Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | GET Protocol | GUTS.tickets | Live Product  (Read 35046 times)
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

"Guaranteed Entrance: GET" is listed on Blockfolio for about a week now. Seems like some people are just too ...... to sync/search/look.

It wasn't listed while those replies written. Now we have GET token in Blockfolio though.
It's time to distribute bounty tokens, I'm expecting a small dump from weak hands.
If it is true so congratulations to participants may later result did not disappoint. this project was always successful, once again congratulations to the participants.
then I also congratulate you for the participants has been completed following the program on this project may get satisfactory results.
What do you mean? Bounty rewards are still not paid, Manager promised payments until the end of January

As it was stated in the telegram, payments for the bounty campaign will begin tomorrow. Today, payments for a referral have been made

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

I can confirm that the rewards are paid today, I just received my tokens in my wallet a few minutes ago. Thanks team!
manazmej

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

I can confirm that the rewards are paid today, I just received my tokens in my wallet a few minutes ago. Thanks team!
it's good that it happened! too much time has passed since the day of the announcement. I hope with the exchanges issues will be resolved faster.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

I still haven't received my reward, I hope the payment will be finished today asap
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

I still haven't received my reward, I hope the payment will be finished today asap

If you didn't receive you probably didn't accepted to bounty program. Which campaign did you join?
As you can see in public records of Ethereum contract, they paid all bounties.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

If you didn't receive you probably didn't accepted to bounty program. Which campaign did you join?
As you can see in public records of Ethereum contract, they paid all bounties.
I confirm too, the reward was received, I mean the reward at ETH, I can't say anything about GUTS
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:16:32 AM

I confirm too, the reward was received, I mean the reward at ETH, I can't say anything about GUTS

They sent GET tokens as well. You can see from their contract address.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x005abe233c9cc4b47c08052a6b3bb9233c39b360#tokentxns

Why did you choose to get ETH though? The project is solid. I prefer to hold my GET tokens.
visionary

Merit: 587

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

They sent GET tokens as well. You can see from their contract address.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x005abe233c9cc4b47c08052a6b3bb9233c39b360#tokentxns

Why did you choose to get ETH though? The project is solid. I prefer to hold my GET tokens.
Because ETH looks much safer now, I agree that project can do X but it will not be sooner than a few months
kevingreen

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

The US’s two major financial regulatory authorities have announced that they will hold a dedicated hearing on virtual currencies on February 6, 2018.

The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will meet to discuss what an advance notice describes as their “oversight role”, as the industry becomes an increasingly prioritized focus of lawmakers around the world. Sources= https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-cftc-to-focus-100-on-crypto-in-dedicated-hearing-next-week
bestpikka

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:50:34 AM

it's good that it happened! too much time has passed since the day of the announcement. I hope with the exchanges issues will be resolved faster.

Yes, hopefully, this issue resolved soon and quickly resolved. but I look at the team and the manager in this project have a responsibility and a high work. professional smoothly for this project.
Camus

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

The US’s two major financial regulatory authorities have announced that they will hold a dedicated hearing on virtual currencies on February 6, 2018.

The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will meet to discuss what an advance notice describes as their “oversight role”, as the industry becomes an increasingly prioritized focus of lawmakers around the world. Sources= https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-cftc-to-focus-100-on-crypto-in-dedicated-hearing-next-week
Commission was quite positive, I think we will see good green indicators on exchanges
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

Commission was quite positive, I think we will see good green indicators on exchanges
I hope that we will soon see stable green indicators. It's sad to look at the red one. We expect that soon everything will stabilize and will grow

freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:41:13 PM

I also prefer to hodl my tokens, I like the project a lot and it has a lot of potential, I'm not in a hurry so I'll keep them for this year at least.
manazmej

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:12:31 PM

I also prefer to hodl my tokens, I like the project a lot and it has a lot of potential, I'm not in a hurry so I'll keep them for this year at least.
I also like this project most of all, I think that this project is the best available on the market at the moment.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

Massive sales attacking in etherdelta, soon each GET token will worth for 0.0005 eth. Unbelievable, my advise is collecting it while the price is so cheap and keep it till this bloodbath end.
brobbel

Merit: 342

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:06:02 AM

Massive sales attacking in etherdelta, soon each GET token will worth for 0.0005 eth. Unbelievable, my advise is collecting it while the price is so cheap and keep it till this bloodbath end.

This was to be expected when bonuses were distributed. There is a big number of users only here to sell their free tokens as fast as possible to move to the next campaign.

Just wait a while and prices will return to a more stable figure.
Camus

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

This was very predictable, because most of the projects that raised less than $ 5 million on the ICO are cheaper when listing
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

This was very predictable, because most of the projects that raised less than $ 5 million on the ICO are cheaper when listing

GET has only 17 million USD marketcap now. There is a big possibility that it will worth more than 100 million USD in a couple of months if they manage the project well.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

GET has only 17 million USD marketcap now. There is a big possibility that it will worth more than 100 million USD in a couple of months if they manage the project well.
17 million USD is not an objective figure, all tokens cannot be sold at this price
Jiyens3

Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

is there someone not get their rewards yet, like me ?
why i'm not get my token yet.
somedays ago i have been filled the form tp confirmations reward

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: