Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data.  (Read 38174 times)
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

token sales maximum enough ico Start: April 26th, 2018 4PM CET and has now sold 26.15% of the accumulated all tokens sold ,Tokens sold: 28,239,589 USD: $ 3,737,305
and in my opinion if sales every day is stable then before the end of sale End: May 26th, 2018 4PM CET all tokens will be sold out  Cool
DTX has raised so many in a few days, and it is foreseeable that the next number will be bigger and bigger. It has attracted the attention of most investors.

Which investors? If it's not difficult, kindly name them. It will be very interesting to learn the names of companies or names))

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:07:58 AM

token sales maximum enough ico Start: April 26th, 2018 4PM CET and has now sold 26.15% of the accumulated all tokens sold ,Tokens sold: 28,239,589 USD: $ 3,737,305
and in my opinion if sales every day is stable then before the end of sale End: May 26th, 2018 4PM CET all tokens will be sold out  Cool
DTX has raised so many in a few days, and it is foreseeable that the next number will be bigger and bigger. It has attracted the attention of most investors.

Which investors? If it's not difficult, kindly name them. It will be very interesting to learn the names of companies or names))

Sorry, but we do not disclose any information about contributors.
Yorikis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

Unfortunately, token sales are very slow.. I am not sure that the project will be able to collect 50% of the hard cap. What soft cap the project?

Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

Unfortunately, token sales are very slow.. I am not sure that the project will be able to collect 50% of the hard cap. What soft cap the project?

The Softcap had already been reached in the Previous DATA Token Sale, the project is set to continue Smiley

nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:13:18 AM

The Softcap had already been reached in the Previous DATA Token Sale, the project is set to continue Smiley

nice if it is so, because I am also sure that in the future more and more investors who join with this project.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:55:24 AM

nice if it is so, because I am also sure that in the future more and more investors who join with this project.
We should always be optimistic that this project could definitely progressing, as all the team involved in this project always does the job very well to be able to make this project a success and can give you a very satisfying results.

Vinylriff

Merit: 50

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

We should always be optimistic that this project could definitely progressing, as all the team involved in this project always does the job very well to be able to make this project a success and can give you a very satisfying results.

This is very true as the Team has experience from their time as Settlemint:

https://settlemint.com/
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

Yeah settlemint seems like is doing good ever since it was created years ago and it seems very successful as of the moment which is a good sign that the dev team behind DataBroker Dao are highly competitive and very experience when it comes to leading a project into a success. I think what some people worries when it comes to this project is the fact that settlemint isn't that big of a company so they think that company doesn't have what it takes to create something as big as DataBroker DAO but I don't really see that, the team are very equipped to create a platform as big as DataBroker Dao and they have the experience also they have already release a close to perfect marketplace so I don't see any reason why people are doubting the team.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

Yeah settlemint seems like is doing good ever since it was created years ago and it seems very successful as of the moment which is a good sign that the dev team behind DataBroker Dao are highly competitive and very experience when it comes to leading a project into a success. I think what some people worries when it comes to this project is the fact that settlemint isn't that big of a company so they think that company doesn't have what it takes to create something as big as DataBroker DAO but I don't really see that, the team are very equipped to create a platform as big as DataBroker Dao and they have the experience also they have already release a close to perfect marketplace so I don't see any reason why people are doubting the team.
I like the project team. I see no reason to doubt their experience. But I'm upset that the project is slowly gathering Ethereum.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

This platform will be interesting for Sensor Owners, Network operators, Sensor manufacturers, Smart city initiatives, Agricultural sector, Academics
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

Internet of Things provides great opportunities for the development of a wide variety of industries. Today, companies have a lot of resources, including financial ones, to purchase IoT-data. I'm so interested in studying this project!
As a decentralized market for data Internet Sensor (IoT) sensors using blockchain technology, Databroker DAO allows sensor owners to generate revenue streams from generated data and create new opportunities for a wide variety of industries.
aarondes

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:54:23 PM

Facebook campaign
Bitcointalk username: amiel012
Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/amiel.opulencia
# of friends:   1913/38
eth wallet add: 0x6aF90b724D3B0d1cA127277F0bda1a6C093b807c

Start to post : May 02 2018

like and share 
https://www.facebook.com/amiel.opulencia/posts/2117466458269498

Please post in our Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2909180.9400

Thanks
otoford66

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:30:24 AM

what is the plan on listing exchanges? june?
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

what is the plan on listing exchanges? june?

Coinfalcon will be the first exchange.

They will list the DataBroker DAO token (DTX), after the main sale (after May 26th) 😊

Read all about it here:
https://medium.com/databrokerdao/databroker-dao-announces-its-first-exchange-coinfalcon-db64e4e2468d
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:32:11 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 08:15:30 PM by themathiasmiller

I like the project team. I see no reason to doubt their experience. But I'm upset that the project is slowly gathering Ethereum.

Yeah there isn't really any reason to doubt their experience, they're really are capable to bring this project to the top but some people are just too hard to please, they seem to not trust the team enough to create a platform as big as DataBroker Dao and I think that's one of the reasons why the team are slowly gathering Ethereum. It also upsets me honestly, it's just heartbreaking to see that a project as huge and as beneficial as DataBrokerDao is getting so little support from the community. I honestly thought that we will be selling out tokens fast but I guess not a lot of people see its potential. I just hope the team will come with an idea to market this project so that more and more people would be interested to invest in this platform.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
z-LO-y

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

How many days will coins be issued to those who participate in the bounty program? I want to buy it on sale ICO
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

How many days will coins be issued to those who participate in the bounty program? I want to buy it on sale ICO

Please direct bounty-related questions to our bounty thread: http://bit.ly/2Edmcn9
gogok

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

Unfortunately this is the case.
Remember, at least the last year, when many projects collected hard cap. And we just got used to it. But now the situation has changed, and investors have become more circumspect, and less trustful, and all this, thanks to a large number of fraud. And on this, many good projects are being collected slowly, and suffering, such magnificent projects as DataBroker DAO.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:57:09 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 03:40:08 PM by Diamond_Darrell

Unfortunately this is the case.
Remember, at least the last year, when many projects collected hard cap. And we just got used to it. But now the situation has changed, and investors have become more circumspect, and less trustful, and all this, thanks to a large number of fraud. And on this, many good projects are being collected slowly, and suffering, such magnificent projects as DataBroker DAO.
Yes, these things are bad for everyone. I hate scammers

franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

i am very confident that this project will reach its target very easily because there is a way of promotion is done by the existence of bounty campaign in terms
of the specification of existing coins with the appropriate price and not too cheap and not too expensive.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: