Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SiaCoin (Sc)!!  (Read 6312 times)
rajuahmed330 (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:46:21 PM

Siacoin will be back, it would be a good time someone to invest a good amount of money in just right now
When will be pump? I wait for a long time. In case of I bought it around 0.00000640 bitcoin per coin. But the price now 0.00000048 bitcoin. So much down.  I have loss many by Siacoin. I am waiting around 3 month or more.  I believe that the price touch againn

Be hardworker
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:49:50 PM

Siacoin will be back, it would be a good time someone to invest a good amount of money in just right now
When will be pump? I wait for a long time. In case of I bought it around 0.00000640 bitcoin per coin. But the price now 0.00000048 bitcoin. So much down.  I have loss many by Siacoin. I am waiting around 3 month or more.  I believe that the price touch againn

3 Month is not long in crypto :-) There are several coins that needed over 1 year to come back! The risk, that a coin never recovers is always there.
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:43:01 PM

When I replied to this thread 2 months ago saying sell you would have saved a lot of money if you had listened.

Also - people say that I'm FUD'in, technically I am being negative about this coin, but for a good reason. This coin will not recover to where it was. There is way too much competition and its really not changing much. It's going to keep going down.

I'm also willing to take out a CFD option with anyone that continues to bad mouth me, put your money where your mouth is, I'll give you sia at a set price if it goes up in value ill pay you, if it goes down you pay me. Jump onto IG.com and let me know your username. Let's get this contract drawn up.

~ Lucas.

All of the above is IMHO opinion, we are all a family in Crypto, I don't want to see you all loose money. - I've also never held SIA (for the record)
phreeksta

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:07:24 PM

When I replied to this thread 2 months ago saying sell you would have saved a lot of money if you had listened.

Also - people say that I'm FUD'in, technically I am being negative about this coin, but for a good reason. This coin will not recover to where it was. There is way too much competition and its really not changing much. It's going to keep going down.

I'm also willing to take out a CFD option with anyone that continues to bad mouth me, put your money where your mouth is, I'll give you sia at a set price if it goes up in value ill pay you, if it goes down you pay me. Jump onto IG.com and let me know your username. Let's get this contract drawn up.

~ Lucas.

All of the above is IMHO opinion, we are all a family in Crypto, I don't want to see you all loose money. - I've also never held SIA (for the record)

No one can predict the future, so everything is possible. Maybe SIA will never reach its old state, maybe it will. We will see ...

I don't hold a lot of Sia coins because of the reasons several people here mentioned (you too). I think I am in with 50 bucks or so ... so if everything goes south ... I will survive. I like the project, but I don't like it 500$ + much :-)
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:16:28 PM

I totally disappointed.
Siacoin is so many down.
I bought Siacoin..
But now I am in tension.

Can it Pump again?

A lot of people who purchased Sia would like the price to go up. Keep in mind, the coin itself is a long time hold. I get that price is important, but besides that Sia has a solid team with an actual product shipped! Patience will pay off. Just wait till inflation kicks in..

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
lukey

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:17:42 PM

Look....  If you can't see the huge potential for SiaTech & Nebulous Inc you need to do your DR.

Decentralized storage ( Data tripling every year) is a HUGE market.

Siacoin is here to stay with their working product.
User Growth higher than ever.  & We're still in a EARLY stage.     ---> siastats.info

Nothing but constant work, constant updates / partnership
Active + Growing Team / community

Another product that they have developed is Obelisk
They have developed an ASIC miner for Siacoin & Decred.

The thought of Sia to take a % of market share from Mega GPU companies is amazing.  

Creating ASIC for OTHER coins is cash flow towards Sia.  More money for Development & Marketing.

Not 1 product but 2 actual products from this Company..
If you can't see the potential, You're blind...

This coin is in accumulation zone and it has completed full retracement.  
Great idea to pick up some at this price for easy 300% gains.

People say this coin is dead...I say this is a sleeping fucking giant.

Invest Wisely
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:30:16 PM

I would be surprised is SIA does not pump again at some point in the future, I feel it is just too cheap right now and that a pump will definitely occur in the coming months, I am not so sure we will see previous highs any time in the next 6 months or so however.

salterious

Activity: 258

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:31:53 PM

It can and it likely will pump again at some point in the future. Dont think it will be for another month at least yet but it will happen. Remember as long as you dont sell you dont have losses but you may have to hodl long.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:21:15 PM

Sia is a dead coin, i dont know why there are some people that are investing in this coin knowing that it is a dead project, the developers are not even answering to the questions of the investors, and not even to the pottential investors, it looks like a joke.
I used to buy a lot of siacoin on the past, and it was my favourite altcoin for trading because it was very volatile, but now it is pretty dead.

Hello
lukey

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:05:30 PM

Sia is a dead coin, i dont know why there are some people that are investing in this coin knowing that it is a dead project, the developers are not even answering to the questions of the investors, and not even to the pottential investors, it looks like a joke.
I used to buy a lot of siacoin on the past, and it was my favourite altcoin for trading because it was very volatile, but now it is pretty dead.

You are delusional...
You have questions? Go on their discord and ask.
They're always active.

Saying it's a dead project but having an actual working product with over 800 active hosts with over 100TB stored...  Non stop updates + their SECOND product, An ASIC miner for multiple cryptos. Taking some market share % from Huge GPU companies. If you really think this project is dead then every other top cryptos are dead. This whole industry is dead. Bitcoin is a ponzi and the blockchain is dead. This whole thing is a fairytale. The only real coin is dogecoin.
phreeksta

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:32:23 AM

You are delusional...
You have questions? Go on their discord and ask.
They're always active.

Saying it's a dead project but having an actual working product with over 800 active hosts with over 100TB stored...  Non stop updates + their SECOND product, An ASIC miner for multiple cryptos. Taking some market share % from Huge GPU companies. If you really think this project is dead then every other top cryptos are dead. This whole industry is dead. Bitcoin is a ponzi and the blockchain is dead. This whole thing is a fairytale. The only real coin is dogecoin.

I think some people do the mistake and compare coin price with the actual company behind it :-)
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

The prices that the coin reached in the spring were purely speculative. Now the market is changing and the people who come in will be in a different way to buying and pouring money. Those coins that had high prices will hardly reach their former heights. But they will grow at the expense of organic development, and this growth will last for several years

HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:41:25 AM

SC has great competitors that IMO will do better than SC. Storj has more features and DEV team is really better.

I think many investors are moving from SC to STORJ right now

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:45:27 AM

The thought of Sia to take a % of market share from Mega GPU companies is amazing.  

Creating ASIC for OTHER coins is cash flow towards Sia.  More money for Development & Marketing.

Invest Wisely

Sorry  could  you elaborate why Obelisk  and  MEGA CPU   would  give siacoin so much power?

Also  what  do you think about  Siacoin competitors?  (Substratum, shift, Madsafecoin, storj...)

STORJ  HAS   A    PARTNERSHIP  WITH MICROSOFT,  WHY  DO YOU HOLD  SIACOIN??

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:24:11 PM

In my opinion this low price stay maybe few days and will go back to higher price. Maybe this price now is because there was a fork?
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:33:31 PM

an actual working product with over 800 active hosts with over 100TB stored...  Non stop updates + their SECOND product, An ASIC miner for multiple cryptos. Taking some market share % from Huge GPU companies. If you really think this project is dead then every other top cryptos are dead. This whole industry is dead. Bitcoin is a ponzi and the blockchain is dead. This whole thing is a fairytale. The only real coin is dogecoin.

An ASIC miner for multiple cryptos?

But  ASIC  mining is  dead ,  with Proof  of  staking  concept

This  ASIC  miner    why should it be better  than exitent  miners?

lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:27:49 PM

Another product that they have developed is Obelisk

Invest Wisely

Ummmm ... most people see the creation of the Obelisk as the last ditch effort at a money grab before SC dies entirely.

SC is plagued by an excessive supply of coins & you seem to think that 4000 new purpose built ASIC miners (purpose built specifically to mine SC -- not other coins) are the answer?

Each ASIC will mine an additional 150,000 SC a month. SC already has 30.5 BILLION coins in circulation. And nobody is consuming the coins with their overpriced storage "solution" so the supply is only increasing.

When the miners hit, SC will die entirely with an additional 600 MILLION coins being mined EVERY MONTH. And still a sub-par service and storage offering that numerous projects are already doing at a more affordable and reliable rate. With SC I could lease out an entire 4 TB hard drive and expect to receive less than 100 SC for my efforts in any given month-- and that's if someone actually decides to use my storage -- which they won't. No thanks.

I invested in and followed SIA for more than a year. I have since sent all my coins to an exchange and am waiting for a slight increase in price (if that ever happens) before I dump my supply. SIA had great potential when it kicked off and got going -- unfortunately their endless supply of coins and competing projects have sent the entire project into a downward spiral. The release of the Obelisk will simply be the nail in the coffin for the failing project.

I almost feel bad for anyone who buys those garbage miners. By the time they get them (estimated next summer), it will be far too late.  Shocked

I wish you took your own advice -- because you don't seem to be investing wisely. But good luck to you either way.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:30:20 PM

Good post, every SC investor needs to read this and understand what's going to happen to this coin over the coming months.
Hichi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

SiaCoin had a great start because it was filling a huge market gap.. the storage of information online. Unfortunately there are other coins out there that are offering the same thing, and have a greater development team to back up their ideas. I'm not saying SiaCoin is bad, it's just that other projects who focus on the same concept are more advanced. I though SiaCoin had potential too, was thinking about buying some a couple of months ago, but I'm happy I didn't do so, would have incurred a great loss.
Iwuzhaxxed

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Russian hackers stole my legendary account. :(

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:11:05 PM

There are many cheap coins like SIA right now that are going to pump again in the next bullphase!

I've been here a while and these bull runs are few and far between. I still remember that 2 year bear market. If something like that happens again most coins like sia will die off.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: