fix already by other project.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

I thought people already forgot about this project, but seems like most of you are still hoping it.

The developer is still monitoring the situation because he visits his account from time to time(pos dev Last Active:16 November 2018, 16:19:51) Is it preparing for a new project but to date there is no publication about this

i just hope, he won't create any project anymore.
because it hurt us so much, many people were expecting it to be a great project but we were wrong!

Once a scammer always a scammer. He probably has created a couple more projects just to rob us. Hell, maybe he is already running a project.

Why not? If this project brought him a profit and the developer did not bear responsibility, he may well try something else. It seems to me that this is more than likely. And all we can do is be more attentive.

If you give an opportunity to this project to develop a new project and you re-invest in the project but are you sure you are not losing money again?
everyone has lost hope in this project, see the price of POSToken is now just rubbish !,
if the price return to 2 $ I am very happy

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:48:55 AM

I thought people already forgot about this project, but seems like most of you are still hoping it.

The developer is still monitoring the situation because he visits his account from time to time(pos dev Last Active:16 November 2018, 16:19:51) Is it preparing for a new project but to date there is no publication about this

because it hurt us so much, many people were expecting it to be a great project but we were wrong!

Once a scammer always a scammer. He probably has created a couple more projects just to rob us. Hell, maybe he is already running a project.

Why not? If this project brought him a profit and the developer did not bear responsibility, he may well try something else. It seems to me that this is more than likely. And all we can do is be more attentive.

If you give an opportunity to this project to develop a new project and you re-invest in the project but are you sure you are not losing money again?
everyone has lost hope in this project, see the price of POSToken is now just rubbish !,

Don't expect something high because you can see it with sadness and anxious things everyone feels right now. Time to think long invest.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

lol , change to reach 2$ for POStoken is gone a long time ago , dev is online sometimes but no reaction for this project
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

I mean, don't trust this developer if he starts a new project.  But he can change the name for us, and therefore I say that investors should be more careful.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:06:12 AM

lol , change to reach 2$ for POStoken is gone a long time ago , dev is online sometimes but no reaction for this project

Exactly!! The project is long dead now. The only way we can ever go to that high price is if bitcoin goes above $25k lol

BINTEX

Powered by,
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:45:26 AM

Exactly!! The project is long dead now. The only way we can ever go to that high price is if bitcoin goes above $25k lol

There is no great expectation from this project because the price of the token has deteriorated and Bitcoin is getting worse to maintain. It's time to save money to invest in 2019.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

There is no great expectation from this project because the price of the token has deteriorated and Bitcoin is getting worse to maintain. It's time to save money to invest in 2019.

Yea no one can save this one that's for sure I am still surprised how the token is still above 100 sats.

BINTEX

Powered by,
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

I still have 89 POSTOKEN and i cant even sell it at this time, When this hit $1 on the next bull run i will dump everything so i can completely ignore this project  Grin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

I still have 89 POSTOKEN and i cant even sell it at this time, When this hit $1 on the next bull run i will dump everything so i can completely ignore this project  Grin

I also still have a little POSTOKEN. Is there no hope of selling it at a low price. although the risk will get a small result

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

It is obvious that everyone who is in this thread is waiting to do it. But I'm not sure that the price will change significantly with the passage of the bulls, but perhaps this is the last hope in order to leave it. And nothing else here.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

hello, there is no hope for the POS token again, 1 $ will not be reached, because the POS token has long been dead,
you have to leave it and don't expect

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:25:31 PM

Their daily volume just 5$  and price is just 2 cent while AHT was almost 3 usd Shocked
Im so glad that sold this tokens i around 1 usd or so last year.  As I know there are a lot of lending projects nowdays (like ETHLend etc.). But they had a good chances as they were first as I know.. They launched their landing platform at last or this project died already?
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

Their daily volume just 5$  and price is just 2 cent while AHT was almost 3 usd Shocked
Im so glad that sold this tokens i around 1 usd or so last year.  As I know there are a lot of lending projects nowdays (like ETHLend etc.). But they had a good chances as they were first as I know.. They launched their landing platform at last or this project died already?

You are one of the lucky guys who were able to sell their tokens when all of this was unfolding whereas my tokens were stuck in their lending platform which I never got back lol.

BINTEX