Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO OVER-SUCCESS]CARTAXI:FIRST OPERATING CAR TOWING PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 23319 times)
CarTaxi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:21:58 PM

Can you explain more about the bonuses, please? Is it a percentage of purchased tokens or?

Bonuses are distributed to token holders based on your purchased tokens.The monthly bonus forms 25% of the company's profit.

germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:41:37 PM

In which locations are you going to start with your service? Will you launch it globally or in specific cities at first?

CarTaxi is a working product that has been tested and is in full operation in the Russian market. It is ready for global scaling and an explosive growth of market share.The CarTaxi Company has put together an outstanding team of professionals who are developing the business globally from offices in San Antonio (US), Moscow (Russia) and Hong Kong (China).
we already have running applications on Apple store and Playstore;
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-taxi-%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%B5-%D1%8D%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8B/id1221296530

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cartaxi.client

visit our ico page for more details:https://cartaxi.io/#home

I see, it's really a space that I am not familiar with. But I assume you guys know what you are doing. It's just a little bit difficult to make investment decision pro something that you don't really know much about. Do you guys have numbers that you realistically expect to achieve?

Ok and how about licensing? Is that a business that requires any sort of special licensing? For example Uber has trouble because they break existing law in some jurisidictions. Is that something you have to cope with?

CarTaxi is a logistics platform for evacuating and transporting cars that integrates all tow trucks in a single application. It is a global mobile solution based synergistically on geolocation and blockchain + smart contract technologies.Uber is a taxi service and we just have a similar platform but different industry.Our Legal Team is working tirelessly on that matter.

Ok so your platform only further privatizes the market I guess? Could any private person provide this service or are there particularly licensed companies that can then use your service?

We are a  organised system and always work towards connecting new partners .The partners can be companies or individual tow truckers.
Importantly we ensure our partners have the required certificates for  operating in the vehicle Tow Industry.

Edit: huh? This didn't work out it seems. I posted and my text didn't appear. So again. Just to summarize: I said that I am not familiar with that space at all and it's difficult to make investment decision pro a project that you don't really know or understand much about. Do you guys have numbers available that you realistically expect to achieve?
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:24:44 PM

In which locations are you going to start with your service? Will you launch it globally or in specific cities at first?

CarTaxi is a working product that has been tested and is in full operation in the Russian market. It is ready for global scaling and an explosive growth of market share.The CarTaxi Company has put together an outstanding team of professionals who are developing the business globally from offices in San Antonio (US), Moscow (Russia) and Hong Kong (China).
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-taxi-%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%B5-%D1%8D%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8B/id1221296530

I see, it's really a space that I am not familiar with. But I assume you guys know what you are doing. It's just a little bit difficult to make investment decision pro something that you don't really know much about. Do you guys have numbers that you realistically expect to achieve?

Ok and how about licensing? Is that a business that requires any sort of special licensing? For example Uber has trouble because they break existing law in some jurisidictions. Is that something you have to cope with?

CarTaxi is a logistics platform for evacuating and transporting cars that integrates all tow trucks in a single application. It is a global mobile solution based synergistically on geolocation and blockchain + smart contract technologies.Uber is a taxi service and we just have a similar platform but different industry.Our Legal Team is working tirelessly on that matter.

Ok so your platform only further privatizes the market I guess? Could any private person provide this service or are there particularly licensed companies that can then use your service?

We are a  organised system and always work towards connecting new partners .The partners can be companies or individual tow truckers.
Importantly we ensure our partners have the required certificates for  operating in the vehicle Tow Industry.

Edit: huh? This didn't work out it seems. I posted and my text didn't appear. So again. Just to summarize: I said that I am not familiar with that space at all and it's difficult to make investment decision pro a project that you don't really know or understand much about. Do you guys have numbers available that you realistically expect to achieve?

According to the development plan for CarTaxi, the bonus (dividend) payments will be $ 75 million as early as 2020, and in 2021 — $ 150 million. For example, $ 48 million was invested in ICO. Thus, for each $ 1 invested, the tokenholder receives a bonus payment of $ 1.5 , that is, 150% a year in 2020, and in 2021 it’s $ 3, or 300% a year — a very high figure for those who play “long”. Let’s remember this for the calculation of the minimum value of CTX in the future.

shinzai

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:49:34 PM

Hi!
Was the didvidend payed out the 21th of September?
I did recieve a nice amount of ether then Smiley
vivland

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:11:19 AM

Good afternoon . Your Twitter feed was information about adding a badge to exchange. Please specify: what are the exchanges? On your website I have not found the right information. If these are just plans, it's still interesting on what exchange you are going to go.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:15:05 AM

Can you explain more about the bonuses, please? Is it a percentage of purchased tokens or?

Bonuses are distributed to token holders based on your purchased tokens.The monthly bonus forms 25% of the company's profit.

Are you going to pay the Bonus on monthly basis after completion of the ICO? I hope bounty people will also get their token after the Crowd Sale and if they hold the coins then they will also get the bonus for it.

CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:04:01 AM

Are you going to pay the Bonus on monthly basis after completion of the ICO? I hope bounty people will also get their token after the Crowd Sale and if they hold the coins then they will also get the bonus for it.

Yes Bonuses will be paid on monthly basis after completion of ICO.All Token holders are entitled to monthly bonuses including Bounty Campaigners.

CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:07:51 AM

Good afternoon . Your Twitter feed was information about adding a badge to exchange. Please specify: what are the exchanges? On your website I have not found the right information. If these are just plans, it's still interesting on what exchange you are going to go.

CTX tokens will be listed on the confirmed exchanges below.We are still negotiating with other exchanges to be added soon.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:11:17 AM

Looks like a promising project.
I think this will be a success since the service is unique.
Will be looking this and what progress it will make in the future.
Good luck CarTaxi.

Whoa. Bitcoin is accepted. Cool.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:23:17 AM

CTX tokens will be listed on the confirmed exchanges below.We are still negotiating with other exchanges to be added soon.
Even though cartaxi's ICO still didn't finished yet, you have made an awesome thing to get confirmed on those exchange sites. It's seems you are accepted LTC too during your ICO.
erep

Activity: 2296
Merit: 592

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:11:55 AM

Even though cartaxi's ICO still didn't finished yet, you have made an awesome thing to get confirmed on those exchange sites. It's seems you are accepted LTC too during your ICO.

BTC, ETH and LTC. They accepted all three in the ICO and raise more than 3.4 Million dollars. Invested a little in the pre ico and waiting for more good news from the team now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:20:37 PM

Goodnews.......
You can now Purchase CTX tokens with Ethereum, BitcoinBTC and Litecoin .ICO is still ongoing.
18 days to end ICO. Invest in Real Business.

germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:20:43 PM

According to the development plan for CarTaxi, the bonus (dividend) payments will be $ 75 million as early as 2020, and in 2021 — $ 150 million. For example, $ 48 million was invested in ICO. Thus, for each $ 1 invested, the tokenholder receives a bonus payment of $ 1.5 , that is, 150% a year in 2020, and in 2021 it’s $ 3, or 300% a year — a very high figure for those who play “long”. Let’s remember this for the calculation of the minimum value of CTX in the future.

The numbers are impressive, and while you say that is rather the minimum value of CTX, it already sounds quite enormous. Are you sure you will be able to generate so much revenue in such a short time-window? Those $75 million must come from somewhere. Is the market that big? And how are you going to pull so many service providers so quickly to your platform?
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:39:02 PM

The numbers are impressive, and while you say that is rather the minimum value of CTX, it already sounds quite enormous. Are you sure you will be able to generate so much revenue in such a short time-window? Those $75 million must come from somewhere. Is the market that big? And how are you going to pull so many service providers so quickly to your platform?

According to our real time statistics.CarTaxi is growing at an impressive speed with about 7640 suppliers.By 2020 we would reach Global Expansion and we strongly believe that bonuses (dividend) payments ($75 million) will be attainable by 2020.Visit our website and checkout our RoadMap and Investment Potentials

fwman

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:53:48 PM

According to our real time statistics.CarTaxi is growing at an impressive speed with about 7640 suppliers.By 2020 we would reach Global Expansion and we strongly believe that bonuses (dividend) payments ($75 million) will be attainable by 2020.Visit our website and checkout our RoadMap and Investment Potentials

Hi, when does CTX Token reach out to the first exchange?
I have another question, if the project cannot fill the target funding(Pre-Sale + ICO), what is your plan for this situation?
Thanks.
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:02:55 PM

Hi, when does CTX Token reach out to the first exchange?
I have another question, if the project cannot fill the target funding(Pre-Sale + ICO), what is your plan for this situation?
Thanks.

CTX tokens will be on exchanges from November 8th.
We will achieve our Hard cap for the ongoing ICO,however if we don't achieve this,all unsold tokens will be burned with proportional amount of team tokens.

D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:54:49 PM

i see there is a target funding in the token sale page that around 8.7 million usd is that a minimal cap or if the ico reach that amount it will be stop ?

since i see below of that its written that the max is 487.500.000 CTX tokens (97,5%) to be sold. 216 186 ETH (~$64,85M)

so which is true ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Hypercube

Activity: 119
Merit: 105

Semantically satiated.

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:58:14 AM

Yep it would be interesting to know the details of what this new cap of 8.7M is exactly, since the number 64 is written everywhere and in the whitepaper too. Did you revised your market cap or are you trying to make multiple sales?
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:14:20 AM

i see there is a target funding in the token sale page that around 8.7 million usd is that a minimal cap or if the ico reach that amount it will be stop ?

since i see below of that its written that the max is 487.500.000 CTX tokens (97,5%) to be sold. 216 186 ETH (~$64,85M)

so which is true ?
$8.7 million is their target (i don't know it's their softcap or not) and hardcap still $ 64,85 million. Even though they  hit $8.7 million, they will continue the ICO
Hypercube

Activity: 119
Merit: 105

Semantically satiated.

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:51:53 AM

so which is true ?
$8.7 million is their target (i don't know it's their softcap or not) and hardcap still $ 64,85 million. Even though they  hit $8.7 million, they will continue the ICO

What do you mean they will continue the ICO? Not indefinitely right, stopping at the end period?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: