Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:43:37 AM

How many tokens sold on pre-ico and how many tokens left? What price was on pre-ico for token?
68M CTR tokens available for public.  50M sold during pre-ICO.  And there is 18M left for normal ICO on Sept 19th.
Pre-ICO was 400 CTR with bonus per ETH

Correct you beat me to the punch Smiley 9/19 is the date save it!

Any small bonuses you think or no?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:36:10 AM

Hey, it's great! I want to get this Centra_Card Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:40:25 AM

How many raised during pre-ico already? When is ico?
68M CTR tokens available for public.  50M sold during pre-ICO.  And there is 18M left for normal ICO on Sept 19th.

I think that September 19 will be a big rush to buy the CTR on the basis of these figures for the presale.This project is of interest to many investors. A job well done, devs, congratulations!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:11:26 PM

How many raised during pre-ico already? When is ico?

I think that September 19 will be a big rush to buy the CTR on the basis of these figures for the presale.This project is of interest to many investors. A job well done, devs, congratulations!

WOW I didn't know more sold in the PRE ICO and only 18 left for the ICO. I doubt the ICO will last very long lol. I bought in PRE ICO but got the munchies and want to buy more in the ICO. I better be ready. I have a feeling it will sell out fast.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:48:58 PM

Hi Centra team. I really believe in your project, but unfortunately didn`t get a chance to participate in presale, which was very sucessfull, you know. It was written that crowdsale will start at August 5, but on your site i see that it will start in 20 days, in September. Is there options for now to buy tokens, or just wait for new crowdsale? Will there be any any bonuses for early investors?
puvanb

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:53:31 PM

Hi Centra team. I really believe in your project, but unfortunately didn`t get a chance to participate in presale, which was very sucessfull, you know. It was written that crowdsale will start at August 5, but on your site i see that it will start in 20 days, in September. Is there options for now to buy tokens, or just wait for new crowdsale? Will there be any any bonuses for early investors?

You need to wait for the official announcement. Schedule for the ico is on the 19th september. If you are really interested check their website every day so you get updated information or join the slack or telegram group
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:05:27 PM

If you are in a hurry to buy you can get CTR tokens on etherdelta but Centra team do not encourage that.If you are looking to buy tokens with any of the cards then you better never try that exchange since the team will blacklist you and you won't get any card.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
puvanb

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:32:22 PM

If you are in a hurry to buy you can get CTR tokens on etherdelta but Centra team do not encourage that.If you are looking to buy tokens with any of the cards then you better never try that exchange since the team will blacklist you and you won't get any card.

I think it would be better not to mention ed at all.
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:34:59 PM

I think it would be better not to mention ed at all.

Yes, I should not do it.It will give a negative impact to people who visit this thread for the first time.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
KiritoX

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

When will this coin be on some exchanges ?
finles_ceo

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:36:52 PM

I've read here that the ICO price will be announced soon, what it will depend on (the token price)?
John Cryp

Activity: 190

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:25:15 PM

When will this coin be on some exchanges ?

Looks like mid/end October, Polo and Kraken. Bittrex is being worked on.

Cryp1818

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:28:27 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 02:09:52 AM by Cryp1818

Centra
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:48:44 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 07:17:33 PM by stupid_seb

/user needed help/
/centra solved his problem/

--> archived

Go on the slack. They are very active there .
https://www.centra.tech/centra-slack/

they have a chatbot to help you, they do manual adjustments etc..

Really good community management.
puvanb

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:49:54 PM

I am extremely concerned regarding the validity and trustworthiness of  CENTRA.
I purchased tokes several weeks ago and even recommended CENTRA to several friends that also purchased tokens. 

HOWEVER, For the last 5 days I have been aggressively  trying to communicate with them and get no reply.
I have sent numerous emails to their support ... i have sent private messages through this forum ... i have sent messages through thier website chat and called and left phone messages ... no response at all.

In addition, when I try to log into my account through the Centra website (user login) it says (page not found error 404)

I felt really good about this project but now i am very concerned due to the lack of ANY response!

Please help me with this

You really do not have to use a newbie account to ask this. According to Sam, all issues regarding token and bonus will be resolved by Friday. You gotta understand a lot of transaction on the last day and bonuses and tokens must be carefully calculated before sendikg them out. We dont hear wrong bonus calculations right. I know its taking time and your patience. But do give some time. They will resolve it soon.
Cryp1818

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:58:36 PM

Thanks
But My situation is not about token balances or token bonuses
puvanb

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:05:20 AM

Thanks

then what is the problem?
Cryp1818

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:42:40 AM

Thanks

Huh Do You work for Centra Huh
nitehawk

Activity: 532

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:54:22 AM

i want to ask the ICO will be start in 3 weeks or less, so how much the rate for each coins or ETH invested later in the ICO ??

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
puvanb

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:24:02 AM

Thanks

Huh Do You work for Centra Huh

Nope. I am not working for Centra. Helping out you guys here

i want to ask the ICO will be start in 3 weeks or less, so how much the rate for each coins or ETH invested later in the ICO ??

We are waiting for the details. Will be updated before the ico on the 19th sept
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: