Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:09:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | GET Protocol | GUTS.tickets | Live Product  (Read 35060 times)
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

@--DarkSecrets-- I did not say that they have disappeared from the map, I said that here they are less than before, nothing more.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

The team said GET will be on a centralized exchange in Q2 2018, I hope it's true and they won't disappoint us again. Also this thread is really inactive...
I think you need to visit their telegram channel they say Q2 in 2018 and they are active there to answer your questions.
Yes @DirkDiggler1911, in almost all the ICO same happens, after collecting money most teams "disappears" from this forum.
Not that because from the start of this thread they are not much active on here. They provided the links of their chat for faster assistance and where the investors can ask.

They used to say exchange listing in Q1 but now they delay it to Q2... I hope they won't delay to Q3 and then after that Q4  Angry
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:13:18 PM

GET to know us #2: Frans
To give you a little insight into the GET Protocol team, we are introducing ourselves in a series of blogs. Read about what we do, both at work and in our personal lives, and why we believe the GET Protocol is going to take over the world. Here’s number 2: Frans! https://blog.guts.tickets/get-to-know-us-2-frans-1a3e0f218835
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

I, too, hold the opinion that it is necessary to report here the information. There are also investors here. Here, the thread is inactive

@--DarkSecrets-- I did not say that they have disappeared from the map, I said that here they are less than before, nothing more.

This is so common lately that all these teams disappear from Bitcointalk just after completed fundraising. When there is a problem or delays automatically communications stop and when we ask for updates or news they answer we are on Telegram, Medium or any other Slack.

How can you ignore this community?

Just don't understand how you can throw away free advertising when you are a startup listed on exchange especially when the price of your token is going down from months.

Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

I, too, hold the opinion that it is necessary to report here the information. There are also investors here. Here, the thread is inactive

This is so common lately that all these teams disappear from Bitcointalk just after completed fundraising. When there is a problem or delays automatically communications stop and when we ask for updates or news they answer we are on Telegram, Medium or any other Slack.

Just don't understand how you can throw away free advertising when you are a startup listed on exchange especially when the price of your token is going down from months.

Yes, for some projects this is observed. But it is not difficult if you are interested in the project, follow the news in other sources.
DirkDiggler1911

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:45:13 AM

Everything is crashing hard since a few months now and not just GET. Most of the investors in the Guts ticket project don't use bitcointalk I think, the telegram channel is a lot more active. But I agree with you it's free advertising and they need to post updates here a few times each month.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

Yes, for some projects this is observed. But it is not difficult if you are interested in the project, follow the news in other sources.

Why do they start to promote their ICO, bounty, etc. from Bitcointalk?

Because this is the best place to find people which will spread the word about this project. Later on, they go to other channels when BTT members do they work and they have thousands of signups.

If they don't care about us they should start ICO only in Telegram or Twitter, Facebook, etc. Why they bother us if now there is no updates or communication?

This is just not professional and looks scammy.

DirkDiggler1911

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

Why do they start to promote their ICO, bounty, etc. from Bitcointalk?

Because this is the best place to find people which will spread the word about this project. Later on, they go to other channels when BTT members do they work and they have thousands of signups.

If they don't care about us they should start ICO only in Telegram or Twitter, Facebook, etc. Why they bother us if now there is no updates or communication?

This is just not professional and looks scammy.

Are you sure you are an investor ? I feel like you are just here to fud this company, it's not right to call this project a scam because they don't update you on bitcointalk.
sander-guts

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:32:33 AM

Hi all! Just noticed there have not been many updates here on BitcoinTalk recently on where we are these days with the GET Protocol and GUTS Tickets. Well, for sure a lot is happening and indeed most of our communication is happening in our Telegram. However, I am more than happy to share our latest blogs and experiences in making ticketing honest!

We sold out two times 1500 tickets in one of the biggest theaters of the country. 3000 visitors got an Ethereum wallet and the coolest thing is that they don't even know about that. That's how mainstream adoption looks like to us. Check the story here.

Update on the adoption of our business. We facilitated ticketing for two events, two times 1500 tickets in one of the biggest

Read how we are dealing with token velocity and our strategy to reduce it here.

We are ticketing a part of a complete theater tour on Formula 1. Part of the theaters use our system, part use the traditional way of ticketing. Perfect case to research the differences and show how our solution is really having impact. Read more about it here.

Lastly, we started a blog series to get to know all the team members. By now our team consists of 17 members. We will introduce them one by one. Get to know Frans and Sander (me).

Hope these updates will give you a better understanding of where we are now. Feel welcome to join our Telegram!
xaviernicolau (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Account acquired on 22/8/17 - GUTS Tickets

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

We filled this theater, twice! Two times 1500 tickets were sold and all 3000 visitors did not know they have an Ethereum wallet.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Decredholder

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

GET is under $1 unbelievable!!
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

Thank you very much for the news guys! I see that the development of the project is on the right track, continue with the good work you do.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

Everything is crashing hard since a few months now and not just Guts. Most of the investors in the Guts ticket project don't use bitcointalk I think, the telegram channel is a lot more active. But I agree with you it's free advertising and they need to post updates here a few times each month.
I think that any project that initially published here information about its ICO should continue to contribute news. It will be only a plus for them. I'm glad that GET has been doing this lately.

2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

I lost all my hope for Get Protocol. We haven't seen anything from them lately. Market value and volume is low. There is no hype, no excitement, no hope for the project. It's like abandoned ship, they are waiting for a crash. I'm out, good luck to other investors.
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

Well, I think just the opposite @2Pac, they are selling tickets, they are filling seats in theaters and halls, and I think that's great for the project.
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:17:14 AM

The use of blockchain technology in this project will exclude fraud and deception in the acquisition of tickets, which, unfortunately, today occurs quite often
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

Well, I think just the opposite @2Pac, they are selling tickets, they are filling seats in theaters and halls, and I think that's great for the project.
I think that, thanks to this platform, the secondary market will become more fair in terms of price formation and exclude speculators from the chain of sale of smart tickets.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. MoBee project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

I lost all my hope for Get Protocol. We haven't seen anything from them lately. Market value and volume is low. There is no hype, no excitement, no hope for the project. It's like abandoned ship, they are waiting for a crash. I'm out, good luck to other investors.
Unfortunately, now all the tokens are not at a high price. As soon as possible, the decline of the crypto-currency market would have ended

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

I think that, thanks to this platform, the secondary market will become more fair in terms of price formation and exclude speculators from the chain of sale of smart tickets.
That's good for them so the other parties who will use the platform will not directly affected by its fluctuations maybe the team will only make some price adjustments from the time that they saw big changes on it. Im looling forward when is their release of tickets and to use by some of this ticketing companies.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: