Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:30:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service  (Read 57599 times)
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:39:51 PM

Don't worry this isn't for the first time as you will be tested over and over again to deserve the true taste of success. Just do your research find good project like Snovio and don't look at price for some period. That's true after this recent turmoil we may not see few projects anymore but this doesn't mean we put all projects in same category without making difference among them.
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:16:28 AM

Don't worry this isn't for the first time as you will be tested over and over again to deserve the true taste of success. Just do your research find good project like Snovio and don't look at price for some period. That's true after this recent turmoil we may not see few projects anymore but this doesn't mean we put all projects in same category without making difference among them.

It's really hard not to look at a price when the whole darn market was a big red lol. But I am still holding my SNOVs

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

This was chance to increase my stock and so I did with snov tokens. Market is in some kind of recession phase but because of highly volatile nature a come back is always active in this market. In good times I will give a fair marketcap to this project at around $1 billion. This may sound funny now when you look around but believe me project has huge potential and has here to stay.
foxy

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:52:59 AM

This was chance to increase my stock and so I did with snov tokens. Market is in some kind of recession phase but because of highly volatile nature a come back is always active in this market. In good times I will give a fair marketcap to this project at around $1 billion. This may sound funny now when you look around but believe me project has huge potential and has here to stay.

1 billion market cap is highly possible for SNOV but only if bitcoin goes back to around $15-20k which will take some time I guess

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

New players are entering in this space and don't expect them to buy at higher prices. They will manipulate maximum to get at as cheap rates as possible. How prices were brought down it was planned and systematic selling pressure and dumping doesn't look like this. Bitcoin will make huge come back and so does SNOV and other markets. What was good at high price is also good at low prices this needs to be remembered.
Snovio_ICO

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

Dear SNOV investors and tokenholders!

We would like to inform you that the deadline for the lock of SNOV tokens for the team has been extended to April 1, 2019.
It means that the amount of SNOV tokens reserved for the team (181,014,041 SNOV) will not be released till that date.

Snovian.Space referral program is still active!
Share your referral link with a friend and both of you will get token rewards.
https://app.snovian.space/profile/referrals

Have an awesome week!
Yours, Snovian.Space Innovators

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

This is awesome move by Snovio team to show they strongly believe in the bright and prosper future of their project. This is big deal to extend the unlocking date for tokens which were reserved for them. This will set example for other projects, recently one of the big projects team liquidated their tokens which dropped the price further. Snovio is setting high standards morally but norms terms to restore the faith in investors.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

This is awesome move by Snovio team to show they strongly believe in the bright and prosper future of their project. This is big deal to extend the unlocking date for tokens which were reserved for them. This will set example for other projects, recently one of the big projects team liquidated their tokens which dropped the price further. Snovio is setting high standards morally but norms terms to restore the faith in investors.
yes right, they extended the deadline for the lock of SNOV tokens for the team, they tried to maintain the stability of the price of SNOV tokens and tried to develop the project, and it seemed the team was working hard to increase the price of snov tokens. even lately I often see Snov ads on youtube
memii
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

Even they could hold token to not disturb the market at this stage when everything is facing sustaining of price issues. But they went one step further by keep the team tokens locked for next five months. I don't have words for this contribution of team to keep the price up. Of course, whole team would have been agreed on this decision then it became possible.
foxy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:00:35 AM

We would like to inform you that the deadline for the lock of SNOV tokens for the team has been extended to April 1, 2019.
It means that the amount of SNOV tokens reserved for the team (181,014,041 SNOV) will not be released till that date.

This is a pretty sweet update from the SNOV team. I hope by that time the current market condition will improve a lot.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:09:58 AM

This is a pretty sweet update from the SNOV team. I hope by that time the current market condition will improve a lot.
Right, I think that is a very good update from this SNOV team and I hope that the update can be accompanied by the increasing market conditions, we will see it in the future

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
memii
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

My response to that question about the team will be a good combination of in-house team and outsourced team to create big impact will be better. I also am bit late to watch that video which you understand when you watch and Snovio supporters must watch it. There is no doubt about high class development but only concern is about of shortage of trading platforms for SNOV.
foxy

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

My response to that question about the team will be a good combination of in-house team and outsourced team to create big impact will be better. I also am bit late to watch that video which you understand when you watch and Snovio supporters must watch it. There is no doubt about high class development but only concern is about of shortage of trading platforms for SNOV.

A new exchange would be really great for the project but the problem is they are not going to list SNOV for free

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

BTC prices have declined and so has SNOVIO not changed prices in the market for several months. I just hope I will come back to that time at a fantastic price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
foxy

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

BTC prices have declined and so has SNOVIO not changed prices in the market for several months. I just hope I will come back to that time at a fantastic price.

In order for the price to reach the previous ATH, the team has to work extremely hard because the current market condition is terrible.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

In order for the price to reach the previous ATH, the team has to work extremely hard because the current market condition is terrible.
if the market situation is still like this, I think it will be very difficult for SNOV tokens to return to the ATH prices, currently the best for SNOVIO teams is to continue to work well, develop their products and increase partnerships.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

That is interesting and very effective marketing tools and strategy using e-mail to reach to only right customers. Marketing is also taken as art and specialization to increase revenue and sales by reaching out to right clients. Snoio is trying to bridge between companies facing issues and people who really should be contacted.
memii
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:29:35 AM

At the moment there is no update except normal communication. I personally will suggest Snovio team to consider at new exchange listing as that is slightly weaker point left in the project. I am following the development and quite satisfied with their work but exchanges number is still concerning point. Liquidity and good market exposure via exchanges is what needs the most now.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

At the moment there is no update except normal communication. I personally will suggest Snovio team to consider at new exchange listing as that is slightly weaker point left in the project. I am following the development and quite satisfied with their work but exchanges number is still concerning point. Liquidity and good market exposure via exchanges is what needs the most now.
it seems that Snov's price has deteriorated since last April 2018,
now SNOV only costs $ 0.001787 which is very unfortunate

Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

what you say is true, but adding new exchanges to the Snov token will only have a temporary impact, it needs better and more interesting updates, such as cooperation contracts with potential partnerships
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: