Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PotionCoin.com - More than a faucet! No time limit! Up to 10 Satoshi per claim!  (Read 46204 times)
vitly

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:03:51 PM

1L2wgK8MwhReQe2mqNoRGkbmccD2v4sg5W

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Razor33

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:10:28 AM

New page so new reminder to new users:

This site already scammed once their old users by reseting their satoshi balances to 0
For example in my case i had 35000 satoshi after i lost more than one month on their site and they simply reseted to ZERO

You have been warned again ! Use this site at your own risk (you risk the time you invest in it by login and doing captchas every day !
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1821
Merit: 386

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:55:46 AM

This site already scammed once their old users by reseting their satoshi balances to 0
For example in my case i had 35000 satoshi after i lost more than one month on their site and they simply reseted to ZERO

You have been warned again ! Use this site at your own risk (you risk the time you invest in it by login and doing captchas every day !

You have the "Sheep effect" - people just posting their wallets without noticing this is a scam site.

Sad

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
Razor33

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:52:33 AM

You have the "Sheep effect" - people just posting their wallets without noticing this is a scam site.

Sad

All we have to do is to remember them every new page what this site have already done so they are warned.
We could stop doing that only after 1000 + people post proof of payment then i will truly believe it was just a sad incident and not bad intentions.
Until then will keep warn the new users !
thitikarn

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:44:43 AM

36AWnm89P4RjWDsXVSp2WLJN6ynxYqJDLL
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:34:09 AM

If the site is still profitable in a way that it is getting paid by every ad networks (including shortlinks). Yes, you can expect payout from the site.
But somehow someday if the site is banned by ad networks for whatsoever reason, it will become high risk as site may not get enough profit to pay the users and will be ended up not paying.
Just my opinion.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
pubase

Activity: 435

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:01:46 AM

Sad

All we have to do is to remember them every new page what this site have already done so they are warned.
We could stop doing that only after 1000 + people post proof of payment then i will truly believe it was just a sad incident and not bad intentions.

You can start counting the payment proofs Razor33 looking at this page everyday https://potioncoin.com/payments. Why is this faucet still used?

This faucet paid the most because is created to give as more as he can to users.

Speedup-faucet.com what you say is addressed to everyone, right...?

ChainAds.io - Crypto Advertising Network
pubase

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:07:35 AM

Bonus added to:

384GY9gVQkjQHBgSzR8ZaFhMMY3tBnCaZm

1NU3SGx1ahXKuzevxRS4QcSb6vvRUuXHi8

1L2wgK8MwhReQe2mqNoRGkbmccD2v4sg5W

36AWnm89P4RjWDsXVSp2WLJN6ynxYqJDLL

pubase

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:43:09 AM

I got my balanced reset when the new owner took over the site. But, I still decided to give the site another go. Just received payment to my FH acct today. Thanks admin! I just hope the referral program's still ongoing.
I just hope this site will get managed better. I know there's a lot of trust issues revolving around this site. I just hope the new site owner restores whatever glory this site used to have before all that fiasco. We're all aware not all sites stay and get funded forever, except for a handful strong ones.
Well, wishing the new owner good luck and more developments to come to the crane.

Thank you for your words!

The referral program is working, when a payment is made, the referral receive 50%. I will build a notification system, in this way the commission receiver will know exactly from who is receiving. Right now I am working to implement an activity record system, this will record each activity of all members.

pubase

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:49:16 PM

why Solve Media Captcha hard to read for few hrs and sometime 1 day , then after it ,it goes to normal again, please add new captcha

SolveMedia captcha is set to 0 - trivial this is the easiest stage that exist.

lenoronel

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:55:00 PM

35VNdyY9ogTPSM3p2hXz8KZQhkHqKg2HEt
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:25:33 PM

Sad

You can start counting the payment proofs Razor33 looking at this page everyday https://potioncoin.com/payments. Why is this faucet still used?

This faucet paid the most because is created to give as more as he can to users.

Speedup-faucet.com what you say is addressed to everyone, right...?

Yes, this should addressed to everyone.
Most faucet owners not knowing what they are doing and just running faucet in trial mode. That's why you can see a lot of faucets just happened to run for short period of time and vanished when they realized that they can't get profit in long run.
I guess your faucet are actually making profit as you have some top ad networks but just not to repeat same mistake as happened to the previous owner. Good luck.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
SergPoznyak

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:57:57 PM

Well. Admin is paying, and that's good. But! How can you mock people? This captcha on 10 stages - mockery. And do not say it at all. Other cranes - captcha one time to 2 times. You're paying for a captcha, so tell them that you don't need complicated captchas to 10 clicks. And if you do not want, then you just mock the players. You can do it. The other cranes do. Or you have no desire? There is a desire to make fun of people? Repeat. In other valves, there is no problem. They have long been a captcha on the light changed, because people from them started to leave. And you? Wait when is the last players go away from you? Now, even in this forum, logged on and the captcha two steps instead of ten. Take an example from him. Thank you.
SergPoznyak

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:01:57 PM

And don't lie! The captcha can be set to easy! Others doing it. And don't lie, this can be done easily = you pay money. So do. But if you don't, you don't care about people. This is my opinion
pubase

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:12:33 PM

And don't lie! The captcha can be set to easy! Others doing it. And don't lie, this can be done easily = you pay money. So do. But if you don't, you don't care about people. This is my opinion

I don't understand what are you saying in the first post...

Solvemedia is set to 0 - Trivial, that is the easiest mod that exists, take a look at SolveMedia settings, in Google ReCaptcha, there's no way to set up a difficulty. Anyway, what are you saying it's incomprehensible.

My opinion is that sometimes captcha is difficult because of too many uses of it, on my side, when I log in I do not solve a puzzle, the ok sign appear without solving a captcha.

Again, what are you saying is it's incomprehensible and sounds like a conspiracy Smiley

SergPoznyak

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:15:37 PM

I have:
Empty Bottle =5
Frozen Pine=8
Magic Pine=6
Mound Pine=7

Why should I, if I can use it all one in one week? Me that their = salt? Where would I put them? I can not use them. What do I do with this? Would be better if Satoshi gave. And then, every requirement - pine or bottle. Rarely give Satoshi. What to do with it all?
SergPoznyak

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:21:58 PM

Solvemedia is set to 0 - Trivial, that is the easiest mod that exists, take a look at SolveMedia settings, in Google ReCaptcha, there's no way to set up a difficulty. Anyway, what are you saying it's incomprehensible.

My opinion is that sometimes captcha is difficult because of too many uses of it, on my side, when I log in I do not solve a puzzle, the ok sign appear without solving a captcha.

Again, what are you saying is it's incomprehensible and sounds like a conspiracy Smiley

You pay for recaptcha. Tell them that you don't need a Complicated recaptcha. You need light regions. That's all. Then there is the plot to look?
pubase

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:22:27 PM

I have:
Empty Bottle =5
Frozen Pine=8
Magic Pine=6
Mound Pine=7

Why should I, if I can use it all one in one week? Me that their = salt? Where would I put them? I can not use them. What do I do with this? Would be better if Satoshi gave. And then, every requirement - pine or bottle. Rarely give Satoshi. What to do with it all?

Those extra mats you can sell them in a marketplace that is under development for satoshi. (I have to stop the development of this because I detect many members that use bots, so I was working on a system that record every activity of the user to check, and a system that bans the user if he uses bots.) The system is done and working right now.

Captcha is there to fight against bots, even with this, bots can be used to solve captchas in many ways.

SergPoznyak

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:24:03 PM

And do not say that this is impossible. The other cranes do. They have an easy recaptcha. You can also just as they are. Or = again you have a problem there?
pubase

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:25:26 PM

You pay for recaptcha. Tell them that you don't need a Complicated recaptcha. You need light regions. That's all. Then there is the plot to look?

I think you misunderstood it, I don't pay for captcha,  I do not benefit from anything by solving them, I benefit from surfing the website and viewing the ads. This is not a rail blocks faucet, this is a normal faucet.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: