Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:30:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future  (Read 91311 times)
Hamilcar

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:21:58 PM

IOTA already did a good jump. When i see announcements concerning IOTA future i'm expecting more from this altcoin.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:29:54 PM

After having a close look on the value graph of the altcoins , I would say that ethereum is the alt that would obviously have a good future and by now everyone might have observed it's potential.
I invested in ETH back when the value was $11 for 1 ETH and was just hoping for ×3 or ×4 profit so that I could increase my BTC balance by converting them back ,but it seems that I underestimated the alt which is now a giant .
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:40:31 PM

I think NXT and ETH have a good future, they are stable and always make traders want to buy it.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:18:39 PM

I think that ethereum has a good future in cryptocurrency.Ethereum begins to introduce itself and its value.For now it is more stable altcoin than any others,secondary to bitcoins of course.

Of course Ethereum will have a good future, all of people know this but now the price of Ethereum is high and to investing in it you need have a lot of money and i think that the profit bring to from capital which invest in Ethereum will lower if you invest in other altcoins.
My opinion, Waves is a good coin which potentially will pass $100 in next year 2018. Now the price of Waves is still low and this is great time to invest in Waves.

I think the same way: all that huge whales like Ethereum or Litecoin are going to be okay in any case. But the Waves is catching my attention.

Now it is a good time for some new currencies to occupy its own place on the market. In the time when most of biggest currencies are falling some original new coins can make a sharp rise. Try to find such currency.
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:22:33 PM

I think that ethereum has a good future in cryptocurrency.Ethereum begins to introduce itself and its value.For now it is more stable altcoin than any others,secondary to bitcoins of course.

Of course Ethereum will have a good future, all of people know this but now the price of Ethereum is high and to investing in it you need have a lot of money and i think that the profit bring to from capital which invest in Ethereum will lower if you invest in other altcoins.
My opinion, Waves is a good coin which potentially will pass $100 in next year 2018. Now the price of Waves is still low and this is great time to invest in Waves.

I think the same way: all that huge whales like Ethereum or Litecoin are going to be okay in any case. But the Waves is catching my attention.

Now it is a good time for some new currencies to occupy its own place on the market. In the time when most of biggest currencies are falling some original new coins can make a sharp rise. Try to find such currency.

It's really difficult to find such a coin, cause I don't understand the technology well. Sometimes I can't see if it's really valuable idea or just good marketing. But anyway, what do you think about IOTA? no fees, no miners, lots of work is done already and many events are expected in the nearest future...or again it's just all about marketing?
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:23:34 PM

You should know that everycoin has a future but we are not sure if the future is a good future and a bad future and also you may do your research to filter out that who will not stay long because you feel that .that token has bad future but if you did your research you can see the good future altcoin like bitcoin eth and many more

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
gtsmmst

Activity: 226
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:28:14 PM

Bitcoin cash,eth,Zcash, bitcoins time comes to an end, people finally understand it , and spend their money to more promising currencys

=====
Premium Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Ethereum (ENS) Domains for sale -  https://t.co/lEOYVQlC2Y
=====
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:37:39 PM

Although there are so many coins that has good future prospects but I think the best option is bitcoin.
engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:49:58 PM

can you give us a hint?

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:44:44 PM

DIGICOIN
LITECOIN
BITCOIN
all of them are good for future oriented currencies and we are not predictors for this. we will use the history for making the future results of this coins. but from the past to now the prices are rising and we are happy to look at the prices are rising we want to buy it right now because when the prices are very high we will not be able to buy these easily available coins in the future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:10:45 AM

In the past performances of different coins in the cryptocurrency. I think the best crypto which has a great future is bitcoin.
Bitcoin focus on the demands of the public which they always tend to become flexible in all things; in this way all things they sacrifice is recognize by some experts and gives them recognition from this actions.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:40:45 AM

The coin still have a good future are ETHEREUM. This coin platform are powerfull and so popular. Every ICO and new comers always using Erc-20 as their platform.  Although eth block have a little problem on the network now , I think it can be fixed. So the conclusion for ETH still growth and always be a Queen of Cryptocurrency.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Pawalkalyan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:47:54 AM

Electroneum ETN is the future coin with all integrated features. It is the future coin. No doubt in it. Accumulate as much ETN as you can before it explodes.
virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:01:58 PM

Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
You can't go wrong with bitcoin. That's the only coin that surely have a bright future. For altcoins you may try Ethereum, Monero,  Litecoin and Neo.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

I think the coin which have a great potential and has a great future is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most leading crypto and number one company in the whole world.
Therefore they have more chance that they can dominate in the future and have a outstanding performances.
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

The best coin which has a great future in our society is the one and only; bitcoins. Bitcoins is the best company which will lead to successful future for all of us.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

my favorite coin is DOVU which has great team and it can be real easily. I believe it wil get in top 100 in next year. Trusth it Cheesy.

Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

if I own a very good coin for my future yes bitcoin and etherium. because the two coins are very good prospects for investing my money and both coins will also benefit for me in the future
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

obviously bitcoin, and ethereum had a good future, if you think their price is so high then buy waves, its really a good platform I hope it can cross 50$ in this year although market is dump don't worry, buy and hold.

abdalfarooq

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

For different people, different altcoins are good because they know that coin somehow. Similarly I like my  Gulf Coin very much. It is giving high returns in a dual method. Promotional income and growth income. ROI on the investment and growth of the coin. Thousands of people became millionaires during one year period of Gulf Coin rising in India. Now it is opening in Dubai, Canada and USA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: