Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:07:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin?  (Read 10617 times)
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:26:13 PM

in a perfect crypto world, i guess everyone would leave their boring/8 hours job to earn with bitcoin.
Is it possible right now? Is not for everyone, you need to have an huge investment in order to gain something on a daily basis and even in this case there are many risks.
The roller coasting price does not allow to rely only on BTC gain, all in all you need to eat, pay your bills and so on.. definitely i would love to sit and check my money growing every day Cheesy i don't think it will happen anytime soon, at least for me.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:30:48 PM

in a perfect crypto world, i guess everyone would leave their boring/8 hours job to earn with bitcoin.
Is it possible right now? Is not for everyone, you need to have an huge investment in order to gain something on a daily basis and even in this case there are many risks.
The roller coasting price does not allow to rely only on BTC gain, all in all you need to eat, pay your bills and so on.. definitely i would love to sit and check my money growing every day Cheesy i don't think it will happen anytime soon, at least for me.
I also gave up my work 8 hours a day to participate in trading. I can afford financial freedom and be able to make a profit every month, as long as there are wifi and laptop connections. I think participation in trading has helped me to have a better life and I do not have to worry about money

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:31:13 PM

I don't think it would be great idea if you leave ur full time job because of bitcoin. I won't leave my job . I will concentrate on bitcoin on my measure time . because I still not earn so much according to my dream. I still not heard from any of my friends that leave job for concentrate on bitcoin Shocked

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:33:31 PM

I guess about 10% of Bitcointalk.org users are living in crypto. God willing, I am planning also to quit my job to focus on trading and doing freelance graphics design in crypto payments. Getting payments via crypto is a win to win scenario: You got paid, and you got an investment. If I will not use my payments, it will grow itself. Isnt it wonderful?
Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

as far as I know most people who leave his main job to get into the bitcoin is he who already feel the results more than the salary of his main job.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:58:39 PM

I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

How many people have done this already?
I am one of those of who left their job to focus here in Bitcoin. And I can say that it is definitely worth it. Because what I earn here is much bigger than my earning in my work. Aside from that, it is more convenient to work here because you just have to stau at home and you can have quality time with your family.

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:30:35 AM

I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

How many people have done this already?
There is really nothing with having two jobs even if the normal job fetches you less money, i advise you do it so that you can earn on both side but if your earn less at your normal job and it doesn't give you time to concentrate on your bitcoin job which gives you more money. I suggest that quitting is the best option but only if you know that you can't make it work.
Till data I don’t know anybody who leaves his regular job after joining bitcoin because leaving a regular job means leaving regular income and for many people this decision is very difficult because of their financial problems especially in mu community. The reason is that bitcoin is not a regular income although many people have earned a lot of money from bitcoin investment and signature campaign.
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:09:23 PM

Of course, it would be ideal - not to work, but only to have on your account the bitcoins, which are constantly growing and will provide you with a lifetime. But bitcoin, unfortunately, is not the most constant thing in the world, and it's still necessary to have a job. I really love my work and I'm not going to give it up, especially with its help I can invest more and more in bitcoin and provide my daily expenses.
But also I have an acquaintance who does not work at all, but devotes himself completely to the crypto currency. He trades on the stock exchange, and can from time to time withdraw money and to provide for himself, and he lives quite well. So this option can also be quite real.
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:19:19 PM

Many of my friends are quitting their jobs to focus on Bitcoin since they found that they can make much more money from Bitcoin trading or buying online.
Well, i can understand their point of view, the old job is so hard and not paying well, and they have high potential that they have the chance to exploit with Bitcoin related jobs.
But, what will happen in the future, what if bitcoin will dissapear, will they be able to get their jobs back. That's the most thing that makes me affraid and don't make this step.
Yeah, bitcoin is a good opportunity for so many people, it gives them a job with a high income, working time is dependent on them, it is not binding, they can do at home or anywhere with an internet connection and because of these reasons many people give up their main job. However, they do not know that bitcoin is a double-edged sword, not everyone can succeed and make a lot of money with it, the income with bitcoin is never stable, they are gambling with their future, if they succeed with bitcoin, they will have what they want but if they fail, they lose everything and they can hardly start over. So if anyone thought about quitting the job and focus on Bitcoin, they should think carefully, this decision will affect a lot of their future
working 8 hours a day with a very cheap salary is the most common scenario, that's why many people leave their jobs to focus bitcoins.Comparing to their salary making money in bitcoin is more easy way.If you have just time management and knowledge enough this surely gives you what you want.
Even I just work 4 hours a day, but the salary I can earn from Bitcoin still double the salary I can earn from my old job. To be honest, I'm putting all my time to work on Bitcoin, although I'm working hard and even do not have time for my family, but the profitable I can earn from it is can not imagine in past time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: