Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PotionCoin.com - More than a faucet! No time limit! Up to 10 Satoshi per claim!  (Read 46210 times)
Fantasyness

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:17:37 AM

1D6shYNa13CMZ8Tf7BS8n5xKyGEVr5daSQ
Thugconspiracy78

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:31:07 AM

1NtNeigAwQXHmdmeRaeUqVbEvnj81RQGRw
bitcore777

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:46:08 AM

In potion LAB creating a potion with herbs, maximum i can get 10 sathoshi per claim??

Is their anyway to increase the amount ??

Because i need to wait for 7 more days to receive Embarrassed another potion.
Hello,

In the Potion Lab, you will create Flask of Pleasure which gives you the ability to earn 10 satoshi per claim.

Creating a potion in the Lab does not limit you 7 days to buy/create and use another of your choice. So, if you use a potion that has been created in the Lab, after that potion is out of claims, you can immediately use another Potion.

Hope all of you dear members understand how Lab works.

Best Regards,
Suzandi

Few days back i created potion i used the claims perfectly when i created another one it showing "you are not eligible to create a potion right now" please check this error in my account.

Thank you
suzandi (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:51:34 AM

In potion LAB creating a potion with herbs, maximum i can get 10 sathoshi per claim??

Hello,

In the Potion Lab, you will create Flask of Pleasure which gives you the ability to earn 10 satoshi per claim.

Creating a potion in the Lab does not limit you 7 days to buy/create and use another of your choice. So, if you use a potion that has been created in the Lab, after that potion is out of claims, you can immediately use another Potion.

Best Regards,
Suzandi

Few days back i created potion i used the claims perfectly when i created another one it showing "you are not eligible to create a potion right now" please check this error in my account.

Thank you

Hy, did you want to create buy another but you already have one? The last potion used was from Store or from lab? Please also tell me your username to take a look.

https://PotionCoin.com  - More than a simple Faucet! Claim up to 10 satoshi with no time limit!
Choose your hero to earn more! Free Dice, Potion LAB!
Dungeons! - Rewards up to 750 Satoshi!
bitcore777

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:06:01 AM

Hello,

Best Regards,
Suzandi

Thank you

Hy, did you want to create buy another but you already have one? The last potion used was from Store or from lab? Please also tell me your username to take a look.

Last potion i used from POTION LAB  i collected the items from playing potion lab game it is Flask of Pleasure 400 claims.

User name :- bitcoin
Withdraw Address: 1LdwbS3XtJq4ksw7vtjF2ZARjiL7uUnTmZ

Please check in my account is their any bug in it or i did anything wrong.

Thank you for help.
Pegassus

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:55:03 AM

Good Morning!
It is much easier and faster to use the captchas of sentences, then I have no more problems of errors!

Withdraw Address: 36yFBruqPyNzHGW9sfmSwc7zj9LWzCf1n4
chuarib

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:35:18 AM

Join the Hero Dungeon guys! It's an easy 1000 sat in 1 day.
nuhakojiaga

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:31:20 PM

I am having problem with Dungeons today. It says that I am in a dungeon and cannot join any of them, i've tried from two different PCs on different networks. Anyone else with the same problem?
Clipperwik

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

1AEjYkdbduDxxdf8LAkARSgvoqjM4kKFDo
xandrie

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:14:36 PM

32B9FA3QrnE1eNxSNWFYNscfcngS41TgqP
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:27:32 PM

153pwQyiwBj73zScVYCtzt52AxGmdMzgsN
tanniamiron

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:29:08 PM

Hi,
nice faucet.
1CxiLDm4hz2fPrvUcc8cSHthi9dJ3nix28
Razor33

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:01:40 PM

Hey there Smiley
I'm using this site a lot recently and truly love it ! It feel much better than many faucets out there ! More like a game Smiley
Claim Features ! Dungeons Features ! Chests and dice rolls + Potions increasing rewards !
All giving free satoshis !

But for the potions lab could you please include an option to sell our extra bottles / herbs for some (not many) satoshis as well ?
The option to use one resets every 7 days and at this right moment we are getting to many.
For example at this moment i have 5 Empty Bottles . 3 Frozen Pines , 3 Magic Pines and 3 Mound Pine + a big cool-down on potions.
It feels a bit frustrating having so much stuff into our accounts but not being able to make any use for them !

If you could implement such option would be greatly apreciated if not thanks anyways for reading my suggestion Smiley

suzandi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:13:20 PM

Hey there Smiley
I'm using this site a lot recently and truly love it ! It feel much better than many faucets out there ! More like a game Smiley
Claim Features ! Dungeons Features ! Chests and dice rolls + Potions increasing rewards !
All giving free satoshis !

But for the potions lab could you please include an option to sell our extra bottles / herbs for some (not many) satoshis as well ?
The option to use one resets every 7 days and at this right moment we are getting to many.
For example at this moment i have 5 Empty Bottles . 3 Frozen Pines , 3 Magic Pines and 3 Mound Pine + a big cool-down on potions.
It feels a bit frustrating having so much stuff into our accounts but not being able to make any use for them !

If you could implement such option would be greatly apreciated if not thanks anyways for reading my suggestion Smiley

Hello,

Thank you for your kind feedback, we are glad that you like it!!!

Actually, your suggestion is quite awesome! In 1-2 weeks I will build a store for Lab items. Very good idea! PM with your bitcoin address from our website, I want to give you a nice bonus!

Best Regards,

Suzandi

https://PotionCoin.com  - More than a simple Faucet! Claim up to 10 satoshi with no time limit!
achdy

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:37:00 AM

1Kw38m6MnGsV7FaDCxYQMyJBsihH59kP8S
bitcore777

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:07:56 AM

Hello,

Best Regards,
Suzandi

Thank you

Last potion i used from POTION LAB  i collected the items from playing potion lab game it is Flask of Pleasure 400 claims.

Thank you for help.

admin look at this problem Huh Huh
suzandi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:14:39 AM

Hello,

Best Regards,
Suzandi

Thank you

Thank you for help.

Pm me with your registered email please, I already PM you yesterday and ask for your email.

Thank you!

bitcore777

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:06:51 AM

Hello,

Best Regards,
Suzandi

Thank you

Thank you for help.

Pm me with your registered email please, I already PM you yesterday and ask for your email.

Thank you!

i send the email and user name of my account please check it ASAP.

thank you
suzandi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:34:58 AM

Hello,

Best Regards,
Suzandi

Thank you

Thank you for help.

Thank you!

i send the email and user name of my account please check it ASAP.

thank you

Issue resolved, sorry for delay.

Kind Regards,
Suzandi

LastEmprah

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:45:43 AM

I am having problem with Dungeons today. It says that I am in a dungeon and cannot join any of them, i've tried from two different PCs on different networks. Anyone else with the same problem?

I'm having the same issue since yesterday.

btw. registered address is 19Fisd6XRM18EQaPkJX9V8LdeAP7P1h1Uu
tnx in advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: