Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:15:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation  (Read 105018 times)
Alexander Bananacoin.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:52:27 AM

The founders of this project say that I, as an investor, can visit the plantation, and see the whole process of growing and production alive. If I invest now, then how soon can I do their plantation?
To begin with, you need to successfully complete the ICO phase, then engage in land development and construction, and only after that you can visit the plantations (if you believe their plans after April 2018), although I may be wrong
But they already have a working plantation (as far as I understand), can not I visit it if I invest?

Yes, you can visit us Smiley
After pre ICO stage, we organize a lottery among investors, three of whom can personally communicate with farmers in Laos.
I thought that every investor has the right to visit a plantation in Laos. it turns out to be some kind of lottery, you did not talk about it before. = (

Lottery is a bonus for our pre ICO investors. all the others can visit personally, if they have this desire. but we do not pay for trips outside the lottery.

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:56:08 AM

Hey OP you reserved like 3 posts after the OP for what? you should start using them right about any time now, I have heard some rumors that some girls like some bananas therefore I like those bananas as well. need a favor to ask, could some body clarify for me what does "Mr." stand for in OP before the name of a team member? if it stands for mister then other team members should get one as well, your adviser should've had some bananas in his hands instead of red apples, now I have mixed feelings, should I go for apple blockchain plantation or bananas blockchain plantation, that picture is making it so HARD for me to decide. now go for a decent lol.

Nihao

arayde

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:06:24 PM

Hi dev,
I want to know add custom banana coins in myetherwallet.
Thanks  Cheesy

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:31:08 PM

https://bananacoin.io/faq/

all you wanted to know - but were afraid to ask  Grin

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:43:27 PM

Hi dev,
Thanks  Cheesy

well, we will prepare the instruction.

arayde

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:29:19 AM

Hi dev,
Thanks  Cheesy

well, we will prepare the instruction.

Oke, I wait to your instruction  Smiley
Thanks a lot.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:58:42 PM

I think this is a interesting idea for a ICO. I love bananas, and am interested to how you make it sustainable. On your twitter i read how each token bananacoin will be tied to a kilo of organic bananas. Be interesting to see how it pans out.

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:14:34 PM

How do you like the idea that in the future there may be a binding of crypto currency not only to bananas, but to other plants?

after the success of the BananaCoin project, we consider such areas as mango, avocado and coffee.

OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:36:28 PM

How do you like the idea that in the future there may be a binding of crypto currency not only to bananas, but to other plants?

after the success of the BananaCoin project, we consider such areas as mango, avocado and coffee.

Laos well suited for agribusiness, many new projects can starts if Banana coin will be successful. Maybe I'll stop by to see your farm during the next trip to South-East Asia.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:19:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9mYy86ZPXE
BananaCoin presentation, Mumbai blockchain week.

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:24:38 PM

I knew this project late, but luckily I could be participating! The interesting thing is that no one has thought of this before, it's something simple, but very well thought out and will be successful too! Can we expect the price of $0.8 per token after ICO?

wait for a main ico, subscribe to our news on the site to be aware of the siart. you still have time Smiley

whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:19:44 PM

Cool project. Always wanted to join some food business
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:41:13 PM

And you think, this is the best choice?
Why not? Foods, water, energy, solarcraft and caritative projects are worth to invest.
whitetoo

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:43:00 PM

There is a lot of opportunities, actually
whitetoo

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:44:46 PM

Why not? Foods, water, energy, solarcraft and caritative projects are worth to invest.
I agree, there is a lot of business around us, which I would like to invest in
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:47:31 PM

I agree, there is a lot of business around us, which I would like to invest in
And the best is, that we can invest directly to our favorite projects   Grin
whitetoo

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:54:27 PM

I'm not saying, this one is not perspective. I mean, if there would be some similar project, would you like to invest in that?
Yes, I do,but I don't see any similar ICOs
whitetoo

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:05:39 PM

I'm not saying, this one is not perspective. I mean, if there would be some similar project, would you like to invest in that?
There is a lot of them actually
I'm sure, you are talking about the some ICO without any WP and stuff, come on
whitetoo

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:17:25 PM

There is a lot of them actually
I'm sure, you are talking about the some ICO without any WP and stuff, come on
Okay, why do you think, this one is going to have a success?
Well, there is a two trends supporting this ICO: the Organic one and Cryptocurrency one
whitetoo

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:30:28 PM

What do you mean?
I mean, there is a two reason, why is this project going to be popular: organic trend(as you may see organic product are more expensive, but have the same bought) and cryptocurrency trend
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: