Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:16:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FULL]WeiMixer.com Ethereum Mixer | Signature Campaign | $3/post | Jr. and Above  (Read 9879 times)
Rifat989

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:04:11 PM

Done.
Username : Rifat989
User ID :  994291
Btc address : 17qQMw5eF7JMr6fDqv2uoV8icEEaKdQFuw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arthurbonora

Activity: 1078
Merit: 529

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:28:42 PM

I joined the campaign today

thanks
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:43:14 PM

I joined the campaign today

thanks

I don't understand why you guys are so lazy that you don't follow the thread and don't read previous posts your account is not on whitelist so even if you make posts you will not get any payment as the campaign is closed for new participants and there is no official announcement from OP regarding the acceptance of new members so don't waste you time and energy here as you won't get paid.
SushGo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:18:18 PM

Thanks for the payment , Received my desired payment!

Hope that this campaign will last long and I hope that we can promote WeiMixer.com well in this forum.
Wow.The rate of hero member is 1 point per post, 1 point is 3 USD and the maximum post you can make per week is 60 so if you posted 60 during this week you will be payed 180 USD. That's a lot of money  Shocked .

If you look at it carefully, not only the Heros got that type of payment. Sr. Members like me also share that kind of payment weekly. I think they are not giving it for free but they are just that desperate to pay people so they can advertise their services and I think they are serious about how they want people to use their site.
I wish i was a Hero member or at least Sr. member so i could earn that huge.

Be active on this forum and contribute to the community, one day you will also become a Senior/Hero Member Smiley
It is not too late bro. Back before I was in your rank I was in your position in which the high paying campaigns are only for the higher rank members or even signature campaigns have a major difference in terms of pay for the high rank members. Only a a few more months and you will achieve the Sr. Member position. But do not forget, the rank of your account is not the only thing they are looking for but also the way you post and how good you are at making a quality post.
I guess 5 people saying the same thing can make that person understand xD

LOL, look who is talking. ReLieD is spamming this thread like a mad; this shameless guy is trying to teach others. If he replied someone's query then it is fine but if other users replied then look at his above reply, hypocrisy at its best. OP should take some action as there are so many users who are waiting to join this campaign. If ReLieD really wants to help the people then he should remove the signature and then also he can solve the queries. This is unfair with the other users, OP should kicked out this user and give his place to deserved one.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:49:44 PM

LOL, look who is talking. ReLieD is spamming this thread like a mad; this shameless guy is trying to teach others. If he replied someone's query then it is fine but if other users replied then look at his above reply, hypocrisy at its best. OP should take some action as there are so many users who are waiting to join this campaign. If ReLieD really wants to help the people then he should remove the signature and then also he can solve the queries. This is unfair with the other users, OP should kicked out this user and give his place to deserved one.
Firstly go understand what this forum is about.
Next , I don't want a 'Newbie' to make me understand about this Campaign and it's rules.
And you are noone to judge wheather i am deserving or not. If the  OP will have any problem then he will pm me or he will update the rules.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:08:50 PM

Next , I don't want a 'Newbie' to make me understand about this Campaign and it's rules.
And you are noone to judge wheather i am deserving or not. If the  OP will have any problem then he will pm me or he will update the rules.

But @relied you really need to tone it down and stop making this thread about you but about the campaign. You are not the only one in the campaign because there are several others but every query you answer even though someone have answered which then limit you from doing the job effectively. Even though OP didn't state particular rule for the campaign, you are a Senior Member in which by default some rules need not be stated clearly and you need to work on it. Others that are complaining are not the only one seeing it. Also, don't let us take the "no rule" for granted. My advise
SushGo

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:45:56 PM

You should go and understand what this forum is about. Though i am a newbie, i know the rules and it seems you don't know, so please learn it. You are taking the advantage of OP, as OP did not stated most of the general rules of the signature campaigns. As a senior member you should know that posts of the main thread in any sig campaign does not count for the payment.
CARrency

Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:48:54 PM

You should go and understand what this forum is about. Though i am a newbie, i know the rules and it seems you don't know, so please learn it. You are taking the advantage of OP, as OP did not stated most of the general rules of the signature campaigns. As a senior member you should know that posts of the main thread in any sig campaign does not count for the payment.

What a nice Signature Campaign you have sir WeiMixer, nice payrates, nice service, and such an abusive Campaign Members.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SushGo

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:51:30 PM

But @relied you really need to tone it down and stop making this thread about you but about the campaign. You are not the only one in the campaign because there are several others but every query you answer even though someone have answered which then limit you from doing the job effectively. Even though OP didn't state particular rule for the campaign, you are a Senior Member in which by default some rules need not be stated clearly and you need to work on it. Others that are complaining are not the only one seeing it. Also, don't let us take the "no rule" for granted. My advise

Also note that, ReLieD has made 29 posts so far in this campaign thread and most of the posts are one liner, less than one line or repetitive. It means he has made 29x3=87$ from this thread only, which is huge. I hope other 49 participants are not fool to accept this injustice, everyone should raise their voice. If not then this guy will continue to fool the OP by shitting in this thread. I am out of this.
ReLieD

Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:30:27 PM

What a nice Signature Campaign you have sir WeiMixer, nice payrates, nice service, and such an abusive Campaign Members.
Jealous people will try as much as possible to have an empty spot . But all your efforts will go waste my friend.

And you are noone to judge wheather i am deserving or not. If the  OP will have any problem then he will pm me or he will update the rules.

Also note that, ReLieD has made 29 posts so far in this campaign thread and most of the posts are one liner, less than one line or repetitive. It means he has made 29x3=87$ from this thread only, which is huge. I hope other 49 participants are not fool to accept this injustice, everyone should raise their voice. If not then this guy will continue to fool the OP by shitting in this thread. I am out of this.
Being a newbie for you good quality posts might by 10 liner and having the same thing repeated inorder to make it look big . But once you rank up you will understand. A general Campaign has a limit of 75 characters and I have that in all of my posts .
And you are forcing me to answer for my self respect. I would prefer not to argue more after this with a Newbie.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
eule

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:32:22 PM

I suggest the following rule addition:
Posts in any signature campaign thread (including this one) will not be paid.
 Wink

BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:43:07 PM

I tried to join your campaign and able to do so regardless I have huge Negative Feedback,

Do you forget to specify this condition?
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:45:07 PM

I tried to join your campaign and able to do so regardless I have huge Negative Feedback,

Do you forget to specify this condition?
ok thanks
"Your account is not on the whitelist. Your account will not receive credits."

Let me know if you want me to remove your signature from my profile.
SushGo

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:30:49 PM

@ReLieD : You don't have anything to argue as you were doing it purposely. My advice for you, going forward don't put yourself into such embarrassing situations. I have no personal issues with you but try to understand that, OP has started this campaign to promote his project and he is paying the participants for wearing the signatures. OP must be expecting that, participants will make the posts throughout this forum and ultimately there will be a promotion of his project. Posts in this thread will be less effective in terms of promotion of the OP's project and if you are getting paid for it then its wrong. I have explained all this in details, I hope you will understand it. If not then PM this newbie, I will explain it again. By the way, anyone can increase their rank on this forum just by spamming like you. PERIOD.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:02:18 PM

@ReLieD : You don't have anything to argue as you were doing it purposely. My advice for you, going forward don't put yourself into such embarrassing situations. I have no personal issues with you but try to understand that, OP has started this campaign to promote his project and he is paying the participants for wearing the signatures. OP must be expecting that, participants will make the posts throughout this forum and ultimately there will be a promotion of his project. Posts in this thread will be less effective in terms of promotion of the OP's project and if you are getting paid for it then its wrong. I have explained all this in details, I hope you will understand it. If not then PM this newbie, I will explain it again. By the way, anyone can increase their rank on this forum just by spamming like you. PERIOD.

I think this issue must be dropped. The more you reply here, the more he will be replying you, I think if you have something to say to him, better say it in a PM and not here in the thread. We are making this thread full of issues and spams, if there will be a judge here, that will be the campaign manager and not you three. Please stop replying in this thread unless it is related to the signature Campaign or queries about the Services of what we are campaigning today. Thank you, good day.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:47:23 AM

I've just joined this campaign. Looking forward to first payout
joined your campaign
Please fix my payment, my UID is 550758
U said that I am accepted, I am whitelisted, but I got not payment.
Thankyouuu for accepting immediately.
You all need to read Post # 1 for more information because this campaign is already full mean CFNP wait for next update from OP if he need he will post here about this try to check any other signature campaign
You should learn to read, I am on the list of accepted people that has been posted by the OP. Do not judge me when you are wrong.

I just became Hero Member, updated my signature according to the right code.
Hey BestWebCreator I took the liberty to look into your UID in the Affiliate tracker it seems like changing signature codes will make your account inactive as observe by me. It really looks like dangerous for people who are nearing a rank promotion in the forum as it can hinder them about a week of being inactive. Just a heads up to other members as well.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:26:43 AM

i see that some of the participants here are complaining but why? still i knew that this campaign will be success and more success in the near future. goodluck team!
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:08:27 AM

i see that some of the participants here are complaining but why? still i knew that this campaign will be success and more success in the near future. goodluck team!

It could be as successful as Bitmixer signature campaign but the owner have to impose strict rules/hire a manager imo or else it will have difficulties.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
tienhieuvip

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:25:32 PM

Is there room for me to join? I would love to participate in this campaign, but as the title suggests, this campaign seems to be complete Huh Huh Huh
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:33:13 PM

Add a pin to here to get informed as soon as the campaign is re-opened... Waves-wallet should work, too then, right?!

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██