Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data.  (Read 38178 times)
SamKitwell

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

By the results of the ICO, tokens will be blocked! Tell me more.

The DTX pre-sale starts MARCH 19TH, 2018 - 4PM CET. Make sure to go to the website to register: https://databrokerdao.com/
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamKitwell

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

I'm interested in all the functionality of working with the platform-supplied ... Because there will be a lot of them and possibly many applications. Who will create their finished products? And what will it be? Developers will offer their own set of use cases?

We have a fully functioning beta platform for you to try out! https://beta.databrokerdao.com/account
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

It revolutionize and standardize the four industry crypto, blockchain, marketplace for IoT sensor data, creating disruptive economics of scale on a global level.
SamKitwell

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

Is it now possible to say how wide the market of data consumers will be provided by the project platform? I would like to understand the possible scale.

You might want to check out the stakeholders section of the whitepaper: https://databrokerdao.com/whitepaper/WHITEPAPER_DataBrokerDAO_en.pdf

There are many parties who can benefit from data, including Sensor owners, Network operators, Sensor manufacturers, Smart city initiatives, the Agricultural sector, Academics and Data Processors.
SamKitwell

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

What kind of fund for the platform will be created based on the results of the ICO?

You might want to check out the "INITIAL VALUE OF THE DTX TOKEN" section of the whitepaper: https://databrokerdao.com/whitepaper/WHITEPAPER_DataBrokerDAO_en.pdf

It goes over the token distribution as well as various statistics such as the average USD value of a single sensor per year.
SamKitwell

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

When working with data, especially in relation to consumer preferences, it will be necessary to use several sources at once ... The platform will structure and consolidate such data into clusters?

You can see exactly what it's like to buy and sell data on DataBroker DAO using the Beta platform: https://beta.databrokerdao.com/account
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

How will the entire sensor network be managed globally? It's a super task!
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:49:59 PM

By the results of the ICO, tokens will be blocked! Tell me more.
30% or 67,500,000 DTX tokens will be blocked until January 1, 2021. Obviously, this is an excuse for all investors and project managers to work hard to gain access to this in the future)
Very correct decision. This is an incentive for development, and a very good incentive, perhaps even the best. Cool 3 years is a good time. I will follow the development of this project)

gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

I would just like to get acquainted with the instructions of one IoT-sensor! Understand how it can be used and what is required. Available?
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:21:18 AM

What kind of fund for the platform will be created based on the results of the ICO?
10% of the tokens! The fund will be used to give corporate customers the opportunity to purchase tokens for currency units, which will facilitate the transition of key users to the platform. This is the Development Fund!
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

The technological effectiveness and the approach of the developers provoke interest and respect. I love new technologies. I would like to clarify for myself whether the project is going to distribute some of its IOT sensors or to service them? Maybe to trade the collected information?
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

The technological effectiveness and the approach of the developers provoke interest and respect. I love new technologies. I would like to clarify for myself whether the project is going to distribute some of its IOT sensors or to service them? Maybe to trade the collected information?
The business is based on collecting, processing and selling collected information to various participants. Today, this is how the concept is formulated. That’s obvious, everyone is mostly interested in the information that can be collected with the sensors!
ilcaramba

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

The business is based on collecting, processing and selling collected information to various participants. Today, this is how the concept is formulated. That’s obvious, everyone is mostly interested in the information that can be collected with the sensors!
Are there any problems with the use of the information that they provide?
shokhibul

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

Yes, but only at the current moment of this direction development! The collected data has an extremely low utilization rate and their social benefits cannot be freed up, because of the oddness of market participants. As a result, the containment of development in the industry. DataBroker DAO has all the chances to improve the situation.
ilcaramba

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

Yes, but only at the current moment of this direction development! The collected data has an extremely low utilization rate and their social benefits cannot be freed up, because of the oddness of market participants. As a result, the containment of development in the industry. DataBroker DAO has all the chances to improve the situation.
what will the project platform provide?
shokhibul

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

In general, DataBroker DAO will free up the potential of data, that is still unavailable, with "low" value by creating an integration market of additional services. It's some kind of Bloomberg or Thomson Reuters in the new market!
ilcaramba

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

In general, DataBroker DAO will free up the potential of data, that is still unavailable, with "low" value by creating an integration market of additional services. It's some kind of Bloomberg or Thomson Reuters in the new market!
Who will play the role of a service buyer?
TentallyMooN

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

Very promising project. Maybe I missed that information but has the project made any    preliminary agreements with potential data buyers? How many?
Judging by the road map, it is too early to conclude such agreements. The project will most likely start working no sooner than 2020
In general, the demo version of the project is already working, do you think that launching a full-fledged application will take so long?

2020 is quite a long time-horizon. Chances would be extremely high that someone with sufficient resources likes the concept and goes for it themselves and do it faster.
Perhaps the development staff is small enough and the work is slow ...
Well, by 2020, this is the final, perhaps the working version will be launched much earlier

in two years right ? not long time ,i can wait to this excellent time ,but before the prodcut come out ,can team post develop process here?

You would say that two years in crypto is not a long time? I have a different opinion on that. The space is driven by so much innovation, speed and dedication that it's very possible to see another team build something like this quicker.
It seems to me that they set 2020 as the maximum period in which they want to carry out this work. If they manage to do this before, it will be great
TentallyMooN

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

I'm really interested in the information that is collected with the help of sensors and I think that there are a lot of such people!
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

What is the minimum to participate in the pre-sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: