Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | GET Protocol | GUTS.tickets | Live Product  (Read 35055 times)
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:43:43 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 11:07:11 AM by Buerra

I have some questions ,you have 90m token. and max cap is 15m euro. so 1 token is around 16 cent. but tier starting from 42 cent and buyback is 50 cent. so how many tokens will be avaible for sale?
edit: ok I saw 41% is avaible for sale. and I think also bounty under this amount
sander-guts

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:27:54 AM

Hi Buerra,

Thanks for your question! Of the total of 90 million minted tokens, 41% will be sold during the crowdsale: 36,9M GET tokens.

The rest of the tokens will be allocated as follows:

User Growth Fund (UGF): 30% (27M GET)
Stability Fund (SF): 14% (12,6M GET)
Team & investors: 13% (11,7M GET)
Promotion and other: 2% (1,8M GET)

For detailed information about the different purposes of the funds, please refer to our white paper or just let us know here if you have any more questions.

-Sander
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:06:13 PM

I think ICO is planned very professionally. The target is to 50-60 million dollars like in most useless projects. It is a realistic traget they have. I also read somewhere that it is already a funcitoning system in Netherland. If they manage to enter international market, it will make a great contribution to promote blockchain technology.

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:19:34 AM

Hi Buerra,

Thanks for your question! Of the total of 90 million minted tokens, 41% will be sold during the crowdsale: 36,9M GET tokens.

For detailed information about the different purposes of the funds, please refer to our white paper or just let us know here if you have any more questions.

-Sander
I think you guys have a great working product. But it needs to be promoted better. Its good to see you guys in forum. And your bounty program getting popular as I can see. Hopefully you guys achieved your goals. (aventus which is similar project hit hardcap and they are on beta phrase you guys already selling tickets)
As I can see you guys just on Holland now, when you will start to spread to all Europe?

Good luck
Forumgeiq

Activity: 351
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:09:44 PM

I think ICO is planned very professionally. The target is to 50-60 million dollars like in most useless projects. It is a realistic traget they have. I also read somewhere that it is already a funcitoning system in Netherland. If they manage to enter international market, it will make a great contribution to promote blockchain technology.

I second this. I always love projects with real product to show. ICOs today are made up of ideas - fantasies - of collage kids. GUTS is differnet and I am sure real investors have already put it in their radar.  Wink
archermeehan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:36:46 PM

Liked the name GET-PROTOCOL, the development of this project until 2019, of course that is a long time for me. but it will pay off if the development of this project is very significant in the future, hopefully your project is successful.
agng27

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:57:54 AM

with the blockchain technology for ticket holdings with smart tickets ,, I think consumers will be better protected ,, I think this concept will get more attention
kasper-guts

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Blockchain Developer at GUTS Tickets

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:11:15 PM

We sure intend to take our solution abroad soon, but before scaling up it is important to first fine-tune the product/solution you are scaling. As event ticketing is a highly consumer-facing solution this means that UX and ease of use should receive a lot of attention before you decide to scale up rapidly (both in event size as in other locales/regions) Consumers with wide range of backgrounds and technological knowledge will be interacting with all aspects of your application, not to mention all the different devices and browsers people use to  interact with the product. From a distance 'scaling up' might look like a linear process but in reality, it is very hairy and complex. Anyhow, thanks for your support! Soon we'll have some exciting news about this subject so stay tuned.

Read more about our ICO: https://guts.tickets/ico
kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:23:37 PM

Hi Buerra,

-Sander
I think you guys have a great working product. But it needs to be promoted better. Its good to see you guys in forum. And your bounty program getting popular as I can see. Hopefully you guys achieved your goals. (aventus which is similar project hit hardcap and they are on beta phrase you guys already selling tickets)
As I can see you guys just on Holland now, when you will start to spread to all Europe?

Good luck

We certainly have plans to expand, more news about that soon! I have commented on this same question a few hours ago in this same thread, so for a more in-depth answer for this question please refer to that question. Thanks for the compliment btw Smiley

jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:21:28 PM

Why is the project focusing on only events such as concerts and shows. I think passenger transport like plane ticket and bus tickets would make such an impact in the market. Besides these markets have a lot bigger volumes compared to event tickets. As far as i can see, this project has potential to deal with these markets.

mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:02:58 PM

I still don´t understand how it managed to make hardcap. GUT was looking better as it was already tested before and currently operating. I am planning to invest in this ICO but Ether is keep getting dumped in the market which is currently a problem for investors. Is Ethereum only way for buying it?

kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:29:11 PM

Why is the project focusing on only events such as concerts and shows. I think passenger transport like plane ticket and bus tickets would make such an impact in the market. Besides these markets have a lot bigger volumes compared to event tickets. As far as i can see, this project has potential to deal with these markets.

So in a way you are right, there is a lot of potential for this technology/protocol in literally anything that involves ownership of data objects and registering changes in ownership in an efficient and transparent way. The industries you mention are good examples where the technology can be used as well. We also have had companies that excel in online hotel registrations (really well-known ones) approach us and asking if we would be interested in doing the same for that industry. These are all great opportunities and one could dream endlessly about how great it all could work if it would be done.

But at the end of the day, it is also really important to stay realistic and focus on market segments that allow you to implement your tech and expose it to real-world consumers as soon as possible. The aim is to fail quickly and often, finetuning the technology/protocol based upon real end-user feedback as you do so. As such the event space is perfect as it has real problems that can be solved with our tech and the way the industry is structured makes it perfect to test and improve the technology in incremental steps. As you can imagine train and bus tickets is a lot harder to experiment and fine tune with. First of all it a continuous service meaning that you can't stop or pause to implement improvements, you basically have to have all the fundamentals right at the get-go this is not impossible but when you want to do that it would really help to have some gained some real-world experience first.  Wink

I also would like to point out that apart from other industries and usecases being very interesting theoretically, GUTS/GET-protocol is first and foremost a ticketing system. It is a huge market with big problems and very little innovation (they are still selling QR codes on pieces of paper for gods sake! ) Hope this answers your question, let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

truncus

Activity: 784
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:34:39 PM

with the blockchain technology for ticket holdings with smart tickets ,, I think consumers will be better protected ,, I think this concept will get more attention

the team is very professional and this job is getting serious. for this reason it will surely be successful. I will support this project.
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:04:41 PM

Ask us anything this Thursday 10AM PST/6PM CET during our AMA, hosted in the @ArkEcosystem Slack: http://ark.io/slack/  See you there!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:44:47 AM

I still don´t understand how it managed to make hardcap. GUT was looking better as it was already tested before and currently operating. I am planning to invest in this ICO but Ether is keep getting dumped in the market which is currently a problem for investors. Is Ethereum only way for buying it?

Ethereum will most probably be the only way to contribute to our ICO.

If you hold other crypto's you could use services like shapeshift https://shapeshift.io/#/coins to change your contribution into ETH. We might look into other options but due to logistics and safety these options will only be available for event organizers and other strategic partners as these are a lot less comfortable with crypto and add value to the protocol at large by having them staked.

EDisney

Activity: 336

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:58:00 AM

It looks like EventChain isn't even reaching it's soft cap of 2000 ETH.

Maybe people are saving their ETH to invest in GET-Protocol, the better product.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:52:40 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 01:20:40 PM by kasper-guts

Maybe people are saving their ETH to invest in GET-Protocol, the better product.

I'm really open to other Blockchain initiatives in the ticketing space in general (like Blocktix and Aventus I applaud) but I have some serious fundamental reservations about how things are structured at EventChain. As I understood they don't even have a soft cap, meaning they will keep all the money they raise regardless. I will immediately correct this if I am wrong but I am 99% sure this is the case, and if so that is saying something IMO.

Correction: Apparently EventChain does have a softcap of 2000 ETH and this was communicated in the Slack not in the whitepaper. So what I said is not completely true then (although its strange not to communicate this on paper/officially) But still stand by my statement that I have reservations.

EDisney

Activity: 336

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

I'm really open to other Blockchain initiatives in the ticketing space in general (like Blocktix and Aventus I applaud) but I have some serious fundamental reservations about how things are structured at EventChain. As I understood they don't even have a soft cap, meaning they will keep all the money they raise regardless. I will immediately correct this if I am wrong but I am 99% sure this is the case, and if so that is saying something IMO.

In slack, they responded "Our SC is 2000 ETH."

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:21:12 PM

In slack, they responded "Our SC is 2000 ETH."

Noted, I made an edition to the comment! Thanks.

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:01:33 PM

Hello guys, sorry about it but I don't really understand how to participate in ICO on the website or/and how to see when the ICO will take place (or if it's already ended).

If someone can help me it would be great, thanks Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: